Buy a gilded plate, and I'll give you a 5/10 :lol:

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

id buy but dont you need dragon slayer for it

No, you need to have done d slayer for rune plate (t) and (g) and zammy, guthix and sara rune plates, but not for the gilded one (unless they changed it). Try it anyway, you can easily buy/sell one in ge.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

may i just say, amazing.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

i like it. i dont really care what some of the people here have to say.

you probably have higher runecrafting than 90% of the lvl 100+. your stats are really good. these people have no idea...

have fun in members training the member skills.

i like the crafting and herblore lvls especially; along with the runecraft and good amount of maple logs.

you may want to craft laws using the balloons on entrana at 54 rc or do the zmi altar. it'd be tough doing the abyss because of your low hitpoint lvl. but maybe you could do it idk.

hunting is a very profitable skill in members.

anyway, i think its a good account and it's serving its purpose if you ask me.

9/10

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

reallly nothing amazin here at all, low stats no cash no 99s

i can say 3 / 10

get workin on it! or stick to ur main

-MeGa-

low stats cus i dont play that much like played my main since 02ish and i dont have any 99s says how much i train/play

darklord.png

you probably have higher runecrafting than 90% of the lvl 100+. your stats are really good. these people have no idea...

have fun in members training the member skills.

i like your crafting and herblore lvls especially; along with the runecraft and good amount of maple logs.

you may want to craft laws using the balloons on entrana at 54 rc or do the zmi altar. it'd be tough doing the abyss because of your low hitpoint lvl. but maybe you could do it idk. anyway, i think its a good account and it's serving its purpose if you ask me.

9/10

You're opinion to like it, no need to get all [bleep]y about it. His runecrafting sucks. 3/10

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

I respect your opinion, but it's not necessary to discriminate our opinions. They're our opinions, not an object that can be moulded by the community.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

reallly nothing amazin here at all, low stats no cash no 99s

i can say 3 / 10

get workin on it! or stick to ur main

-MeGa-

low stats cus i dont play that much like played my main since 02ish and i dont have any 99s says how much i train/play

i've been playing since december 01 and all i have to show for it is 85 mining, beat that!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.