Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Yes. It is still a weather war. Non-weather teams are still very good because they don't rely on abusing one aspect of the game. You just have to know how to deal with these weather abusing threads accordingly.

Yes, because putting a one hit ko on a tank is fair.

A battle shouldn't be based on a roll of the dice either.

By that logic critical hits should disabled as well, which I'm all for. I hate critical hits. One lucky crit can negate all of your efforts in an entire match.

Less prevalent, as the only time they are useful are when you wouldn't have killed said target. Also, a double edged sword.

I never got around to finishing White and I'm genuinely disappointed that there's a) 2 new games and b) it's not called grey/gray. I've pretty much left Pokemon - at least the new games.

Now excuse me, I'm off to play my Pokemon Crystal on my pink GB Advance.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I never got around to finishing White and I'm genuinely disappointed that there's a) 2 new games and b) it's not called grey/gray. I've pretty much left Pokemon - at least the new games.

Now excuse me, I'm off to play my Pokemon Crystal on my pink GB Advance.

All of a sudden I thought I was in General Discussion :blink:

I for one look forward to this change in format for game releases.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Does anyone else wish they would release versions of the first/second gen games, only in different perspectives? Like as Gary/Blue for the first gen, Silver for 2nd, May for 3rd (maybe, if they decide to go that far), etc etc, up until the most recent ones, when you get to play as N? Granted, you would be crushingly defeated every time you fought the "hero", but I think it would be interesting.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Competitive games like Pokemon will always have that factor of luck. Plus it's still a gamble for the trainer to rely on such chancy methods, especially when there are ways to turn it around on them.

Competitive games like Pokemon will always have that factor of luck. Plus it's still a gamble for the trainer to rely on such chancy methods, especially when there are ways to turn it around on them.

My sets are always those gimicky ones.

My ubers defense core consists of a Quagsire and a Gastrodon. It works most of the time too, but when it fails, it fails horribly.

Power Trick Shuckle.

So lulzy.

Does that actually work? I mean, it's the slowest pokemon and will have less defense than a sunkern after that.

I have never found that to work.... The only way that would be feasible is in a double battle with either Trickroom or Tailwind support.

Neither of those would help in a single battle because the instant you use Power Trick, the opponent's Pokemon OHKOs your Shuckle.

You still have a monstrous special defense stat. FYI.

Oh, it just switches physical stats? Bit more useful.

Yes, but physical attacks are still more prevalent that special attacks to be honest.

And most priority attacks are physical :razz:

Very risky, but I assume that when it does work it's amazing.

You still have a monstrous special defense stat. FYI.

Oh, it just switches physical stats? Bit more useful.

Yes, but physical attacks are still more prevalent that special attacks to be honest.

And most priority attacks are physical :razz:

Very risky, but I assume that when it does work it's amazing.

If they have a bulky Pokemon, they can just tank Shuckle's hits for a few turns until the trickroom/tailwind runs out.

im mad right now

when i play sapphire, every time i will try to catch a ralts, i can spend hours trying to get one to show. this time im doing a nuzlocke challenge so i dont really care if the first pokemon i run in to on the route is a ralts (cos its got like a 5% chance to apear)

well guess what [bleep]ing happens. not only was the first pokemon i ran in to a ralts, it was in the first piece of grass i stood on ;_;

Ranqecaravan.png

im mad right now

when i play sapphire, every time i will try to catch a ralts, i can spend hours trying to get one to show. this time im doing a nuzlocke challenge so i dont really care if the first pokemon i run in to on the route is a ralts (cos its got like a 5% chance to apear)

well guess what [bleep]ing happens. not only was the first pokemon i ran in to a ralts, it was in the first piece of grass i stood on ;_;

inb4yougetSkarmorytoo

im mad right now

Now if only it was a shiny ralts on the first piece of grass you stood on.

im mad right now

And then it got ko'd in the first battle he used it in.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

im mad right now

And then it got ko'd in the first battle he used it in.

He was going to weaken it but then he took an arrow to the knee he got a crit and 1hko'd it.