Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

You have to have an Action Replay.... Or if you ask nicely, someone might give you a Rotom for free. :wink:

Haha damn, I already have a rotom, except without the key i can't change its form in my Platinum playthrough, so that kind of makes it remain a sucky pokemon stats wise :sad:

Staurolite.png

I found an old Game Boy Advance with some old games. Now I've been trying to create a battle tower team of my dreams. My current record is 77 wins in a row with Salamence/Swampert/Metacross team. My current team (consists Starmie, Weezing and Dusclops) has been working quite well, but I still would like to create even better one. Here are the items and moves of my Pokemon:

Starmie (WATER/PSYCHIC) - Natural Cure - Lum Berry

Ice Beam

Toxic

Calm mind

Recover

Weezing (POISON) - Levitate - Sitrus berry

Sludge Bomb

Fire blast

Thunderbolt

Explosion

Dusclops (GHOST) - Pressure - Leftovers

Curse

Protect

Night Shade

Shadow ball

I've currently beat 49 trainers a row with this team.

Before you say anything, there is one restriction. The internal battery has run out, so certain events such as growing berries or high/low tide in Shoal Cave DO NOT OCCUR!

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

Just incase people didn't know, players with English language versions of Black/White can download Darkrai over WiFi until 10th June. It's L50 and holding the Enigma Berry :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

New information on Black 2 & White 2

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Forms & Information

The first image from CoroCoro has leaked out and showcases the first new Pokémon forms revealed. This issue's cover showcases that the Pokémon; Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus each have new forms. It is currently unknown if these forms feature any new types but they do match the silhouettes from Pokémon AR Searcher shown last month. We'll bring more on this as and when it comes

Edit @ 07:58: The original leaker of the magazine states that the magazine showcases Cheren, Bianca, Brock and Giovanni. This information is yet to be confirmed but we'll provide evidence either way as soon as possible

Edit @ 08:52: More information is coming from the leaker of the magazine. As before, this is currently unconfirmed while we await scans. First, Pokéwood replaces the musicals and is the movie theatre seen in the trailer. Next, Cheren is said to be a gym leader and finally, the forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are exclusively captured in the 3DS game; Pokémon AR Searcher, and then sent to the Black 2 and White 2 games from there

Edit @ 10:30: Pokémon Smash's episode on May 20th is due to have new Black 2 & White 2 information. Presumably it's the same information coming from CoroCoro, but there should be footage within it

Edit @ 12:45: The leaker also mentioned that there's a facility where various other leaders from the past games appear including Lance, Volkner, Blue, Misty & Steven. Like before, this stuff has yet to be officially confirmed

New information on Black 2 & White 2

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Forms & Information

[hide]The first image from CoroCoro has leaked out and showcases the first new Pokémon forms revealed. This issue's cover showcases that the Pokémon; Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus each have new forms. It is currently unknown if these forms feature any new types but they do match the silhouettes from Pokémon AR Searcher shown last month. We'll bring more on this as and when it comes

Edit @ 07:58: The original leaker of the magazine states that the magazine showcases Cheren, Bianca, Brock and Giovanni. This information is yet to be confirmed but we'll provide evidence either way as soon as possible

Edit @ 08:52: More information is coming from the leaker of the magazine. As before, this is currently unconfirmed while we await scans. First, Pokéwood replaces the musicals and is the movie theatre seen in the trailer. Next, Cheren is said to be a gym leader and finally, the forms of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are exclusively captured in the 3DS game; Pokémon AR Searcher, and then sent to the Black 2 and White 2 games from there

Edit @ 10:30: Pokémon Smash's episode on May 20th is due to have new Black 2 & White 2 information. Presumably it's the same information coming from CoroCoro, but there should be footage within it

Edit @ 12:45: The leaker also mentioned that there's a facility where various other leaders from the past games appear including Lance, Volkner, Blue, Misty & Steven. Like before, this stuff has yet to be officially confirmed[/hide]

The more I hear about this game, the more excited I get. It really does sound awesome :D

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Just incase people didn't know, players with English language versions of Black/White can download Darkrai over WiFi until 10th June. It's L50 and holding the Enigma Berry :thumbup:

And if you wanted one with a good nature and IVs, it is ridiculously easy to RNG abuse a mystery gift pokemon.

Use this guide.

Staurolite.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto is the best Pokemon. There is no exception.

Mew is a failed clone of Ditto, not the other way around.

[hide]There's a mistake in that DYK. Mew is not found in the same cave as Mewtwo...[/hide]

ozXHe7P.png

[hide]There's a mistake in that DYK. Mew is not found in the same cave as Mewtwo...[/hide]

It meant Ditto... not Mew.

It meant Ditto... not Mew.

I know. It's terribly worded.

ozXHe7P.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm looking for some Pokemon to add to my collection on Pokemon Black.

Deoxys - event

Jirachi - event

Mew - event

Tornadus - any

Thundurus - any

Landorus - any

Latios - RSE

Latias - RSE

If you have any of these, and are willing to trade. Just ask me what you want. I can get you *anything* you want for them. Just PM me.

Damn, move tutors are insane in these games.

We got Fire punch for haxorus, ice punch for Concklederp, Outrage for DD moxiemence, Giga Drain for Venusaur, Stealth Rock will be widely available again, Super power will also be available, along with Roost for Poison heal gliscor.

Damn, the emtagame will be turned upside down.

Well, with the introduction of ice punch, along with other elemental punches, gliscor will have to be way mroe carefull withconcklederp and the likes. But hey, along with roost, it will also get stealth rock!

Not to mention ferrothorn, that thing got even better, not only being able to run sr+spikes+leech seed now, it also has access to SYNTHESIS. Now that will be a real pain.

Ont he otehr side, Moxie Hunchkrow but buffed with heat wave and super power. Excavalier will probably get superpower and drill run. Multisclare Dragonite will not only get access to healbell, but also to Superpower and sleep talk, so tyranitar can't wall him now. Politoed and Ninetails also got their longevity icnreased thanks to sleep talk. Hydreigon got dark pulse andd earth power. Nidoking got bloody GUNK SHOT, a 120 bp with stab, boosted by sheer force. Oh, and Chandelure with trick, just to screw blissey and friends.

Pain Split is also available, so Cofagrigus may be getting a reliable recovery move, if not that at least he gets sleep talk.

All in all, not many new moves, but he ones that are available are extremely solid and make for a massive change. Heck, depending on the changes in the metagame (as in, shouldconcklederp and mamoswine raise even more in populary), ferrothoen and gliscor can be the very first walls to be banned to ubers.

The thing with ice punch Roopushin is the fact that is it still slower than gliscor, so it can just roost stall it.

Also, my favorite 5th gen Pokemon, Shanderaa, just got infinitely more useful. :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll make mamoswine or donphan permanent members of my team to take care of gliscor with ice shard. Mienshao getting ice punch is good, I used to have to run hp ice to get good coverage.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!