[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought: Is it possible to have 2 medics, an uber and a kritz, deploy both of their charges on the same player at the same time?

Yes.

Coming from a 6v6 perspective the kritz is devastating if used correctly. The only problem is that if you don't kill the enemy team's medic before they get uber your team is screwed.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I recently got TF2 and It saying "invalid steam key size" when I try to join servers.

Help?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I recently got TF2 and It saying "invalid steam key size" when I try to join servers.

Help?

I really have no idea. Try customer support, or googling it.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Thought: Is it possible to have 2 medics, an uber and a kritz, deploy both of their charges on the same player at the same time?

Yes.

:shock:

Sweet! :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Disappointed that the blutsauger doesn't give the +3 heal on spies any more, I used to use that a lot for spy checking :( Still, the teleport update is useful and the new humiliation animations made me lol when I saw them :P

@Baalboy5: A handy trick that fixes a few issues is to delete the clientregistry.blob file from your steam folder (C:\Program Files\Steam). Try that and restart steam, it should create a new copy.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I know this a page late, but anyways, what I use most includes:

Forca-A-Nature

Kritzkrieg

Ubersaw

Sandman

Jarate

Sometimes KGB

Sometimes Huntsman

Sometimes Razorshield

(When I get it) B!AP

Natacha

Cloack and Dagger

Sometimes Dead Ringer

Ambasador

Backburner

Axtinguisher

Flare Gun

(and when I get it) Sandvich.

*nomnomnom*

I use:

FaN

Sandman

Flare Gun

Axtinguisher

Sandvich

The K.G.B. (sometimes)

Blutsauger

Ubersaw

Hunstman

Razorback (rarely)

C&D

Yes, it is in order of class and weapon slot, was the fastest way for me to remember. Been watching some vids on techniques while spy and I am going much better now. On the talk of double medics, I really need to get some friends to agree to doing it, I want to see what 100% crits while ubered will be like for attacking.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah I did. Why?

Well because when you pirate them they don' have the game key or something like that. Go to Steampowered.com and click support.

And >:o pyros can't burn from out of the water anymore.

May I introduce you to the 360 version? You can even do the syringe gun jump for the engies. :3

Is this game any good for 360?

It's ok. PC version is much, much better...360 is full of exploits, never gets updated and had huge lag issues when I played.

Anyway, my list of unlockables that I use:

Blut

Ubersaw

Kritz (sometimes)

Jarate

Ambassador

KGB

jjroxlu7.jpg

Yeah I did. Why?

Well because when you pirate them they don' have the game key or something like that. Go to Steampowered.com and click support.

And >:o pyros can't burn from out of the water anymore.

May I introduce you to the 360 version? You can even do the syringe gun jump for the engies. :3

I don't have a 360 :(

Really sucks cus now on 2fort I can't fight well underwater (I use flare gun now). So I have to avoid the sewers.

2fort is too close-combat for the flare gun IMO.The shotgun packs a neat punch in all those corners and hallways. The only decent place for the flare gun on 2fort is if you're on the battlements just trying to annoy an advancing heavy or snipers.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Had some mad games as Medic last night, and am now liking the Kritzkrieg, now going to use it alot. Problem was my team kept dying while I was filling my uber, so I'd have to run and find someone else to heal. Got the achievments; House Call, Quardruple Bypass, Preventative Medicine, Trauma Queen and Medic Milestone 1. Also, I can't seem to earn Play Doctor. I'll see someone call for medic, switch to medic and heal over the 500 required (usually get about 1000) and I still don't get it. :wall:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953306

Perhaps this means an end to idling?

Never. Look at this response by one guy....

I think this would encourage idling if anything.
Indeed. I'm idling right now, but if I can get a badge for it, I swear to God I will find some way to idle twice.

At the SAME TIME.

Can anyone point me to some fun maps? I watched some youtube videos but they never said what the names of the maps / servers were :(

You could try surf maps they can be really fun there is also some zombie type games,dodgeball,basketball,etc.

I think he meant actual maps :P

pl_Badwater, pl_goldrush, koth_nucleas is good, dustbowl is alright sometimes, ctf_turbine can be alright if you have a smart medic combo, and cp_steel, a bit complicated but after 2 rounds or so you'll understand it, it's an awesome map. Avoid 2fort.

soldersig.jpg

I think he meant actual maps :P

pl_Badwater, pl_goldrush, koth_nucleas is good, dustbowl is alright sometimes, ctf_turbine can be alright if you have a smart medic combo, and cp_steel, a bit complicated but after 2 rounds or so you'll understand it, it's an awesome map. Avoid 2fort.

Do not avoid 2fort if you want to spy. If you can avoid the pyros, it's heaven, and it's sometimes hilarious where engies manage to set up, and good fun trying to take them out as demoman. The only problem is that it's not too Scout friendly.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.