Misunderstood Monsters: Wyverns and more!

Erichermit

Just to let you know; That spot to make Skeletal Wyverns un-aggressive is still active. Jagex haven't removed or changed it, so it's still possible to stand there for 20 minutes before fighting them so you can go straight to the safespots.

I look forward to when another book is added to this very useful 'misunderstood' shelf. :)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice thread Hermy ;P

I think I'll do the Cave Slime soon just to see how much it would give in like 1 hours. :thumbsup:

Never knew that Terrorbirds could be much proffitable. :o

I think you should add the Pray On-Off Technick on the SOlo Terrorbird. Would make the Life much easier =] \'

Thanks again.

Sinceraly,

Gidedin.

gidedin-bonetti_br.png

Gidedin.png - Gidedin.png

Gidedin.png

Dragon Drops: 4 Dragon Legs / 4 Dragon Skirt / 1 Dragon Med Helmet /...

Bandos Drops: 1 Bandos ChestPlate Splitted - 6m each! (24m that time) =D

Well i went to kill some turoths and the safespot no longer is there...

Jagex is the one at fault here for taking it out!

I may be missing it but im sure its gone now.

Just thought I would let you check it out Erichermit to see if it was true so you could rewrite that part of the guide.

thragon13.png

[hide=]thragon13.png

thragon13.png

thragon13.png[/hide]

lovely guide :D

of course, Runescape is all about luck so you could get a visage on the 16th or

so kill (Someone on the RSOF's log area did >=( grr) or kill thousands without

even a granite legs.

and some people get it on their first wyvern kill ever!

like me :o

lovely guide :D

of course, Runescape is all about luck so you could get a visage on the 16th or

so kill (Someone on the RSOF's log area did >=( grr) or kill thousands without

even a granite legs.

and some people get it on their first wyvern kill ever!

like me :o

Dont ask ollyc3 for his visage drop count, its like 1:2

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Well i went to kill some turoths and the safespot no longer is there...

Jagex is the one at fault here for taking it out!

I may be missing it but im sure its gone now.

Just thought I would let you check it out Erichermit to see if it was true so you could rewrite that part of the guide.

Oh yes, I know it got changed but well, I'll be completely honest here, Im just too lazy to go and update it. Ive been preoccupied with my other guide on Champion's Scrolls and trying to get them. I'll get around to it someday, but I feel that the actual showing of the safespots to be rather nonessential to kill turoths as it's usually pretty easy to find safespots

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 3 weeks later...

great guide, might start using duradel soon lol,

i have a updated inv pic for your turoth part of the guide if you wanna use it

[hide=]090328160519.png

could replace the skillcape with firecape/obby cape or w/e, swap glory for fury and some other changes you want. the sword in my inv is enhanced excailbur, get it, it heals you with its spec, 20hp each spec so ya it owns, and ring of slayer tele's you right to the relleka slayer dungoen[/hide]

[url=http://swiftkit.net][img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8767/090328160519.png][/url]

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

Thank you :), that is a much better inventory set up. I will be updating it later with one of my own though (Pretty much yours but with bandos tassets.)

Ive just had so much homework lately it's hard to get around to things like that.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 2 weeks later...

[hide=]090328160519.png

could replace the skillcape with firecape/obby cape or w/e, swap glory for fury and some other changes you want. the sword in my inv is enhanced excailbur, get it, it heals you with its spec, 20hp each spec so ya it owns, and ring of slayer tele's you right to the relleka slayer dungoen[/hide]

[url=http://swiftkit.net][img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8767/090328160519.png][/url]

Where are your super sets...? And if you can afford bandos you should be praying 10% strength.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

[hide=]090328160519.png

Where are your super sets...? And if you can afford bandos you should be praying 10% strength.

looks like he scraped money together for bandos judging by the skirt, ammy and ring

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Guide :thumbsup: 10/10, well organized, and simple to follow. I actually read this a long time ago, but never took the time to actually post on it. :lol:

Also, the first section is kinda long, maybe you should create two different sections, 1 for melee and 1 for range. Just seems like it could make it easier to find the sections.

Another plans to make a Fourth Fifth section? Anyway, great job on this guide =D>

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

Thanks for the wyvern guide look what i got in my first 20 kills thanks to you!

granitelegs1.png

Dragon Drops - Skirt x3 - Legs x1

Barrows Rewards - 20

Obsidian Drops - 10

Rapid29.png

..................................................Visit My Blog!!!..................................................

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=789873&p=6574579#p6574579

Congratulations on the Granite Legs!

Too bad they aren't still 1 mil! :(

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

:) I know. I'm also pretty much always surprised just how much cash and experience I get for a seemingly bad task

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Wow. Skeletal wyverns are great! Great charms, and with a unicorn and an inventory of pizzas, I can last for ages, and I don't even use a super set!

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm off for my first skele wyvern assignment, and this guide hopefully will make it a very successful run :P , I'll tell you how it goes.

EDIT: It works, still have my task but im safespotting them right now ::' , oh and despite the graphical update to the columns you can still catch them on the edges!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots