Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Well a typhlosion completely destroyed me with eruption, my volcarona was first so switched to salamence, it used eruption destroyed 2/3 of my hp, then i tried to use earthquake but it hit first and killed me. Then i used volcarona used hidden power ground again it hit first and 1hit koed me then he 1hit koed my ferrothorn.

Any tips on how i could of ko'ed his typhlosion?

SUPER.gif

Probably should have foddered your volcarona and then switched into mence. But I probably would have done the same thing you did. It seems your team lacks speed so maybe consider getting a choice scarfer like heatran, which is immune to fire type moves.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Probably should have foddered your volcarona and then switched into mence. But I probably would have done the same thing you did. It seems your team lacks speed so maybe consider getting a choice scarfer like heatran, which is immune to fire type moves.

He probably still would have lost if he did. The 'Mence would probably have lost something like 70-80% health and he'd have just it and Ferrothorn for the other two.

Depends, imo you shouldn't start with either, they are set-up mons which need certain key elements to be removed before hey start to do their own thing. Try a Rotom-W, a Scizor, a Infernape, a Mienshao, stuff that can either pack a big punch or are able to scout. I like to lead with either CBTyranitar or a Choice Specs Rotom-W.

• 5 months later...

Yep, i'm really looking forward to it. Maybe it'll be the third game in the series, but then it's a wierd situation. If it is indeed a 3rd game in the series, it'll probably be 3DS only, sooo will yoube able to trade between the two hardwares?

I'm rooting for 6th gen personally, but it's probably a lost dream.

Yep, i'm really looking forward to it. Maybe it'll be the third game in the series, but then it's a wierd situation. If it is indeed a 3rd game in the series, it'll probably be 3DS only, sooo will yoube able to trade between the two hardwares?

Unless the issue is more complicated than it sounds, I was able to trade between a 3DS and 1st gen DS in both 5th and 4th gen games, and they've been pretty good about letting people connect to past generations. Gen 2-3 was probably because of just how much they changed.

I'm hoping that purchase can wait till 6th gen :P

Perhaps they'll do something like they did in gen 2 with the game boy color: You can play it on any DS, but it looks better on the 3ds.

Though gen 2 in gen 2, Crystal was exclusive to color... :-k

That said, no mercy for zubats.