Kids on XBL/PSN/Online-Your stories here!

Dizzle229

Well, my brother is a whiner... I was playing him and I kept killing him. :D He gets up from across the room when I kill him, for about the hundredth time, and smacks me across the face...

Well in the end, he learned that if you hit me, I hit back... :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, where to start...I might as well divide my long stories into parts:

Part I: Socom U.S Navy Seal Fireteam Bravo 2

Its a game for the PSP and is one of my favorite online games mostly because its so funny to listen to some of the dumb kids on it...

In this games online mode, it is so easy to "glitch". When you glitch, you basically hop onto something, crouch, and walk into a wall, a really stupid glitch, but useful.

So I play one time and these kids annoy the hell out of me. I snipe them and hide behind stuff, shooting through small areas to kill them, and they tell me I am a noob and that I should be kicked from the game. Thankfully, my team on the game consisted of some more mature players, so I was not kicked. Nevertheless, me and my team were sick of hearing them calling us gay and [developmentally delayed]ed noob faced [bleep]s, so we started using glitches. We killed them easy, and then we all gave up.

Later, we created a new game, and these losers come on and call us glitching noobs that still suck on their moms [bleep]. Needless to say we started fighting back. I added the most idiotic of the bunch to my friends list, so I could intrude upon his games and kick his arse all the time.

I played a couple days later, and this kid was playing. I went onto his game, and I found this barely noticable alcove on a higher area that was very hard to get to, requiring me to jump and hope to god I did not fall. I began sniping here, and always kick this kids arse. Soon, he begins complaining, telling me how much sniping affects my moms testicles.

Needless to say, I was shocked at the kids idiocy, and all the same was laughing my arse off. The kid thought he made a funny joke and began telling me that he was awesome because he made me laugh at a joke aimed at me.

What an idiot.

Basically on this game, you snipe someone you get a nice little reply. Or if you through a grenade around a corner. Or if you kill someone. Or if you don't.

PART II: Halo 3

Dare I even start?

One time I was playing Halo 3 and had a sword. I killed this one guy with it and I soon found out he was a kid. He told me that swords were only for people who licked balls and how much I like to lick balls. So I found a sniper, shot him in the nuts and laughed and told him how noone could lick his balls anymore.

Another exciting time, I shot a guy with a sniper. It missed. So, I watched this guy move along and then shot at a barrel. I blew this guy up and he began to complain that I was a loser for shooting at barrels and that there was only a 1 percent chance that you could actually blow up a barrel in real life. I laughed and told him that Halo was not real life. He laughed and told me it was. I laughed and told him he plays to much. His mom soon screams "YOU"VE BEEN PLAYING FOR FOUR HOURS! GET THE HELL OFF!"

I laughed my head off.

I won't say anything else. I am sure you have all experienced the same thing and this brings back dark memories.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Oh god, where to start...I might as well divide my long stories into parts:

Part I: Socom U.S Navy Seal Fireteam Bravo 2

Its a game for the PSP and is one of my favorite online games mostly because its so funny to listen to some of the dumb kids on it...

In this games online mode, it is so easy to "glitch". When you glitch, you basically hop onto something, crouch, and walk into a wall, a really stupid glitch, but useful.

So I play one time and these kids annoy the hell out of me. I snipe them and hide behind stuff, shooting through small areas to kill them, and they tell me I am a noob and that I should be kicked from the game. Thankfully, my team on the game consisted of some more mature players, so I was not kicked. Nevertheless, me and my team were sick of hearing them calling us gay and [developmentally delayed] noob faced [bleep], so we started using glitches. We killed them easy, and then we all gave up.

Later, we created a new game, and these losers come on and call us glitching noobs that still suck on their moms [bleep]. Needless to say we started fighting back. I added the most idiotic of the bunch to my friends list, so I could intrude upon his games and kick his arse all the time.

I played a couple days later, and this kid was playing. I went onto his game, and I found this barely noticable alcove on a higher area that was very hard to get to, requiring me to jump and hope to god I did not fall. I began sniping here, and always kick this kids arse. Soon, he begins complaining, telling me how much sniping affects my moms testicles.

Needless to say, I was shocked at the kids idiocy, and all the same was laughing my arse off. The kid thought he made a funny joke and began telling me that he was awesome because he made me laugh at a joke aimed at me.

What an idiot.

Basically on this game, you snipe someone you get a nice little reply. Or if you through a grenade around a corner. Or if you kill someone. Or if you don't.

PART II: Halo 3

Dare I even start?

One time I was playing Halo 3 and had a sword. I killed this one guy with it and I soon found out he was a kid. He told me that swords were only for people who licked balls and how much I like to lick balls. So I found a sniper, shot him in the nuts and laughed and told him how noone could lick his balls anymore.

Another exciting time, I shot a guy with a sniper. It missed. So, I watched this guy move along and then shot at a barrel. I blew this guy up and he began to complain that I was a loser for shooting at barrels and that there was only a 1 percent chance that you could actually blow up a barrel in real life. I laughed and told him that Halo was not real life. He laughed and told me it was. I laughed and told him he plays to much. His mom soon screams "YOU"VE BEEN PLAYING FOR FOUR HOURS! GET THE HELL OFF!"

I laughed my head off.

I won't say anything else. I am sure you have all experienced the same thing and this brings back dark memories.

Haha, you know how a guy got recon for killing someone with a pylon... I did that too. Guy called me [Language not suitable for TIF]...

On Lineage II retail I had to deal with a kid in my clan who I think was a son of someone, or something. I don't remember much other than me and my friend subtly making fun of him.

I would have ignored him but he was a clan member :S. Anyways on any other ocassions I get an annoying person online (quite rare) I just mute them and continue on. However I rarely play games with the mic on anyways because I just use ventrilo when I need to.

Oh and no doubt most of these stories are on xbox live ;D

Try playing as a Spy on TF2 when suddenly someone on your team blasts crappy Linkin Park music to his mic -.-

I take offense to that! Linkin Park is awsome :thumbsup: .

Oh, and ontopic... Please look under "Halo 3" for my rant that I decided should go there more (or, I could post it here... I guess I'll do that.

EDIT: Here it is.

Rant on Double Xp Weekend Grifball.

Well, I love to play grifball. Being in the league last year made me love it even more. Now, Bungie makes Grifball a Double Xp Weekend. I hate that, but also love it.

I love it because it is my only chance to play Grifball this year... (Or at least until the next season comes around.) You meet some people that are great, and you can get double XP for it. You can even go in full force with a party of 8 and play for the double XP, more friendly than times... which leads into the rant.

Grifball is a sport about teamwork, a sport about communication, a sport about skill. Some players do not understand they can't run the ball. They grab the ball from an obviously better runner (me in this case.) and run full force into the enemy team, trying to score. They just give the ball to the other team.

This also leads into the players that flame you for trying to lead the team. They want their double XP? They should work together for it. It's not just one player's XP, its the whole team's. Why must players never listen, even if they have a mic. If you are good, average, terrible, or even a pro at the game, you should have a team leader. Again, Grifball is about teamwork

Now, this leads into the final part of the rant. Idiots on the team that think it is ok to teamkill. Before I even start here, I will say again GRIFBALL IS A TEAM SPORT. If one player on your team has the bomb, you wouldn't go and whack him with your hammer just so you could get it, right? Some don't get this common sence - Treat others the way you wish to be treated. Don't go killing off your own player because you don't like them, or because he stole your bomb or kill. You can ignore the player after that game, don't party up, submit a bad player review, block communications and file a complaint if he sends you some "messages."

Remember, deal with the players you don't like after the game. If you do it in the game, you put your whole team at risk, because you teamkilled another. if it was truly an accident, say sorry. (I know I have done it many times on accident, and only once on purpose because I didn't want to be spawnkilled by my own player.) There are the exceptions. If you are being spawn teamkilled, and the other wont stop when you ask him to, fight back. Not all the time, but just once to show him. It would be even better if they increased the spawn times for a betrayal.

