"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Memes suck when they're out for more than a week.

No need to post a freakin' pic, it doesnt really make you much smarter or cooler unless you're on 4chan.

[hide=No harm intended, mate.]epicfailbutmeh.jpg

Yes it sucks lol.[/hide]

EDIT:

How do I get a friend to actually go to school when he just doesnt? :\

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well I asked, and she said no :(

Turns out she had come out of a long relationship blah blah blah. Hasn't found anyone attractive blah blah blah.

Yeah well, What now... xD

Should I wait till she is ready for another relationship :o?

Don't tell me to move on and all that crap.

I wouldn't. You'll both be done with each other by then. By the way, that's a nice way for women to say no. If you don't want real advice, I won't tell you to find another girl, but that's the only real advice you'll get.

Okay, I've been talking to this girl for a few days, and we've seemed to really hit it off. We like a lot of the same things, and she seems really nice.

I'm thinking of inviting her to watch a movie at my place this weekend, but there's a problem. I have trouble moving my right arm and leg due to being stabbed in the head three years ago this october. It's not noticeable at all, and I can walk and even run, but I have trouble using my right arm. The question is should I tell her before asking her out, or should I wait to tell her? Or should I do something completely different? I'm paranoid about people treating me like I'm some kind of a freak because of my impairment. She seems to like the "normal" me, but will she like the actual me?

I'm starting to wonder if women will reject me just because of that...

Just do it. She's incredibly shallow if she rejects you over it. Plus, you could always turn it into a good story, joke about how, if you guys get attacked or something, she can just use your head as a shield.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

FML :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Memes suck when they're out for more than a week.

No need to post a freakin' pic, it doesnt really make you much smarter or cooler unless you're on 4chan.

[hide=No harm intended, mate.]epicfailbutmeh.jpg

Yes it sucks lol.[/hide]

On a serious-er note, maybe you should stop falling into every single one you see coming, take it slow etc?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

God [bleep] damnit. I officially hate relationships. All anyone ever does is use me then chuck me. FML :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

See where it went wrong and work on it with the next relationship.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Damn , again I have to tell my story :-# :?

So , in my class there is a girl

Yesterday we were having a REALY random conversation and sudenly she hugged me ..

I was like 'WTF , I would never expect that she would hug me'

The good is , she talks to me , and I don't have to force a conversation , she randomly comes to me when we have a break..

Last week the internet of the teacher's computer didn't work so she (the teacher) asked me to fix it

I looked at the computer and the wifi signal was VERY low , so I told them to open the doors and window (Really it works at home :P ) ; then I found out the was ethernet also :P

Now , everyone was laughing but that girl was like 'hmm , [MYNAME] is right I think , it could help'

So now we chat etc. and have LOTS of fun , but (yeh , there is a but) ..

She is with a (kind of) a friend of me (we are not the best friends though , he is just more then a friend then a relative)

But there relationship has been VERY sloppy lately , so ..

We (I , the girl in my class , 3 other girls of my class and 3 other guys of my class) are going to the fireworks but her 'boyfriend' (who is in my class also) isn't coming

PS. She has been hinting at a break up tommorow , so would it be bad to start a relationship if she liked me?

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, needing help here.

I've been wanting to ask this girl out for a while now, just never been able too. I'm 17 (as most of you know by now) and she's 16. She is still in school, so I don't get to see her alot, however I do see her whenever my sister has her over, and sometimes I see her in town. Another thing is that she is my sisters best friend and not sure how about going about getting my sister to be ok with it.

It's short but I like to keep things brief.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sister's best friend? Personally I would stay away from her. You'll probably break up, and likely your sister will lose her best friend.

But I'm pretty sure you hate your sister anyways, so just go for the cool older brother thing. Odds are she thinks you're cute right now anyways.

Sister's best friend? Personally I would stay away from her. You'll probably break up, and likely your sister will lose her best friend.

But I'm pretty sure you hate your sister anyways, so just go for the cool older brother thing. Odds are she thinks you're cute right now anyways.

Actually, Mage seems to get on pretty well with his sister.

Anyway, as I told you, go for it. If I'm remembering right, she's shown some interest in you, correct? And if it bothers you, ask what your sister thinks first.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Anyway, as I told you, go for it. If I'm remembering right, she's shown some interest in you, correct? And if it bothers you, ask what your sister thinks first.

Oh, whoops. Which one of those crazy Aussies hated their sister, then?

Oh well. I say go for it, carefully.

I believe it was Th3_Crusader(if he's an Aussie) or Dark_Aura. But we'd be getting off track.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Will do, and it's Dark_Aura who you're thinking of, Th3_Crusader is American.

This may just be me, but I don't really see why you should ask her out. The way I'm reading it, you don't know her that well, so why jump straight to going out? If I was in your position I would make an attempt to become closer friends with her first (and use my sister for that as well :P). Unless I'm just entirely misinterpreting your post, I think a relationship has a much higher chance of being successful (or even just not miserable) if you try to be friends first.

Cool.

And how is that bad...? I get happy and my sister doesn't. How'd I wish that would happen to me. B)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And how is that bad...? I get happy and my sister doesn't. How'd I wish that would happen to me. B)

It's called family. Family > all, unless they show you that you aren't important to them.

Anyways, if you think your close with your sister's friend, and you're close to your sister, ask your sister about it, see what she thinks. If your sister is her best friend, that can make things really easy for you if you and your sister are close. I'd base what you do off of what your sister says.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Go for it. It'll [bleep] up eventually, in fact probably much quicker since you're both relatively young, but it'll be fun while it happens. Give you some (probably) needed experience.

Just try and settle it when one of you starts becoming emotionally attached to the other (more often it happens with the girl, they think more that way, but there are plenty of guys that will get hooked). Don't let it all crumble.

Oh, and make sure you're basing it more on her opinion than on yours, because if you show up in her room and get naked while she just wants to talk about her ex-boyfriend and how much of a [bleep] he is, it might get a little wierd. Not in the good way, either.

What does Tip.It think of friends with benefits?

Because IMO a hot girl wants to mess around with me icon_thumbsu.gif

Im single by the way.

As long as neither of you are in a relationship, and you don't plan on getting attatched - go for it. Why deny yourself of the fun amirite?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Because IMO a hot girl wants to mess around with me :thumbup:

Im single by the way.

Did you read my post about 1 night stands before the rollback? It had a few useful things relevant to your interests.

It's called family. Family > all, unless they show you that you aren't important to them.

Family - My Sister > All. Fixed the equation! :thumbsup:

Well...it's those hypocritical statements. It is [bleep]ty. But who wouldn't turn it down?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Family - My Sister > All. Fixed the equation! :thumbsup:

Clearly there's a reason you seem to hate your sister.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Well, it's an interesting question. Just be cocky and funny at the same time. Sorta giggling, touching playfully a little bit. Take Insanity's tickle fight. That works. So does a thumb war (strangely. I thought I'd try it, my brother recommended it, and it really does work... oddly enough).

+1 on thumb wars. They escalate touching, and they work great as a transition. When I open I sometimes ask where she is from, then be like "omgnowai! I've beaten every champion from every city except that one, this can be for the title." Then I win by cheating and lay on my chauvinistic male jokes.

The best way to transition I've found. :thumbup:

Best idea ever. Thumbwars, genuis.

I even know how I can use this perfectly.

"I wonder if playing halo 3 has given me strong thumbs?, Wanna have a thumbwar."

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

This may just be me, but I don't really see why you should ask her out. The way I'm reading it, you don't know her that well, so why jump straight to going out? If I was in your position I would make an attempt to become closer friends with her first (and use my sister for that as well :P). Unless I'm just entirely misinterpreting your post, I think a relationship has a much higher chance of being successful (or even just not miserable) if you try to be friends first.

Oh, forgot to mention, I've known her for ages, it's just with me now at Tafe I don't really see her too often.