[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Game is good, haven't been able to play recently. Parents are circling like hawks. I'm afraid that if they see the "so and so just took a stab up the [wagon]" that they'll get mad. So I guess I'll only play when I'm sure they won't come up, because it takes so long to close.

If tha "took a stab up the [wagon]" thing is a sound that plays, then thats not the game itself, but a server mod. Most servers don't have things like that.

No it isn't, but I'm afraid my conservative dad will walk in and be like "omfg!111 sex referncs and bad langs!1111!! no moar playin!"

Play on The Bar Room server, you'll totally be fine.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is good, haven't been able to play recently. Parents are circling like hawks. I'm afraid that if they see the "so and so just took a stab up the [wagon]" that they'll get mad. So I guess I'll only play when I'm sure they won't come up, because it takes so long to close.

If tha "took a stab up the [wagon]" thing is a sound that plays, then thats not the game itself, but a server mod. Most servers don't have things like that.

No it isn't, but I'm afraid my conservative dad will walk in and be like "omfg!111 sex referncs and bad langs!1111!! no moar playin!"

Play on The Bar Room server, you'll totally be fine.

Just dont look at the sprays when your dads in the room. You also probably want to use headphones. :lol:

But seriously, play on The Bar Room, its a fun server.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

On the subject of server mods, I hate Quake sounds. I've got custom sounds set to "off", but still, if I see that the server is loading quake sound packs I just leave.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

On the subject of server mods, I hate Quake sounds. I've got custom sounds set to "off", but still, if I see that the server is loading quake sound packs I just leave.

Depends. The SOAP TF2DM server has the awesome Quake hit-sounds, which give that beep whenever you do damage to them. On the other hand you have the UNSTOPPABLE, EXCELLENT, ZOMG PRO, etc sounds which are just annoying.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Fixed my OS paged pool memory problem :thumbup:

I'm pretty good as a soldier, by pretty good I mean .2 - .25 k/d rather than the .1 or no kills that I have with other classes :lol:

You haven't played heavy then.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I think the pyro needs a hose that replaces the flare gun and can shoot oil and water.

Oil extends fire damage and gives mini-crits. from fire damage and with enough ammo to last 5 seconds or so of continued fire. (Also comes off in water)

Water puts out fire and removes oil and Jarate, recharges in water.

The negative is you lose your shotgun meaning that you have to be in the reach of your flamethrower's flame and your only way to take out people in water is your melee weapon.

Rocco if its the overtime thing you can't and about the sprays you can turn them off.

I recently played this on the 360. It is not updated at all. There is praticlly nothing.

But besides that, I love being a demoman as its the perfect offense and defense. Nothing like setting stickies behind your trial while being chased only to blow them up and get a free kill ^_^

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Just got the game yesterday and I am a total newbie at it. But my teammates appreciate me for the fact that I am usually the only medic on the team. :lol: But then I am stuck playing as the medic for the whole game. -.-

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Just got the game yesterday and I am a total newbie at it. But my teammates appreciate me for the fact that I am usually the only medic on the team. :lol: But then I am stuck playing as the medic for the whole game. -.-

Just change classes. :lol:

If I get tired of a medic that what I do.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Got backburner today, though I like compression blast so I'll stick to the regular flamethrower.

That surprises me because usually when new people play it doesn't matter what the new weapon then get, they always use it.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Got backburner today, though I like compression blast so I'll stick to the regular flamethrower.

That surprises me because usually when new people play it doesn't matter what the new weapon then get, they always use it.

My personal weapon cycle: Strive for new weapon < Use it a few times < Switch back to old weapon.

I think the only unlockables I'm currently using are the Sandvich, the Razorback, and the Cloak n' Dagger.

Edit: And Ubersaw. Caus' it r leet.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Not just in your opinion. In just about everyone's.

(not trying to start that arguement again) -.-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I use:

Force of [bleep]getry

Bonk Atomic Punch

Axtinguisher

K.G.B

Sandvich

Natascha

Ubersaw

The Blutsauger

The Ambassador

Dead Ringer.

:lol:

Fixed. :lol: Also anyone who uses Natascha is a [bleep], srsly. It's such an annoying weapon. Oh and not to criticize but ambassador is terrible. One headshot can't even kill a [bleep]ing sniper.

I use...

Cloak and Dagger

Sandman

Blutsauger

Ubersaw

KGB

Sandvich

Fire axe

Bonk!

Razorback (I should switch to jarate really)

The only unlockable weapons I use is the sandvich. And even then, it's not a weapon. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

[hide=]

I use:

Force of [bleep]getry

Bonk Atomic Punch

Axtinguisher

K.G.B

Sandvich

Natascha

Ubersaw

The Blutsauger

The Ambassador

Dead Ringer.

Fixed. :lol: Also anyone who uses Natascha is a [bleep], srsly. It's such an annoying weapon. Oh and not to criticize but ambassador is terrible. One headshot can't even kill a [bleep] sniper.

I use...

Cloak and Dagger

Sandman

Blutsauger

Ubersaw

KGB

Sandvich

Fire axe

Bonk!

[/hide]

Still the ambassador ruins the point of the Razorback and when they don't have that a backstab is easy.

[hide=]
I use:

Force of [bleep]getry

Bonk Atomic Punch

Axtinguisher

K.G.B

Sandvich

Natascha

Ubersaw

The Blutsauger

The Ambassador

Dead Ringer.

Fixed. :lol: Also anyone who uses Natascha is a [bleep], srsly. It's such an annoying weapon. Oh and not to criticize but ambassador is terrible. One headshot can't even kill a [bleep] sniper.

I use...

Cloak and Dagger

Sandman

Blutsauger

Ubersaw

KGB

Sandvich

Fire axe

Bonk!

[/hide]

Still the ambassador ruins the point of the Razorback and when they don't have that a backstab is easy.

The spy having a gun in general kinda ruins the point of the razorback.

jjroxlu7.jpg

[hide=]
I use:

Force of [bleep]getry

Bonk Atomic Punch

Axtinguisher

K.G.B

Sandvich

Natascha

Ubersaw

The Blutsauger

The Ambassador

Dead Ringer.

I use...

Cloak and Dagger

Sandman

Blutsauger

Ubersaw

KGB

Sandvich

Fire axe

Bonk!

[/hide]

The spy having a gun in general kinda ruins the point of the razorback.

True. In all honesty I really only use the razorback because there are enough bad spys out there that I can react before they shoot me.

It's so much faster to shoot 2-3 times with the revolver though than wait for the ambassador's "recharge".