Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

I'm yet to snag myself a shiny. Finished Elite 4, snagged Mewtwo, Yveltal, got my Absol mega stone and 4/8 Eeveelutions so far. Still need Jolt, Esp, Umb and Sylv.

Also ran into Zapdos 3 times now. He auto-runs before you can even declare a move so you'll need a pokemon like Trapinch (assuming his ability is the same as back in Ruby/Saph) that prevents monsters from running.

No idea what my Safari is but my friend code is: 1048-9215-4123

Popoto.~<3

Also ran into Zapdos 3 times now. He auto-runs before you can even declare a move so you'll need a pokemon like Trapinch (assuming his ability is the same as back in Ruby/Saph) that prevents monsters from running.

After around 10-12 encounters, it settles down in Sea Spirit's Den, and you can battle it normally.

You can chain fish to get shinies apparently. About to try the method myself. It's been confirmed by tons of people so it's definitely legit. What you do is put something with suction cups at the front of your party, find an enclosed area, and start fishing. Just don't miss a hook or move and your chances of finding a shiny will go up. 

Here's an image.

OuJ7D2k.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1ow5db/high_fishing_chains_higher_shiny_chance_post_from/

[hide]

My safari is sunkern ivysaur and gogoat

FC: 0731-5091-6729

I'll slowly get to adding everyone.

Finally opened this thread again after 2 weeks  :P

1521-3714-6337. Adding you guys. Think my Safari contains Ivysaur and Oddish, not sure about the last.

E: Brother's is 4441-9488-3570.

hay boys hay gurls

Friend Code: 3711-8122-4187.

[/hide]

Added all of you. Saradomin, have your brother add my code. 2079-7199-1559

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

awwwe yeahh! evolved Eevee into Sylveon. :D

has a mild nature and "Often lost in thought" characteristic. I think it's perfect for him.

Was hoping for Espion but this works too. :3

EDIT: fuuuuuuuu

Tryin to get a ditto on GTS to make breeding easier, to trade starter pokemon.

Popoto.~<3

Heard rumors that sticky web is a new entry hazard that lowers speed. Also that the ability clear body now ignores entry hazards. 

Sticky Web is true. Apparently, Galvantula is going to be receiving a lot of love for being one of the few who can make use of it. On the other hand, Defog did get a buff though.

Yeah I think I mentioned defog buffs a page ago. I'm still disappointed about stealth rock not being nerfed. It cripples too many pokes since it takes weaknesses into account. 

I've added everyone upto now, my code is 0731-4855-7765 for anyone that doesn't have it :)

Just finished elite four and started working on completing the first dex, might replace my venusaur with a nice new one with good IVs etc from gwyns safari :) My current one has a nature that hurts special attack too =/

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I've added everyone upto now, my code is 0731-4855-7765 for anyone that doesn't have it :)

Just finished elite four and started working on completing the first dex, might replace my venusaur with a nice new one with good IVs etc from gwyns safari :) My current one has a nature that hurts special attack too =/

My Fennekin had reduced spec atk, my Bulbasaur had reduced spec atk, and my Pancham had reduced attack :\\\

My brother was happy to find a Helioptile from Lep's safari, thanks for that :)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

My Fennekin had reduced spec atk, my Bulbasaur had reduced spec atk, and my Pancham had reduced attack :\\\

My brother was happy to find a Helioptile from Lep's safari, thanks for that :)

Well I'm glad someone found it useful. Pachirisu Manectric and Helioptile arn't very popular choices. :P

There's been some big speculation as to 3 new event pokemon that have possibly been discovered (unobtainable yet though). Spoilered for anyone who doesn't want to know, but these will probably be event pokes at some point, though not much is known so far. 

Serebii updated his site earlier and included 3 new pokemon, no sprites, basically no information except name and typing. Diancie (fairy/rock), volcanion (fire/water), and Hoopa (psychic/ghost). The interesting thing about this is that when you type these names into the GTS, there is a 1 second delay before it denies it, however, if you input a fake name like Mario, there is always a delay of ~3seconds before it tells you to input a new name.

We do know that their names were trademarked by gamefreak.

f2HDTGL.jpg

I really need to get X and/or Y... I'm replaying Heartgold right now, instead, until I can convince myself to buy it.

I'm in the same boat as you unkn0wn, can't afford 3ds/pokemon x at the moment so restarted runs on soul silver and black ^^ kind of tiding me over til I can hopefully afford them after christmas :D

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

So I was trailing around Route 8 for a bit to look for a certain mon. Then I found my first shiny encounter in Gen VI: Zangoose! It looks rather nice with its blue coloring, but I wish it didn't have a Timid nature. 

I still need to get around to breeding.