What are you living for?

Astralinre

hmm, as for living, I'm just waiting for somthing, I have no idea what I am waiting for, nor for how long, just the hope that something will come along.

And, as for death, I'm not scared of dying, as it happens to everyone, however I am scared of just becoming another robot (so to speak), then there really is no point in living.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit unoriginal but... im fighting for the good and, well... breaks the neck of this people whos mean at my school (im the stronges on the entire school) and im living to be satisfied by looking at the stars and just relax. im a bit weird eh?

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I have no idea what I'm living for! I shouldn't be living at all! I just recently asked my friend this question, he said... Runescape... I don't think he's really a friend anymore.

a bit unoriginal but... im fighting for the good and, well... breaks the neck of this people whos mean at my school (im the stronges on the entire school) and im living to be satisfied by looking at the stars and just relax. im a bit weird eh?
noob :shock:

For the fried eggs with bacon bits and a grilled cheese+turkey sandwich.

But seriously, because I'm pretty young and haven't even gotten out of high school yet, why stop? I want to see what's ahead of me and everyone else, noone knows what's going to happen next, and that's exciting to me.

Plus the alternative to living isn't really appealing.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

my own happiness for the amount of time i am a living creature before i die and decompose and stop existing forever.

That's exactly how I feel. :wink:

Fun, no fun then why are we here to stay? to be slaves for one and other to do the same thing in repetively?

Its amazing to think about it but sooner or later everything you love will be destoryed, everyone you love will die. You will die eventually. To be absoluetly honest I cant imagine myself dying, I cant imagine myself turning into an adult, ive been a kid/teen my whole life and dont want it any other way.

I feel like im gonna die before im an adult.

But that's just me :)

I'm living to find happiness.

Ever heard this quote? "now and again it's good to take a break in your search of happiness and just be happy" If you're always trying to find happiness, you won't notice the happy things you already have around you. :)

That is my favorite quote. It's what I tell everybody whenever they ask me why I'm so lazy and sleep so much, that is exactly what I tell them- I'm just taking that neccessary break.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I dotn really live for anything. Sure i have some goals (getting through school, becoming a science teacher) but nothing else really. I just take each day as it comes and live out my life as it is put infront of my face.

Edit: after thinking about it for a bit, i do have two motivations. 1. is games. Games are the only thing that keep me going, becase when im boared, i think to much, and get deppresed. 2. is change. I cant stand things staying the same always, i rather constant change.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Drug sex and rock'n'roll :D nah jking I guess I live making a difference. I am not talking about sponsoring an african chidren and buy food for hobos, I want to change something like I dunno Linkoln, deep throaght, that guy that shot linkoln :lol: , jim carrey, any1 to become famouse and when i die thousents of people would say oh too bad that guy died he ......... :idea: probably confusing evan i dont get it.

If I wasn't alive, how would I be able to make a bid for global power over this world? :P
Still trying to take over the world I see, guess that means I'll have to live to stop you :D

• 2 months later...

I'm living so I can have all the fun I possibly can. :D

There are also some very special people in my life that I'm pretty sure wouldn't want me to go away any time soon. So, I also live for the people I love.

3898000bYVcx.png

i live cause it'd be a hell of alot better than being dead just ask my mate matt hes knows all about it.

You do know you bumped a 2 month old thread... That isn't allowed on tip.it...

Anyway I'll answer the question as I was banned back then :oops:

I live to enjoy myself, I love to live and I live to love! :D

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Nothing, lol. I can honestly say I live for nothing, and if I died right now, that'd be just fine. I'm not suicidal or anything, I just wouldn't care. I only exsist because I haven't been killed yet. :lol:

Same with me. It's not as if I would care when I die anyway... beacuse... I'll erm.... be decomposing in the earth.

True, you can't care if you don't have a consciousness.

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg