Jagex is planning 2 more skills! or a typo? proof inside!!!!

Lodewijk66

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope the new skill isn't an epic fail.

Anyways, how would miniclip now if Jagex is making a new skill? Does Jagex tell miniclip this information? I doubt it.

Jagex made that screen, its what most of the affiliates use.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

dude u mean they're planning 1 more skill, because players currently have 24 skills if u checked ur interface recently

It says "over 25" meaning there must be more then 25.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

If so please be better than summoning!

What??? Summoning was a superb addition to the game.

That's a matter of opinion! I find it boring. Pets don't appeal to me.

As long as it isn't some kind of "Underwater basket weaving", I'm in. (Science please :pray: )
How can science be in a fantasy game? I have enough of that in real life!

RSN: Kingdom196.

[hide=]

If so please be better than summoning!

What??? Summoning was a superb addition to the game.

That's a matter of opinion! I find it boring. Pets don't appeal to me.

As long as it isn't some kind of "Underwater basket weaving", I'm in. (Science please :pray: )
How can science be in a fantasy game? I have enough of that in real life!
[/hide]

1)Pets aren't useful, but familiars like abbyssal parasites/lurkers/titans or spirit graakhscertainly are.

2)For science, I would suggest that you have a read in th suggestion forum of the RSOF.

[hide=]

If in theory Jagex brought sailing in, it'll be like all the other transport in Jagex, you'll never see your character actually travel! Instead it'll go black or see the same short animation. :roll:
[/hide]

And how can you know that??? The skill isn't out. Maybe you'll need to guide your boat somewhere, build your boat, or do completely different things. I (again) suggest that you read these suggestions on RSOF.

WarBlastoise.png

If in theory Jagex brought sailing in, it'll be like all the other transport in Jagex, you'll never see your character actually travel! Instead it'll go black or see the same short animation. :roll:

It could be pretty fun actually. First you build your ship. So you get all sorts of wood, metal, etc. Then you sail, and discover new unmaped islands, battle with pirates, dig some treasure, go do some diving, find some new fishing spots and fish, discover eastern(asian-like) lands, new gear, host parties on your boat, team-work minigames, battle other players in boats, new dungeons, battle big sea monsters along the way, and so on. Would be amazing.

2480+ total

well since it's 7 months ago jagex released summoning (jeez time goes fast), a new skill could be comming pwetty soon :D

hope 3 hit u reveals stuff (if muggi is being right lol)

OFF topic: sailing was a joke?

oh and please don't talk about summoning being good or not, everybody has a different opinion. talk about this in the debate club forum (i think)

As long as it's not something like sailing, i'll be fine. I laugh at the idiots that think something like that is coming. :lol:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Eh, I'm honestly good skills now. Sailing sounds...Terrible...Summoning is a great (albiet, terribly hard to level) skill, the only new skill I've liked (first skill released when I was playing was construction) so far. Sailing, or anything else just seems pointless.

Probably just a trick, or a typo. Jagex could be counting other stuff like diaries or FoG/BH as skills. I wouldn't be surprised. Obviously 25 sounds nice as a rounded up number.

We'll see. I don't expect anything, so I can't be let down. If it'd be sailing it'd be awkward, though. Sailing just doesn't seem to fit in. Nevertheless Jagex wouldn't want to release a skill that doesn't fit in the game.

Again, we'll see.

Do they count minigames which you have a ranking? Bounty Hunter and FoG for example

I'd say this is right.

Well if that is so, it is very misleading if not a lie altogether.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

NPC in the picture in the centre is Harlan the defence tutor!

Notice plate shield + cape.

harlanec1.gif

[hide=]

*Wonders how long until 3 Hit U posts and "reveals" the 2 new skills*

LAWL.[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

As long as it's not something like sailing, i'll be fine. I laugh at the idiots that think something like that is coming. :lol:

Amen :lol:

I just hope it's not a money drain like summoning or construction.

And yes summoning is a money drain up until a certain level when the familiars actually become useful, so nobody quote me and start a flame war #-o

newsigac5.png

i dont see why everyone is so excited about getting sailing, or a new skill period. IMO sailing is lame, also jagex should improve "useless or outdated skills" such as smithing, theiving, and firemaking. Instead of throwing out new content for all the little kids to wet there pants about :wall:

B_ryan20.png

b_ryan20.png