New runescape.com! = RS HD BETA

Toad

Looks godly :o :thumbsup: too bad i've been trying to load it for almost 20 minutes now -.- They better fix this lag soon or I'm gonna go play Adventure Quest.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why did my computer have to die on me :wall:

I'm going to attempt to get online with 64mb of memory. Wish me luck :lol:

I would pray if I was you. Have fun :thumbsup:

~Boo

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Error_game_caps - Graphics card does not have minimum required features.

Runescape was unable to start because the graphics card in your machine indicated it didn't have the features needed to play RuneScape in high detail mode.

To resolve this:

# You may get this message if you have your webbrowser minimised or non-visible whilst the game is loading. Please make sure that whilst the game is loading, you keep the webbrowser window visible and don't minimise it.

# Ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed. You can typically download the most recent drivers by visiting the card manufacturers website.

# If your webbrowser wasn't minimised during loading AND you already have the latest drivers, but you are still getting this message, then it may be your graphics card simply isn't capable enough. You can probably still play, just not in high detail mode. Please go back to the detail select page, and select 'standard detail' instead.

If problems persist then please refer to our technical FAQ which can be found in the FAQ section of our website.

Epic Fail :thumbsup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

It took me the best part of ten minutes just logging on, I don't have the latest Java installed though so if that would make it run faster then I will definitely play on this setting more. :D

Ffs, someone help me, what do i download?

I get a message about my graphics card when i load hd rs.

mines something s3 graphics.

Find out what your graphics card is (Desktop>Properties>Settings>Advanced>Adapter Tab). Click Properties again and hit the Driver tab. It should give you info on the graphics card. Once you've found that out try :

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx - for Nvidia cards

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html - for ATI cards

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/ - for Intel chipsets

And download the latest driver for your graphics card.

Also try closing any other windows you have, and make sure you stay within the RS window. I have the same problem, and I have to run low detail :roll:

Duckie_Wins.png

Ok, couldn't get screenie so:

Adapter type: S3 graphics prosavageDDR

(below that it says properties)

Adapter info:

Chip type: S3 prosavageDDR

DAC type: s3 sdac

Memory size : 32 md

adapter string: s3 compatible display adapter

bios info: 60.00.02

and when i play hd rs:

Error_game_caps - Graphics card does not have minimum required features.

Runescape was unable to start because the graphics card in your machine indicated it didn't have the features needed to play RuneScape in high detail mode.

To resolve this:

You may get this message if you have your webbrowser minimised or non-visible whilst the game is loading. Please make sure that whilst the game is loading, you keep the webbrowser window visible and don't minimise it.

Ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed. You can typically download the most recent drivers by visiting the card manufacturers website.

If your webbrowser wasn't minimised during loading AND you already have the latest drivers, but you are still getting this message, then it may be your graphics card simply isn't capable enough. You can probably still play, just not in high detail mode. Please go back to the detail select page, and select 'standard detail' instead.

If problems persist then please refer to our technical FAQ which can be found in the FAQ section of our website.

help pls?

wildy58.png

Wildy58.png

Update for me,Standard detail loads in 5 seconds while i've been trying to load high detail for half and hour with more than the system reqs needed. :evil:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

You guys should check out the RSOF, so many stupid threads over the lag and what not.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

They changed how u get on and off ships to! you are on the deck and you cross the gangplank not in the ship! and they show the roofs of houses you enter before you go in! And fires look like glowing firealls! And fishing spots are like not little bubblse but like 2 big 1s!!!!! OMG IV HAD TO EDIT THIS SO MUCH TIMES KUZ IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!

Sorry for posting again but i thought people would want to know this. You can now log in to runescape just using your keyboard :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

My few gripes about RuneScape HD.

1) Loading screen makes me dizzy, it's constantly turning changing angles and scenery.

2) Gameplay feels like it's being played in fast forward. Everything just seems like it's being done faster than usual.

3) RuneScape old low/high detail looks too similar to RuneScape HD and may cause lag for some players.

4) RuneScape HD uses 188,000k memory usage where as the older versions use 100,000k memory usage.

5) Top Hat still isn't fixed, it still makes you bald when you wear it even though you have hair.

xxteargodxx.png

[hide=Need help][/img][/hide]

What does this mean? i press on HD rs and this message comes up... normal details works fine :wall:

Disable UAC (user account control) or use an account that has admin rights.

heroesguildnr8.png

Lighting effects not bad...

[hide=Elf camp, water looks awesome]runescape20080702010604wz7.png[/hide]

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?