LOCK PLEASE!@@@@@

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love seeing every 1 saying "fake!! its a fake" etc. i will love it if one day jagex releases it =D>

And if he doesn't, think of what an [wagon] you're making of yourself. =D>

If they were to make sailing a skill, I will quit.

If they were to make sailing a skill I would say "Don't bump your head on the way out." =D>

Guitar God's post made sense, yours doesn't.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Could be fake, maybe not. It wouldn't surprise me if it was real.

When I saw the picture with the dragon in it on RuneScapes main page I thought it was the defence cape.

hyt2chatnc3.jpg

oravnik.png

Oravnik.png

Dragon Drops:

1 D Med, Fire Giants task June 3rd, 2008.

Barrows Items:

Karils Crossbow May 25th, 2008.

Treasure Trail Items:

Robin Hood Hat Unsure on date.

It's fake, why even bother defending the pic?

It looks like a horrible fake, there's absolutely no shading to it at all.

And why do people even bother? How the [bleep] could sailing be made a skill with all the boats and ferries already in existance?

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

I dont think it is a new skill cape, kind looks like agility to me... but thats what i think. As for jagex releasing a new skill, i highly dobut that as well. They just came out with summoning, as far as i can tell, there is no need for a new skill. What we need is updates to the skills we have no *cough* Firemaking :lol: *cough*

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Have people forgot that you have to buy a boat to complete the Dragon Slayer quest? <3:

Also, you ask Ned to teach you to Sail (if I remember rightly) and he says it's ok he'll just take you, maybe he'll let you have a go in a boat after the Draynor achievement diary, who knows...

It seems pretty much faked to me, and I hope it's fake tbh...

Yes, I know people sound stupid for disliking skills before they even come out, but the concept of it and all REALLY does sound stupid. Idk I hate boats IRL so I wouldn't be forward to sailing around on a game either... -.-

Now Pirating, THAT could change my entire view on the thing... :lol: :twisted:

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

If they were to make sailing a skill I would say "Don't bump your head on the way out." =D>

Guitar God's post made sense, yours doesn't.

Go kill some bots. :lol:

I was telling the idiot that there won't be a sailing skill, and if you arn't smart enough to comprehend that you are probably not old enough to even be on this forum. The he is a typo, they.

Have people forgot that you have to buy a boat to complete the Dragon Slayer quest? <3:

Also, you ask Ned to teach you to Sail (if I remember rightly) and he says it's ok he'll just take you, maybe he'll let you have a go in a boat after the Draynor achievement diary, who knows...

And did you forget that the boat was stolen afterwards and repainted?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

ive inspected it with photoshop aswell and it does look fake (the symbol) but solely because the sail is one blend colour, whereas all other skillsymbols have colour gradients.

agility is 1 color exactly, and prayer, summoning, farming, runecrafting, hunter, and construction all have broken outlines.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

-.- You people bash a skill even before it comes out. Just like summoning people said it would be a failure. Now everyone wants that unicorn. :lol:

What would you make a skill? I still would like to have a boat. Who knows it could open more land for us :pray:

It is a fake. Zoom in with paint and you can see that neither edge (the right one is the important one) does not line up with the other icons. Even the the summoning icon which is 1 pixel thiner than than the others should line up its right edge with all the others. This means the icon is to small, and there is no reason why they should have an icon that is smaller than the others. You will also see that it looks like a piece missing on the lower right side, probably an error in creation, so the icon there was probably the right size originaly but has a piece missing now. I did this in comparison to my own highscore page that I just took a screen shot of.

im just wondering why everyone seems to think this will be a boaring and usless skill....

....ive acualy hoped far a sailing skill for a while and acualy put some thought into it about what would realy be involed and here are my idea's:

1. you would have to constuct your own ship's(dry dock add on to POH maybe)

2. a better ship requires a better skill lvl and the better ship the more dificult routes or rougher seas could be used

3. ships for all diferent uses such as a battle ship (for battles obviously) or a smaller ship for faster more agile sailing

4. trade routes for npc's whitch is were pirating comes in, basic exaple: just say a trade ship leaves canterbry carrying 500 iron ore heading to port khazard and you intercept it and board, kill all the crew and steel the loot (and if your sailing skill is high enough you could steal the ship and keep it as your own)

5. obviously after a quick battle you would need repairs so there would be dry docks in a few ports

6. smuggling certain good, for instance karajma rum isnt aloud to be brought of the island but in our own ship you could smuggle it, however jagex would need to introduce more contraband goods into the game,

7. you could do tasks similar to slayer but as a coast guard hunting certain pirates or smugglers for a cash reward from certain town coast guards

8. it could be like the wildy but instrad of getting what your opponet had when you killed them you got a reward from a npc (sorta like how bh works when you kill 10 of your targets but the cash reward depends on how many times they had smuggled goods succesfully or pirated other ships)

just about all i can think off the top of my head and there are son mush more could be added to the list and i hope many will agree it will not be a useless or boaring skill

foley123.png

foley123.png

Now with the water looking so good, I could see boats on it. But i'm not sure how real that image is, its not hard to modify html online with an add-on so i'm not going to bother speculating till I hear its real from jagex.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!