Whats the strongest monster in RSC?

ContourDeto

Hah, yea I've been in mk a lot over the years. And I wouldn't have been with the gladz, they must have followed me there :S

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

knight, honestly before 2005 i never heard of you. I remember seeing stud back in the day. old scapeboard and stuff.

Tbh I don't care. I was just one of thousands of accounts in an online rpg game. I'm sure there were plenty of people just like me that you didn't know. Just because I wasn't heavily into PKing or Dueling, and I didn't spend countless hours training to ridiculous stats doesn't mean I wasn't around..

Btw, my scapeboard name was "purebloood" not Knight Lite ;) and I begin playing RuneScape in February of 2001 on a couple different noobs, Ma L Ds, and darkmantle

Oh wait... I forgot, it's Tip.it... Let's all Hate Knight Lite no matter what!!!! :thumbsup:

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

knight, honestly before 2005 i never heard of you. I remember seeing stud back in the day. old scapeboard and stuff.

Tbh I don't care. I was just one of thousands of accounts in an online rpg game. I'm sure there were plenty of people just like me that you didn't know. Just because I wasn't heavily into PKing or Dueling, and I didn't spend countless hours training to ridiculous stats doesn't mean I wasn't around..

Btw, my scapeboard name was "purebloood" not Knight Lite ;) and I begin playing RuneScape in February of 2001 on a couple different noobs, Ma L Ds, and darkmantle

Oh wait... I forgot, it's Tip.it... Let's all Hate Knight Lite no matter what!!!! :thumbsup:

Awww...... C'mon...... It's not just Tip.It is it?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 4 weeks later...
kbd and it was also the only way to get a d med

I'm pretty sure when dragon mediums appeared they were also obtainable from fire giant. Thats how I obtained the one I had, but i suppose it could have been added to their list a day or two later as well. My memory isn't that good.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

• 6 months later...

From the very beginning:

Black Knight (46) -> Moss Giant (62) -> Ice Giant (68) -> Lesser Demon (79) -> Greater Demon (87) -> "Dragon" (Elvarg) (110) -> P2P -> Black Dragon (200) -> King Black Dragon (230).

Elvarg was originally called just "Dragon".

i was prety sure it was only KBD droping the med, thats why it was so popular?

hmm, it was a while ago, maybe i was wrong...

fire giants, black demons, black dragon and KBD all dropped meds in classic, although the fire giant drop rate was said to be something like 1/16000

tmpphpnppgpw.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Whats the strongest monster in RSC?

Ive never played it before, and I would like to know what was its name and lvl.

And did the Tok-Jad exist back then?

greater demon, i think it wandered only in 40s wildy.

if you dont count the dragon of course.

EDIT: kbd is part of the post-member. pre-member is GD.

• 5 months later...

The strongest monster? It's the Pker, cause when they pk'd too much, they'd became the strongest monster.

Seriously, it's this dude > [hide]Taste my firebreathKing_Black_Dragon.gif King Black Dragon. Level: 245.[/hide]

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

You didn't play rsc, please go away now.

This guy clearly doesn't get enough attention irl. I wuz teh 1st 2 join rs!!!111!!!!1shift!!!11

Also, i remember spending like a month straight at black demons trying to get a med...Never happened :(