Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

I see what you mean, Verzon Dash.

But for answers:

1: Everyone has an opinion... just sayin'

2: Yes, Gen 5's stories are good. What bugs me is the lack of post story stuff.

3: I see your point.

4: I know it's crappy. I need to get levelling. But that's just my team for going around doing stuff like catching stuff from swarms. My legendary collection is quite fearsome.

And I really got to get B2, if it's THAT good. :smile:

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.

B2/W2 was much better than any of the other games if and only if you actually payed attention to the story in B/W.

I know this because I played it in both Japanese and English, and playing it in English made it a whole lot better. (since I don't know Japanese)

B2/W2 was much better than any of the other games if and only if you actually payed attention to the story in B/W.

I know this because I played it in both Japanese and English, and playing it in English made it a whole lot better. (since I don't know Japanese)

Didn't you mention in the past getting stuck several times on the Japanese version because you didn't know the language? The scene with Ghetsis and Kyurem must have looked terrifying as hell in that language given the situation involved and the inability to read the dialogue.

Now I am wondering how X/Y is going to up the ante with its leader and villainous team, given their predecessor took sheer callousness and monstrosity to an art form and then some.

Jolteon has a few good points, but it is mostly outclassed by Thundurus-T unfortunately. That's what you get for having a power-creep.

Umbreon is also a great Pokemon in its appropriate tier. However, it really sucks for anything outside of metagaming.

Based on a chart I saw on serebiiforums it seems every eeveelution has a counter type, except for jolteon based on this reasoning people believe sylveon wil be either flying (super weak) or ground (super effective), my personal bet based on this would be flying, giving jolteon its super effectiveness in eeveelution family. Sylveon looks nothing like a ground type, but distinctly part flying with it's long flowing scarf?/hair? whatever you wish to call them.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7063681792/h56F6F4A5/ had to link, image extension was unwelcome on here.B

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

The names of it in other languages also refer to air as opposed to bugs. Although, people have been speculating that it could be a bug type. It really is just speculation at this point, but I am fairly confident that it will be a flying type.

Based on a chart I saw on serebiiforums it seems every eeveelution has a counter type, except for jolteon based on this reasoning people believe sylveon wil be either flying (super weak) or ground (super effective), my personal bet based on this would be flying, giving jolteon its super effectiveness in eeveelution family. Sylveon looks nothing like a ground type, but distinctly part flying with it's long flowing scarf?/hair? whatever you wish to call them.

https://i.chzbgr.com...1792/h56F6F4A5/ had to link, image extension was unwelcome on here.B

Umbreon doesn't have a counter type. There is no fighting/bug eevee evolution.

I think Ninfia will be flying type. I've heard some speculation about this being it's shiny form in order to keep it's type secret, though. Pink hardly refers to flying type imo. All other eevolutions colors match their type.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

But it does counter the psychic-type Espeon.

The chart sort of falls apart if you don't use that specific organization scheme.

Agreed, I never made the chart just found it browsing serebiiforums, but the jist seems to be in the order they're placed there everything has either a weakness or effectiveness all except for jolteon hence the flying or ground typing idea (even though ground type is pretty much impossible), my money is still on flying type personally. The idea of it's shiny form being released first is intriguing point though and would throw a lot of people off the scent.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I am betting a second eveelution will come with Sylveon personally. It never seems to include just one Eveelution in generations that introduce them. On a personal note, I always thought the flying type Eveelution would be named Galeon or something since the name would hint something really obvious.

@ Vezon: That seriously has to be the cutest piece of Pokemon fanart I've seen you post.

Jeez Cherry, not all Pokemon art I look at has nude women in it.... only most of it. XD

@Rik

It has Victini's eyes.

HK8qVzl.jpg

Also at this point, there could very well be another eeveelution included in the game that has yet to be announced.

The chart sort of falls apart if you don't use that specific organization scheme.

Agreed, I never made the chart just found it browsing serebiiforums, but the jist seems to be in the order they're placed there everything has either a weakness or effectiveness all except for jolteon hence the flying or ground typing idea (even though ground type is pretty much impossible), my money is still on flying type personally. The idea of it's shiny form being released first is intriguing point though and would throw a lot of people off the scent.

Jolteon is good against vaporeon though...

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

You know, sylphia could still be a dragon type. It's the only last remaining OG special type and it can be pretty much anything, since not only in pokemon but lore in general Dragons can have very different forms. Altaria, Dialga, Vibrava and dratini/nair look nothing like traditional dragons, and franchises like Monster Hunter take it a step further (Kirin is not a dragon in any traditional sense of the word).

But if i were to put money on the table, Either normal or flying (Leaving towards flying, the bows inda relate to a wind breeze and Sylph is wind related)

Jolteon is good against vaporeon though...

Granted so say you swap Jolteon for Leafeon in that chart it means that Leafeon is still missing an opposite, seeing as we already have Flareon for fire and swapped leafeon's place away from being opposite Vaporeon, that leaves Leafeon weak to flying, and strong against ground/rock, two of the types the chart already speculated Sylveon to be, seeing as we already discredited ground we can safely discredit rock on the same grounds leaving us with flying once more.

Also what if sylveon is based on sylph, an imaginary air being, along the lines of a fairy, that could also fit the flying type

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

• 1 month later...