Now, I have one last this to say before I end this. Many of you believe that spawn killing is cheap, or illegal. It's not. Spawn killing is a part of the game. Penalties are part of the game in American football, same are ejections in baseball. Get used to it, it will happen alot to you. Don't get angry and call them noobs. They will just fight back after the game.

I am making a topic tomorrow of how to play Grifball, please read that and respond to both of these. I want the word to get out there on how to play Grifball cleanly, and more importantly for fun.

Thank you for reading this.

~Blue/Homer

PS- Bungie, please make a setting like "Mics Only." I'm tired of playing on a team where you are the only one with a mic.

The other day I played with a kid that took it waaaaaay too seriously.

I was playing MLG King of the Hill. The subject of this post is a kid on my team that sounded about my age, 13.

Also on my team was a no micer, and a guy that sounded about in the 16-21 range.

We start the game, and get the Construct map. We capture and hold the first hill, but for a split second the enemy has a guy in it, and they gain a point. Even though we already have a considerable lead, he screams at the top of his lungs "NO!!!! You guys [bleep]ing suck! You [bleep]ing [rooster] sucking [bleep]s you let them get a point we're going to lose because of you [wagon]!"

Me: Calm down dude, it's a game.

Him: Suck my [rooster].

Me: Awesome. Now calm down, it's a game.

Him: Your mom sucks [bleep] you [bleep]!

Me: Fascinating. By the way, it's a game, calm down.

Other Guy: Yeah, you seriously need to calm down.

Him: [bleep] you!

This goes on for the rest of the game. He screams that we are a bad team because we aren't weakening enemies so he can finish them off, and as a result, he went -21.Although we won, he was pissed because he scored a total of about 7 team points, and went -21. He said we should have let him do better. He quit as soon ast the lobby came up, but both teams got a message after the game saying that "Our moms suck [rooster]". Naturally, the little bastard blocked communications with us.

Kids these days.

And now, let the censor butcher my post.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well back when I had xbox live, Mechassault 2 was my game, and it was different from many of the other online games. The community was very close knit a lot like tip.it, all the good players knew each other. So on countless occasions little kids would come into one of me and my friends room and just get slaughtered. Then they would usually cry and complain and go play halo but sometimes they stay and do something interesting like beg me to join my team or just start yelling, seriously some of them started yelling as loud as they could. fun times tho :lol:

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I find it funny how most of the time the only thing American people can think to say to a British person is:

"Go drink your tea. Go eat your crumpets. Go read Harry Potter. Go kiss the Queen."

What is even funnier is a British kids retaliation:

"Go eat a McDonalds."

And the word [bleep] is thrown around waaay too much. :lol:

I find it funny how most of the time the only thing American people can think to say to a British person is:

"Go drink your tea. Go eat your crumpets. Go read Harry Potter. Go kiss the Queen."

"Go eat a McDonalds."

People think brits are nice... play XBox Live - you will automatically change your thoughts on them.

"Go eat a McDonalds."

People think brits are nice... play XBox Live - you will automatically change your thoughts on them.

Tell me about it, most of the Brits I play with are either white-London trash who think that from divine miracle they will hunt you down, find your address and knife you or some 8-year old kid who thinks calling someone gay is the best insult ever. It is a nice change to play with decent people, whatever country they're from. :)

"Go eat a McDonalds."

Tell me about it, most of the Brits I play with are either white-London trash who think that from divine miracle they will hunt you down, find your address and knife you or some 8-year old kid who thinks calling someone gay is the best insult ever. It is a nice change to play with decent people, whatever country they're from. :)

Canadians are the best... unless you play with my friend and are a jew... he hates jews lol

"Go eat a McDonalds."

Lol, i've heard a comeback but I wont post it as I will get my throat jumped down by all the Americans on TIF. And btw, the American started it :-$

d8624cb6e2.png

Barrows drops: 1 Karils skirt on first run :twss:

"Go eat a McDonalds."

