"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Got a cell phone yesterday, my parents dont know yet nor will they ever. She answered my call and we've been talking. She says my parents are cruel vile people who need to burn in hell and she is tired of the drama they cause. she says we can try to stay together, but it wont be easy until my 16th (only 6 months away). Im tired of my parents [cabbage] so I've completely stopped nteracting with them. If you have any further advice on how to keep our relationship going through long distance, let me know. Things have really calmed down from what I see, but at the same time, at its worst. ugh, all I got to say is [bleep] parents...

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Well it's great news that you're able to speak to her now, and good on you for having stopped interacting with you're parents, they need to learn. As for waiting six months, good luck mate, it's entirely possible for things to work out great.

Now, I'm not going to be much help with the long distance relationship advice, I've only ever been in one relationship myself. But I will help out whenever I can, good luck again.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Got a cell phone yesterday, my parents dont know yet nor will they ever. She answered my call and we've been talking. She says my parents are cruel vile people who need to burn in hell and she is tired of the drama they cause. she says we can try to stay together, but it wont be easy until my 16th (only 6 months away). Im tired of my parents [cabbage] so I've completely stopped nteracting with them. If you have any further advice on how to keep our relationship going through long distance, let me know. Things have really calmed down from what I see, but at the same time, at its worst. ugh, all I got to say is [bleep] parents...

It's great that you're back together with your girlfriend and all but don't shun your parents. After all they were only trying to protect you, mind you it was a horrible way to do but it was still in good heart (towards you).

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Weeeelllll if this hasn't become the Ax600 thread I would appreciate some help (sorry for whatever you're going through ax sounds like it sucks).

So I've been going out with this girl for about a month and a half and I'm starting to "loose interest" in her (probably badly worded there) and I'm wondering what the best way to break up with her would be. I'm 14 if that helps and she's my first girlfriend so any advice is welcomed. I'll check back in like 9 hours going to bed now.

is she worth trying to fix things with?

probably, not, your 14- theres not much of a future there.

dont do it in person. i mean, don't text her it, or leave a message on facebook. maybe just call her on the phone or do in on aim. dead serious in person its quite awkward.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Weeeelllll if this hasn't become the Ax600 thread I would appreciate some help (sorry for whatever you're going through ax sounds like it sucks).

So I've been going out with this girl for about a month and a half and I'm starting to "loose interest" in her (probably badly worded there) and I'm wondering what the best way to break up with her would be. I'm 14 if that helps and she's my first girlfriend so any advice is welcomed. I'll check back in like 9 hours going to bed now.

is she worth trying to fix things with?

probably, not, your 14- theres not much of a future there.

dont do it in person. i mean, don't text her it, or leave a message on facebook. maybe just call her on the phone or do in on aim. dead serious in person its quite awkward.

No, DO do it in person. In public if you want to humiliate her.

But in all seriousness do it in person. If you can't break off a relationship face to face you shouldn't be in one.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i've done it like.. once? twice maybe in person.

then i realized how many girls used text messages to break up with me. so i just stopped with the confrontational type break-up; for the most part. if i care about a girl i'll break up with her like a man.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Well, most the girls I've gone out with, I did not embarrass them in public by dumping them in front of their friends, but they caught wind I was going to dump them, so they practically race to their phones to dump me.

exactly. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Don't break up via text or phone, that's the first thing, always do it in person.

Eh I disagree. While it may seem respectable, it seems better to get it when you're alone so you can deal with your emotions privately. If you did it in the middle of school, or whenever, some people (including me) get emotional.

I just reliased that me and my girlfriend have problems talking in person, but not through text. We text .. a lot. But when we're together it's mostly silent unless someone else is there. I don't know if it's because we talk a lot through the phone, or what. It seems that I can't talk to her as I can others because she doesn't think my main form of 'being funny' is funny.

If that makes sense.

Hoorah to boys being gentlemen and girls being....Well....Like most men?

Fix'd.

i lol'd

My ex was terrible at breaking up with me... in the end she started screaming "YOURE DUMPED!!!1!!one!"

But honestly, she was making half-sentances and not making any sense at all... I can only make sense of things if they are horribly blunt. And well, yeah... The next weekend she got fingered by this other guy and began to cry. Then blamed me.

Luck be a Lady

Don't break up via text or phone, that's the first thing, always do it in person.

Eh I disagree. While it may seem respectable, it seems better to get it when you're alone so you can deal with your emotions privately. If you did it in the middle of school, or whenever, some people (including me) get emotional.

I just reliased that me and my girlfriend have problems talking in person, but not through text. We text .. a lot. But when we're together it's mostly silent unless someone else is there. I don't know if it's because we talk a lot through the phone, or what. It seems that I can't talk to her as I can others because she doesn't think my main form of 'being funny' is funny.

If that makes sense.

I'll admit that doing it in a public place is often a bad idea, though it should always be done in person in my opinion. If you have to then you should ask to speak to her privately, best idea is when you're not at school of course.

As for you're problem... Well, I'm not completly sure. If she doesn't think you're brand of 'funny' is funny then maybe attempt some other things to lighten the mood, perhaps bring up some sort of conversation about things that interest you both, or maybe try out another brand of 'funny'.

EDIT: Boris, i lol'd.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

boris i just laughed, out loud. my mother asked me what was so funny, i showed her your post.

it looks like tip.it will soon have a new member :thumbsup:

boris i just laughed, out loud. my mother asked me what was so funny, i showed her your post.

it looks like tip.it will soon have a new member :thumbsup:

Is she hot?

Hey there Ma'am ;).

ezegyc.png

nah she's 55.. maybe she can find a few guys on the computer and tech subforums :oops:

alright i don't even know why i brought it up.. lmao

why is there an ad for "hanaya- the world leader in friction hinges" ????

Hoorah to boys being gentlemen and girls being....Well....Like most men?

Fix'd.

i lol'd

My ex was terrible at breaking up with me... in the end she started screaming "YOURE DUMPED!!!1!!one!"

But honestly, she was making half-sentances and not making any sense at all... I can only make sense of things if they are horribly blunt. And well, yeah... The next weekend she got fingered by this other guy and began to cry. Then blamed me.

Dont listen to her, she's the moron went off and did something stupid.

Popoto.~<3

Ok, here's my problem...

Today I asked the girl that I really like to the upcomming dance. I was almost positive that she liked me, I noticed lots of signs, and today I was sitting beside her and my friend, talking to them, when another guy said "myname, hername wants to ask you something!" she turned to him playfully hit him and said "no I don't!!" and giggled and look embarrased. So I was pretty sure... Then after school I waited outside for her to finally ask her, she walked out was headed for Her ride, I said hey she looked at me and said hey. Then I paused and said " hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me." She turned away started walking and said " I dunno, I'll think about it" with no emotion in her voice at all...

So I'm kinda confused... What should I do tommorow? Just wait and see what she does, or go up to her and say something?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Just continue on your normal lifestyle. If she accepts she'll tell you, if not she'll (hopefully) tell you no. Its all up to her decision now. But from the Sla-Pah-Gee given to that guy, maybe she does like you but is too shy to ask or talk about it. although from the "emotion-less" response she might also be nervious and try to throw you off, but not meaning to. Its a confusing thing to describe.

Popoto.~<3

Yeah I had no time for 'hard to get' it was either shape up or ship out :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

nah she's 55.. maybe she can find a few guys on the computer and tech subforums :oops:

Blackdawn isn't exactly picky about his women though.

From what I've heard neither are you my friend.

Can I get her number or what Noble?

ezegyc.png