[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I liked it. :razz: It's not my favorate, but I enjoyed it just like the other Meet The videos.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Disapointed really. It was one joke that dragged on and on. Didn't even show the basic conepts of the class like MTT usually do. Probably the second worst, right above meet the heavy and below meet the scout.

Horribly disapointed, specially considering that meet the medic came before it.

It was definitely the best thing the could have done without descending into stupid fanfic/awful "plot" twist territory.

Look at all you jerks that don't believe in magic. That rainbow flamethrower and lollipop axe better be release as actual weapons or I will riot.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

And chances are Day 3 will now turn into Day 4, since its something like 7PM there and TF2 hasn't updated NOR has the blog.

Valve, proof that you can't believe in set times.

Also; my god he's insane...

Popoto.~<3

I think they should have released meet the medic last because it really set the bar high. Meet the Pyro was the greatest but was still enjoyable enough, would have been even better if they added an extra 2 minutes of some other scenes.

I cant craft anything, access my loadout, trade and the 2 unbox I got was a crappy lollypop and a god ugly parrot. All I wanted was a strange bubbleflamethrower and that spies new tie. THAT'S ALL I ASK VALVE FOR GODS SAKE.

Popoto.~<3

Item Nerfs:

Weapon balancing changes

Gloves of Running Urgently

Removed self-damage over time penalty

Heavy takes mini-crits while active and for 3 seconds after switching away

Attack damage penalty reduced from -50% to -25%

Tomislav

Spin-up speed bonus reduced from +40% to +10%

Quick-Fix

Medic mirrors blast jump of their heal target

Crusader's Crossbow

Reload speed time reduced by +40%

Cozy Camper

Regenerates 1 heath per second

Reduced movement penalty from -90% to -80%

Sticky Jumper and Rocket Jumper

Added 'flying' sound to blast jumps

The Concheror

Changed rage building source from "damage done and damage received" to only "damage done"

Increased the rate at which Rage builds for this item by +25%

The Equalizer

Removed player move speed modification and added it to a new item named The Escape Plan

All owners of the Equalizer will be automatically granted The Escape Plan

Crit-a-Cola

Added +25% increased movement speed while active

Increased duration from 6 to 8 seconds

Atomic Bonk

Increased duration from 6 to 8 seconds

All Flamethrowers

Increased base damage by +10%.

Backburner

Removed +10% damage bonus attribute

Note: Because of base damage increase, damage remains unchanged

Degreaser

Added -10% damage penalty attribute

Note: Because of base damage increase, damage remains unchanged

Phlogistinator

Damage defense while taunting reduced from -90% to -75%

Already got the new Sniper SMG. I don't really like it but it sounds cool. Might trade on it since demand will be high right now.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

*shudders* can.

Got the Strange flamer, 4 strange lollichops (3 spare), scouts misc, spy's tie, the AWESOME BALLOON PONY, the crappy cans and the Hazmat.

and the parrot.

Popoto.~<3

*shudders* can.

Got the Strange flamer, 4 strange lollichops (3 spare), scouts misc, spy's tie, the AWESOME BALLOON PONY, the crappy cans and the Hazmat.

and the parrot.

Dude seriously, I'd trade you my stupid little "Scorched Crates" for anything from that list. Hell, sell me the parrot. Whoever it is at Valve that thinks I need more crates can go [bleep] a duck.

I tried to play the new level last night, but didn't get in to any of the servers, so I contented myself with my new crafted Heatmaker. It's awesome and will definitely be nerfed. Apparently, you can use the SMG crits to bodyshot and get the kills to charge up the Heatmaker, then use the "Focus" to just mow people down. I need to get my hands on that SMG.

*shudders* can.

and the parrot.

Dude seriously, I'd trade you my stupid little "Scorched Crates" for anything from that list. Hell, sell me the parrot. Whoever it is at Valve that thinks I need more crates can go [bleep] a duck.

I tried to play the new level last night, but didn't get in to any of the servers, so I contented myself with my new crafted Heatmaker. It's awesome and will definitely be nerfed. Apparently, you can use the SMG crits to bodyshot and get the kills to charge up the Heatmaker, then use the "Focus" to just mow people down. I need to get my hands on that SMG.

I'd sell you mine if you wanted.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg