Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

If he was referring to December, Pokebank is what he likely meant. If November... I am just as clueless.

My breeding still hasn't been going well. This would have been a lot less time consuming if I found someone with Ditto in their Safari.

Go to 4chans pokemon board, there's always a friend safari thread up, I'm sure you could find someone there with ditto. 

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

no idea if anyone still cares but you can get a ditto friend code here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/

Just make a post with your fc on a thread.

Personally enjoying x/y but the lack of end game content (aside from multiplayer) has been a big disappointment.

Though I am in the process of breeding a 0/0/0/0/0/? iv spread luvdisc for a solo run, so the game might actually be a bit of a challenge.  

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Finally bred my Super Singles team. Honestly, I find TruAnt style a bit... boring. Oh well, going to do this just to get the BP up first

Belphegor the Durant @ Lum Berry (no Occa Berry or Scarf on me for now)

Jolly Nature. Truant.

- Iron Head

- X-Scissor

- Thunder Wave (why not)

- Entrainment

Oktavia the Gyarados @ Gyaradosite

Adamant Nature. Intimidate -> Mold Breaker

- Protect

- Dragon Dance

- Waterfall

- Earthquake

Accelerator the Blaziken @ Expert Belt (Again, none of the fun toys yet)

Jolly Nature. Speed Boost

- Protect (To get +1 Spe)

- Flare Blitz

- Shadow Claw 

- High Jump Kick

Basically. Entrain Truant, switch to Oktavia to set up/protect/Mega kill, and the last one is in case the Mega Gyarados falls. Honestly, Entrainment is a bit too bland for my taste so may switch up something. For instance, I wanted your opinion on if this would do good in Super Singles:

Scolipede @ Focus Sash (to survive setting up SD... once I get 48 BP) or Lum Berry (so Statuses don't get passed)

Jolly Nature. Speed Boost

252 Atk/252 Spe/4 in HP or SpD

- Swords Dance

- Protect

- Baton Pass

- Megahorn

Swords Dance and using sash to survive, then Protect to get another speed boost. Then I can baton pass +2 atk and spe to whatever other teamate in the Super Singles fight, preferably a Mega. Megahorn is just there for STAB and in case of some odd event happening. Entrain + DD and Protect Mega is a bit too slow and dull with a touch of unoriginal and I am able to breed that Scolipede in mind too.

any way to get any more dusk/dawn ect stones? I was told the inverse battle but i cant get anything better then berries despite doing all super effective attacks.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I was doing some wonder trading and got 2 mons that stood out: A Japanese Modest HA Eevee with Outstanding/31 SpD and Spe and a Japanese Modest Deino with 31 HP/SpA/SpD/Spe. I am considering breeding a female Deino with 4-5 31s (one being SpD) just so I can try my hand at Masuda'ing a Shiny Deino now. I was going to do some Kangaskhan or Talonflame breeding, but Shiny Hydreigon is tempting me here.

Also, my S-Singles Maison team is doing a rather good job. It's too soon to see, but my streak is 22 (interrupted out of boredom) and my team only went down to its last mon a total of one time so far and even then, it was only in mid-orange:

Blaziken @ Life Orb

Jolly. Speed Boost

- Shadow Claw

- Flare Blitz

- High Jump Kick

- Protect

My lead for the Super Singles. Either Protect first or throw a HJK, I can get the momentum going and either kill the trainer's party right then and there or do it long enough so rest of team can manage later. I really can't abuse Flare Blitz much due to massive recoil.

Mawile @ Mawilite

Adamant. Hyper Cutter (need Capsule) -> Huge Power

- Stone Edge

- Iron Head

- Play Rough

- Sucker Punch

I used to use a SD set, but Taunt kept coming up too often and decided to opt for Stone Edge. Still either OHKO'd or 2HKOs in spite of no boost, so guess I am not losing much. She is a god damn killing machine as long as anything associated with Fire-types, Ground-types and Burn status is out of the way, which leads to...

Rotom-W @ Leftovers

Modest. Levitate

- Will O Wisp

- Hydro Pump

- Thunderbolt

- Shadow Ball (Might swap for Protect)

Takes care of the Fire-types for Mawile-M and ground-types for both of the other members. Will O Wisp outright neuters any Physical threat and has quite a bit of power to murder anything so long as there is no grass types or Hydro Pump missing (which ended up previous streak). I am likely going to drop Shadow Ball for Protect since it means more healing and Ball has been a bit underwhelming (plus Blaziken handles Psychics, Ghosts, and its Grass nemesis well). I'll likely tend to Maison later once I decide what I wanna buy.

Oh, Mega Stone cost from Lumiose Shop is still 50K for me. No idea what I am missing so it gets cut down to 10K.

Does it have good IVs?

...Eeeeehhhh...

From what he told me, the Eevee had its Hidden Ability, Jolly nature, and 31 Def/SpA. I'll let you be the judge here.

On the plus side, it's a Shiny. And cute. And it's a Shiny.

Does it have good IVs?

...Eeeeehhhh...

From what he told me, the Eevee had its Hidden Ability, Jolly nature, and 31 Def/SpA. I'll let you be the judge here.

On the plus side, it's a Shiny. And cute. And it's a Shiny.

If it had a better nature it could have been a decent Vaporeon. Oh well.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg