Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the vip logo is just as easy to vandalize, and the shape of the current logo wasnt all that hard to keep up either. im sure /b/ will not leave us alone just because we change the shape of our logo..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The logo is a goner. Let it doe for now, we can come back later. We've kept it for 4 months, it's not like we are hopeless failures. We're one of the few sites to survive in a battle with /b/ for so long, and considering our lack of manpower, it's quite impressive.

If we want this logo to work, we need to get more helpers and simplify the logo. I don't know about the box thing, but I do think we should forget the Sword and HYT. Both are easy to vandalize but are a pointless waste of ink because no one notices them. Perhaps we can shrink the logo by just a tiny bit, maybe no more than a few inches off the sides. The smaller it is, the less ink it costs to maintain. We need it as small as possible while still clearly visible from 0% zoom.

I just had my ip reset, so 5% ink for me -.-

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

The logo is a goner. Let it doe for now, we can come back later. We've kept it for 4 months, it's not like we are hopeless failures. We're one of the few sites to survive in a battle with /b/ for so long, and considering our lack of manpower, it's quite impressive.

If we want this logo to work, we need to get more helpers and simplify the logo. I don't know about the box thing, but I do think we should forget the Sword and HYT. Both are easy to vandalize but are a pointless waste of ink because no one notices them. Perhaps we can shrink the logo by just a tiny bit, maybe no more than a few inches off the sides. The smaller it is, the less ink it costs to maintain. We need it as small as possible while still clearly visible from 0% zoom.

I just had my ip reset, so 5% ink for me -.-

i agree that the sword, p hat and hyt should go, im not sure bout shrinking the logo. we are more than capable of handling normal vandals, but /b/ will destroy us no matter how small our logo is

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Wow i left the ball for a few weeks and our logo's vanished when i come back XD Well i guess it's time for me to retire from DB, i was with the logo from the start and it's been fun fighting the trolls an scribblers (I'll miss D3N the most XD) i've spent too many hours on that site though. Good luck to everyone that wants to keep fighting.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

If we want this logo to work, we need to get more helpers and simplify the logo. I don't know about the box thing, but I do think we should forget the Sword and HYT.

Agreed. I thought there was too much brown space to maintain which only turned out to be a big drawing board for vandals. There was alot of complex curves in the logo which makes it even harder to maintain. If the HYT logo wanted to be incorporated, it needed to be much bigger because it could be vandalized way too easy.

If we make it a box we will be just the same as everyone else, we are a different logo. (but if we DO make it a box, lets abandon its position and move it over the west virginia university logo, it really does not look that well maintained to me...

I'm nearly positive at least one person maintaining the WVU logo has infinite ink. It's also been rumored that everytime someone from the WVU campus refreshes the drawball page, they go back to 5% ink. They can continually keep refreshing their page whenever they need ink. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it's dumb to mess with them.

finalsig11dz.gif

Ok, figured out how to do it :P

Will attack the VIP box when i get more ink

yes we will black it out! make sure to use the third smallest and just spread it around. it'll be visible and we'll take out more of it

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

are you serious? we are lowering ourselves to destroying other logos just like /b/?

I'm a mercenary, i do whatever i feel until we decide to bring back the ball

i also won't just destroy, i'll fix what i declare fit for drawball

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Welll, some people are destroying/fixing other things and some are waiting, and I'm along with those who are waiting. My ink was at like 34% last time I checked, I'll help whenever we decide what we're doing with the TIF logo.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Attacking VIP would be a dumb idea. Why? Because it is going to be to much hassle fighting off two groups (/b/ and VIP).

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

yes we will black it out! make sure to use the third smallest and just spread it around. it'll be visible and we'll take out more of it

You guys have reverted so low as to attack someone else's logo?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

You guys have reverted so low as to attack someone else's logo?

:? VIP haven't attacked us, so why attack them... Focus on fixing our logo then defacing others.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

AND theres no way your even going to make a dent into VIP, /b/ tried and failed, The VIP logo is Freaking Protected 24/7

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

Oh My God! XENU.NET HAS FINALLY FALLEN? YAAAY!!

My next target: VIP.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

is that Monkey? like... the music one? Journey to the east? or was it west... dunno.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.