[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Sandman is good, but I hate how it takes away double jump, though I have no idea how it is since the last update.

Had an epic game on Dustbowl yesterday. Was on the part where the last point is on a slightly elevated platform, almost like a helipad, and the exit from the defenders spawn is around the side of it. We thought for sure we were about to lose. That had teleporters, sentries, and dispensers in the area where the door only opens from the attackers side. This meant that they could just keep coming without having to travel across the map, and we couldn't go in to destroy the teleporters. We defended that point for 11:35 and won. The other team was so pissed :thumbsup: \'

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandman is good, but I hate how it takes away double jump, though I have no idea how it is since the last update.

Had an epic game on Dustbowl yesterday. Was on the part where the last point is on a slightly elevated platform, almost like a helipad, and the exit from the defenders spawn is around the side of it. We thought for sure we were about to lose. That had teleporters, sentries, and dispensers in the area where the door only opens from the attackers side. This meant that they could just keep coming without having to travel across the map, and we couldn't go in to destroy the teleporters. We defended that point for 11:35 and won. The other team was so pissed :thumbsup: \'

Just reduce their health by 30 instead now.

Had an epic game last night on that capture one where there are 5 points and the last one can be accessed early by double jumping or rocket/stickyjumping. 5 of us were scouts and rushed to E, caped it in like 30 seconds of the game starting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was playing ctf on Well as a Spy and got into the enemy base and was back stabbing Snipers, nobody bothered Spy checking and a few of the Snipers seemed to forget I was there. I was so close to dominating one. Then the game ended before I could get The Melbourne Supremacy. :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Scout has 90 health with sandman which means rockets and pipe bombs can one hit you....worthless.

Also i've never played a game of dustbowl where they didn't set up in that tunnel, you must play with bad engies....

What's everyone's favorite map?

Generally if they put a lot of stuff in that tunnel you just send an uber demo to clear it out...

jjroxlu7.jpg

Generally if they put a lot of stuff in that tunnel you just send an uber demo to clear it out...

Almost, but they had 2 pyros in there using compression blasts, and with the tunnel you had to go through to get there, the only way to survive through it was to deploy an uber right then. About half of the uber would be gone by the time you got there, followed by delays from the compression blasts. We tried it a few times, but it seems jaerk was right about those compression blasts.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Next month im most likely going to get this game. It looks like fun and I love the character classes trailers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Might just be thinking of the wrong map then. :?

Probably thinking of badlands.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

So i thought we should have a tif tf2 night. It kinda failed last time but we should try again. JJ has a 16 man server we could use but if we got at least 10 people it should be good. So if you wanna play add me on steam(olbritishchap1) and i'll invite you to the group once i make it(steam community is down atm). Not sure when it'll be, i'll decide once we get a decent amount of people.

soldersig.jpg

Hey, how does one convert the TGA screen shots to something bit more useful? I did it before, but I can't find a good converter now.

Also I added you for this TF2 night thing. Someone should join me on the 4chan server sometime though (If you don't mind setting aside actual game play to just have a good time, and don't mind a lot of mic spam.)

(I'm Ark)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Next month im most likely going to get this game. It looks like fun and I love the character classes trailers.

Getting for PC?

Yes.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Getting for PC?

Yes.

Same here, after I convince my technologically impaired duck dad that Steam isn't piracy... :wall:

Dose he know that you have to pay for the stuff on there...?

Alright guys if you want in on tf2 night here's the group you gotta join.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tiftf2

Once we hit 12 members total I'll free up a time on my server that we can hold it.

Joined.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Alright guys if you want in on tf2 night here's the group you gotta join.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tiftf2

Once we hit 12 members total I'll free up a time on my server that we can hold it.

Joined. I'd really like to do an event with you guys.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Getting for PC?

Yes.

Same here, after I convince my technologically impaired duck dad that Steam isn't piracy... :wall:

I tell him and he just says, "No, we're not playin' that game." I doubt he intends the pun.

Also, is their some stupid-[wagon] membership fee? Like with WoW and RS?

Nope, besides paying the games initial price, steam is totally free.

soldersig.jpg

[hide=quote chain]

Getting for PC?

Yes.

I tell him and he just says, "No, we're not playin' that game." I doubt he intends the pun.

Also, is their some stupid-[wagon] membership fee? Like with WoW and RS?

Nope, besides paying the games initial price, steam is totally free.

[/hide]

You can also donate to certain servers for benefits,etc. through yes its just game price other than that.

Edit:Also were at 12 members. :D