Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The founder is making two separate balls, one for pure chaos (vandals heaven) and the other for artwork. The one with artwork requires a sample of ones ability.

He's working on the coding right now, which is my guess for the messages/spinning cats.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

On one of them you need to show artistic ability to be able to use it, so that should cut down on the swastikas and other vandalism.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

On one of them you need to show artistic ability to be able to use it, so that should cut down on the swastikas and other vandalism.

What do you mean "artistic ability"? We have to test ourselves on drawball 2 before we are permitted in drawball one?! If we do not move our logo to drawball 2 I quit, I am not taking 2 hours to make some intricate thing so I can help tip it

snipers_end.png

What do you mean "artistic ability"? We have to test ourselves on drawball 2 before we are permitted in drawball one?! If we do not move our logo to drawball 2 I quit, I am not taking 2 hours to make some intricate thing so I can help tip it

I think with Drawball One, they are trying to eliminate vandalizing, so Tip.It could stay there forever, essentially, but two or three artists would still be needed to maintain it... :?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

[hide=Quote stuff]

I think with Drawball One, they are trying to eliminate vandalizing, so Tip.It could stay there forever, essentially, but two or three artists would still be needed to maintain it... :?

[/hide]

It DOES sound good actually, but I just do not have the patience for it I am going to just screw around in drawball 2 now.

snipers_end.png

well this sucks. drawball was about creating art then defending it from vandals. whats the point if its like 30 people against hundreds of channers? the second we even make something that looks like a logo is going to die instantly!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Wow i was just doing a drawing to apply for drawing access, and the/a mod started writing on my picture!

EDIT: And ive just been given access to draw on drawball 1!!! Unfortunately i have a dynamic ip address that changes every time i reconnect, which will probably mean i wont have access to draw tomorrow or any other time :(

daveywavey90.png

"wat if u could ride giraffes"

Wow i was just doing a drawing to apply for drawing access, and the/a mod started writing on my picture!

EDIT: And ive just been given access to draw on drawball 1!!! Unfortunately i have a dynamic ip address that changes every time i reconnect, which will probably mean i wont have access to draw tomorrow or any other time :(

Don't worry, it's done on computer id now not ip :)

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Do you have a picture of what you drew? And do you need to send it in or is that done automatically?

namnlskopia.jpg

Because I saw no effort being made to put tip it on ball2 I put my ink to a good cause. If /b/ reads this and sees a former collaborator made something they will destroy it in 2 minutes so I will just say I am officially no longer working for you guys, I will keep coming back and checking up but until I see tip it on ball2 I will be working on my project

One last tip... the glowing balls are people, if you make a project and see balls hovering over it your logo is being prettied, destroyed, or its a watchdog who could be for either guy.

snipers_end.png

So are we doing the logo on number 2? Because if we are then we should prolly wait like a month so it won't be the only thing on there to be picked on by /b/tards. Number 1 is for artists only, now. I still submitted a picture of a badly drawn chocolate bar. :lol:

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Why can't I see any of the drawballs? Do I have to be on Internet Explorer instead of Firefox or what?

If you explain your problem more fully we'll be able to help you.

First of all, try clearing your cache. If it still doesn't work, restart your computer. If it doesn't work yet again, tell us the following...

System Specifications? (Operating System, RAM, Processor)

Web Browser? (What version of Firefox?)

Addons installed?

Did it work before?

Did you install anything recently?

j0xPu5R.png