Lol, i've heard a comeback but I wont post it as I will get my throat jumped down by all the Americans on TIF. And btw, the American started it :-$

Say it, we won't fit down your throat anyway.

Canadians are the best... unless you play with my friend and are a jew... he hates jews lol

There's a difference between personally hating Jews and going along with the South Park trend of hating Jews. One makes you a Nazi, the other makes you a jerk.

I really don't have any good Xbox Live story, aside from when I scared someone (Surprise scare) in Swords on Snowbound. I'm at the central ledge parallel to the tunnel to underground, see someone coming on my radar. I hide behind the ledge, and jump up at the right moment, so that I end up a couple inches away from the guy before I swing my sword. Unfortunately, the video doesn't record anything said on the mics. I heard a scream, followed by "Holy [Cabbage]". Oh yeah, I should mention that Swords is the best game type on Halo 3 (Bumper-Jumper button settings just for Swords).

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Well this one time me and my brother were playing Halo and a guy on the other team and one guy said he was going to, erm... "defecate on my breasts" (of course the language he used was a lot more colourful than that) so I asked if that was a threat, or an invitation. That shut him up until his team won the game by about 3 points and he went on about he had "pwned us so bad"

And there was this other time on Halo when these two little American kids started making fun of my name, so I told them to shut up, then they decided that my English accent was hilarious and one of them asks me if I'm from England, and so I said yes, after a little more of them annoying me with their ridiculously high pitched voices by telling me they had massive penises and that they had sex with my mother, one of them says the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to me ever "learn to speak English" after pointing out that I was in fact, from England and thus was probably better at speaking my own language than they were they then continued to tell me about how gargantuan their penises were at that my mother was currently pleasuring them orally, anyway, so the game finishes and our team loses spectacularly (mainly due to these 2 little kids who got about 6 kills and 30 deaths between them) but of course they blame me and tell me to sell my Xbox and use it to buy tea :roll:

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

First, read who is posting this.

Now click the hide tags

[hide=Not for the faint of heart]I got Xbox Live

Some of people who know me on here know how much of a Sony fanboy I am, thats why this is shocking[/hide]

[hide=Story]I don't usually have kids that I face on XBL. It was 3am and I was playing NCAA Football 08, I am playing against this 20 year old guy and in the 3rd quarter, he says "Hey bud can you pause the game; I have to grab a beer." I could tell this guy was drunk, he slurred his speech and burped every couple mins.

Another one was when I was playing Guitar Hero 3 (With a standard Xbox controller rofl) and I faced this 25 year old lady who was arguing with her fiance and she asked me how I got my slash character, I told her, and after I beat her, I unlocked the "Meet your maker" achievement* :XD:

*The meet your maker acheviment is when you "Beat one of the creators of Guitar Hero at their own game".[/hide]

Yeah, weird

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Now click the hide tags

Some of people who know me on here know how much of a Sony fanboy I am, thats why this is shocking[/hide]

[hide=Story]I don't usually have kids that I face on XBL. It was 3am and I was playing NCAA Football 08, I am playing against this 20 year old guy and in the 3rd quarter, he says "Hey bud can you pause the game; I have to grab a beer." I could tell this guy was drunk, he slurred his speech and burped every couple mins.

Another one was when I was playing Guitar Hero 3 (With a standard Xbox controller rofl) and I faced this 25 year old lady who was arguing with her fiance and she asked me how I got my slash character, I told her, and after I beat her, I unlocked the "Meet your maker" achievement* :XD:

*The meet your maker acheviment is when you "Beat one of the creators of Guitar Hero at their own game".[/hide]

Yeah, weird

I got meet your maker after my friend quit a PRIVATE match I was playing him in. Also, it was my first game on Live for GHIII. I think they just give it to you after your first game on Live. There would not be enough Red Octane/Activision employees playing to make the achievement practical. Also, it would be based initially on luck. I think it should have been replaced with something else.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Now click the hide tags

Yeah, weird

The meet your maker achievement is a VIRAL achievement, that is, it can be passed off to everyone.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I thought it just meant you beat the guy who hosted the match.....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif