dreams can come true (99 summoning & full bank)

b1iu1.png

b2tp1.png

b3ld5.png

b4eb1.png

b5pg8.png

b6dx2.png

b7rh6.png

b8te2.png

b9wn7.png

b10tg6.png

b11kw6.png

comments: i wanted to get this lvl b4 i they changed the bank. i bought some cannonballs with the money i got from selling some mithril arrows. all in all i have to say i am very happy to have gotten this summoning level. it took some hard effort on my part and i am glad i finished it. as for the bank, i bought the dagannoth scrolls to go with the pouches i made; i like training with the dagannoth even if the iron titan is probably more efficient. i bought the arctic bear and mosquito pouches because i could. :) this is the culmination of a great deal of effort. hope you get a sense of that. enjoy. ::'

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

AWESOME <3:

Cannot wait for the day when i get that cape.

Rofl @ your bank ;) Looks just like a 99 summoners bank should :lol:

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

4Mil P ess!!!! omg. Btw nice level and an easy 10/10.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Seems like you wanted it a lot.

Congrats for getting an awesome achievement and your own personal goal completed.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I was listening to Viva La Vida by Coldplay while reading your title, and that made this thread 3x more dramatic. Dreams can come true! <3:

Great song, even though isn't it about realizing the dream isn't as good as you think it is?

OT: Did you invest in P Ess when it was low?

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

blkdragys9.png

got this after so many kills. thanks for all the comments.

Sdnthirty- yeah for most of it waterfiends. they drop mostly crimson and that's the best charm to lvl with and i think you'll probably get 99 summon if you keep training it.

Str4lif3- i dont know, that's a good question. i'm kind of hoping jagex, when they change the banks, will give us an option to value our banks. for me, i've always considered myself well-off since early on playing when i really didnt have a lot; but i spent like i was rich and i did things like mining runite and smithing and saved myself money by making my own potions etc. and bank value doesnt really matter that much to me. i'm not going to sell the ess and i just play the game for fun and i like to have a lot of supplies.

ajk822- i invested a little in essence before they changed it, like around 656k of them. then when they changed it; i sold most of my stuff and bought a ton of it and i still buy it; sometimes i dont know what to spend on so i just buy more. i'd say i bought the majority of it for around 90-100 each.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]