"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Some of them are only a year older.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Please tell me college girls are better than high school girls.

Better in what way?

Freshman girls will most likely be about the same. Because they're fresh out of high school and all giddy about "z0mg I'm a college girl!" But the older girls (2nd, 3rd, 4th years) are probably better. It depends on what you're looking for.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

College senior > highschool freshmen any day

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Still need more to go on. Superficial can mean anything from "when will they realise I'll treat them better then the jerks they usually date" to "i want a girl I can sit at home with and play scrabble, when will they get out of their superficial party phase?"

Same with the others.

And that includes all of us.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Yup. Those are inherently human qualities that everyone possesses to some degree.

That said, I noticed no noticeable difference between the girls in HS and in college.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That said, I noticed no noticeable difference between the girls in HS and in college.

This.

Though, I came from a private Catholic high school, so girls are way more... DTF in college than what I'm used to. Makes it much harder for me, tbh.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

This.

Though, I came from a private Catholic high school, so girls are way more... DTF in college than what I'm used to. Makes it much harder for me, tbh.

DTF?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What's a good way to ask a girl on a first date? I've known her for ~3 weeks and she's pretty cool (met quite a while before, as we had some mutual friends). I know she's single but I don't know if she's looking to change that (she's a straight A+ student who cares a little too much about school). We've only really 'hung out' once for an extended period of time and we didn't really 'hit it off' but there was never really any awkward moments (which are a dime a dozen with me) and the conversation was natural. All my life I've been the guy who says 'wait and see' and that usually just leads to the good ones being taken first. I was planning on using the 'wait and see' tactic with her and hope for some sort of sign that she's at least a little interested, but if anyone has some great tips, that'd be great.

And for the record, we're both 3rd year university students.

My ex is planning our wedding lol

semi-related note:

For those that don't know I work in a catering hall, and we host a good 7-14 weddings a week, usually between Friday and Sunday. Well I came up with the most brilliant date scenario ever for any classy girl [problem being i can't find any classy girls]. But I can come and go as i please in this multi-million dollar property, and have access to all the banquet halls and utensils, glasses, whathaveyou. So what's the plan? Home cook some food, steal some wine out of the liquor room, set myself up a table with some nice covers, get some legit napkins, silver where yada yada, dim the lights, set up the candles, put in some music...

[bleep] yeah

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

This.

I'm sorta the same. Seems like ONLY my school year at the time when I was in HS NONE wanted a sexual connection with a guy. finish school, seems like most women I meet or know do. because of that, I still dunno how the [bleep] to move on that without screwing up badly, which I always have managed to.

Popoto.~<3

Who would have thought? Girls enjoy sex too?

no joke, I was shocked to find out ONLY my year group of girls didn't. seems like the governing forces of life love [bleep]ing me over with everything I seem to have an involvement in >.>

Now my friend apparently has this chicks number for me, a name, but knows NOTHING at all about her and everytime I ask him he goes quiet. Yes Ryan...

Popoto.~<3