Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

We now see that the new Kyerum forms have base 170 in their attacking states respectively. It looks like I'm going to start running Scarf Palkia now, seeing as it is the only uber that is fast enough to ohko them.

Roost for Poision Heal Gliscor???

tumblr_m5y2nnuAPK1r01ntto2_r2_500.jpg

That thing will be [bleep]ING IMPOSSIBLE to kill now.

I only just realised that roost got removed from gliscor the other day, I was mad :( Cant wait for B&W2, only issue I had with B&W was the rather awful set of pokemon (some didnt exactly seem creative..) and B&W2 has the nice bigger regional dex for the start :) Should be pretty awesome

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

The genies new forms are also really powerufll. Thundurus gets 145 SpA and 101 Speed, Tornados gets 121 speed and 101 SpA and Landorus gets 145 Att and 85 Sp. I will so use a Landorus-T rock polish set.

I prefer the stats on the old Landorus better to be honest. Also, the Sp Attack drop that Tornadus took is really going to hurt it big time. Thundurus looks broken as shit though, and I think it will stay uber in that form.

I'm extremely excited for Keldeo being released tomorrow though. I have really enjoyed using it in the past, but now I can use it outside of non-competitive battles.

@Demoli, do you still play competitive?

Yes, but i do not go there often, ring me here on tip it and we can arrange a fight on po

Sounds good.

Okay.... Some guy was angry because I was 'Abusing Legendaries.' I was playing in Ubers... <_<

No. I just play it on my DS lol. I don't really see the point of playing it on your phone when you could play it on a system that it was optimized for.

Didn't realize that this was the Hardcore Pokemon Thread. I just meant for any pokefans who don't have DS's (me) and want to enjoy some...

No. I just play it on my DS lol. I don't really see the point of playing it on your phone when you could play it on a system that it was optimized for.

Didn't realize that this was the Hardcore Pokemon Thread. I just meant for any pokefans who don't have DS's (me) and want to enjoy some...

I had just assumed that you were playing for nostalgic reasons and that you had *some* kind of GBC, GBA, DS, or 3DS to play the games on. To be honest, the newer games are a lot more fun than the older ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apHftp3MB-M&feature=g-u-u

Kyerum-W has a [bleep]ing sick backsprite.

Landorus T has intimidate instead of Sand Power? Damn, that makes him even weaker than Landorus during sandstorm.

I was slightly disappointed too, but it makes him worth using outside of the sand now.

• 2 months later...

Oh yeah, forgot it is somewhat close. Unfortunately, I didn't pre-order but it isn't a bother to me since not many play it here too. Had to go delete my White file just to do a failed Nuzlocke run (doubt it'd take me long to restart and wreck my way back) given some of the perks to playing W2 involve completing the previous game.

Still kinda annoyed I accidentally missed the chance to get a Keldeo at Game Stop when it was going on because I was perfectly capable of at the time...