19Th June 08 - PayByPhone The Netherlands & Belgium

Kevin_

19 June 2008 - PayByPhone for Netherlands and Belgium

We are pleased to announce that the PayByPhone payment service is now available to both the Netherlands and Belgium. If you live in one of these countries and would like to subscribe using this method, please access the Account Management section of our website.

If you are not from the Netherlands or Belgium, you may still be able to pay using this simple and accessible payment option. Please check the Account Management section to find out if you are eligible to pay by PayByPhone in your country of residence.

Woot :D!

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

What is the cost per month?

And can it be used to pay for several months at a time? If so, what are the costs for that?

I probably won't use it anyway now that they allow iDeal payments, but if it turns out to be cheaper (pretty much impossible) then I would use my phone instead :P

omgosh w000t

now ima become (finally) member :thumbsup:

how much does it costs?

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Oh, I'm so happy they introduced paying via iDeal a while ago ::' . It gave me the possibility to become a member without my parents knowing, they're against everything computer-related :thumbdown: .

Don't think I will use this, iDeal is very convenient and I don't even have a mobile phone 8-) .

2dvjurb.png

well i'm not happy with it, I used it today and instead of 7 euro it costed me about 14 euro for 1 month they make you wait for about 3 minutes before you get your pin... I did it today before the announced on the homepage tho so it could be that I did it a bit to soon. Oh yeah I did it with my cellphone.

Off topic: hey muts ;)

barrowsmthiefcape,poetsmiddel.gif

poetsmiddel.gif

I've heard the total cost is more like $20 per month... At least, that's what I've been told by a mate of mine who tried it.

First membership costs: 7

Calling the number: 2

Costs for calling: 4/min

Call is 4 minutes long approx. = 20+ for one month.

The membership might be a "mere" 7, but apparently you're spending as much (if not more) on merely using the feature.

If this is true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), it's a bloody ripoff :wall: .

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

Its strange to see so few people just paying by bank transfer. I payed 51 for an entire year. Being from Holland, I know most younger kids have their own bank account, and its not that hard to transfer the money. Yet many people choose for other more expensive options. Their loss I suppose -.-

Knight_Simon.gif

Not going to use this either, wallie is so much cheaper, and I just ask my friend to get a card for me.

You're my twin! :o

I just give cash to a friend because my parents don't know there's a pay-version and they don't even know he gets cards from me. I can't leave the house without a very good reason unless it's for school so I have to ask my friend.

I'll stick to wallies too if those calculations on p1 are correct. ::'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

LOl, I came back from a shop with 25,00 in wally cards, and saw th enew payment methode in the NEtherlands and Belgium :lol:.

I thought oops, I'm a bit too early, but then it came clear to me that it costed at least 7 euro's a month, and I was happy again.

and sad to hear about the bad phone services, Jagex makes me think of those stupid TV games (those games you have to call to 'win' 'great' 'prices' (which are banned in our country) 8-) .

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.