"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Okay, so I'm back for more advice.

This girl in my class, she is really pissed at me for some reason, I have no clue why. And all I want is for her to forgive me.

So my question is, whats the quickest way to make a girl forgive you?

make her realize that your the best thing to ever walk the face of the earth. get some swaaaaagggggg :ugeek:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

This girl in my class, she is really pissed at me for some reason, I have no clue why. And all I want is for her to forgive me.

make her realize that your the best thing to ever walk the face of the earth. get some swaaaaagggggg :ugeek:

Yup. She'll realise that you don't care (even though you do) and won't be able to stay mad at you ;)

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

Be aware that if a girl is randomly pissed at you or extremely [bleep]y, it's probably hormones fault :P

Casually offer her a bit of your chocolate or a sweet, not like it's a present but like you're just being a kind guy. Be careful for about a week around un-naturally pissy girls.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Be aware that if a girl is randomly pissed at you or extremely [bleep], it's probably hormones fault :P

Casually offer her a bit of your chocolate or a sweet, not like it's a present but like you're just being a kind guy. Be careful for about a week around un-naturally pissy girls.

Ergh, Felt the female side of hate... I found the easiest thing is to leave them alone, and don't say anything about it... (this is incase her friends come over and talk about it, You don't want to say something that the female could use against you)

Luck be a Lady

What would you guys do If you had had a girlfriend (for males) but liked someone else

I know most answers would say something like dump girl and go out with toher, but I dont want to hurt any feelings..

You're only hurting her leading her on.

That just made me feel bad...

I liked her, but I kinda realized that someone else is a person I really do like.

So I guess I should just end it nicely..

GG.gif

That just made me feel bad...

I liked her, but I kinda realized that someone else is a person I really do like.

So I guess I should just end it nicely..

Yep.

I'm not giving real advice here, just a general thing. Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss. It will change your perspective on women completely - because it's true. My brother's read it, most of his friends have read it, and now it's being passed to me and my generation of friends. I've only read half of it, but I've gotten three girls' phone numbers in the past two days. [bleep]ing life-changing. You just have to take what it teaches to heart.

EDIT: And thanks to Latios, I realized that I'm making you all lose. Sorry.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

holy crap I hope I don't start another flamefest here...I needs advice.

Me and my ex-gf, whom I talk to ev'ry day, have developed a type of relationship which I'd

never intended. I'm like her big brother...she's always real open with me, we're happy together. She recently told me she likes another guy, whom I know. I don't think she realizes that I still love her! So, she's going to be dating my friend's friend. Is this epicly bad? What do I do? Halp TIF!!!

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Said it yourself, you're like her big brother. She's associated friendly, family-like feelings with you (from what I can tell). You're an AFC in her mind, thus, she has no more intimate feelings with you.

You could always try for it, but you'd probably end up wasting your time.

holy crap I hope I don't start another flamefest here...I needs advice.

Me and my ex-gf, whom I talk to ev'ry day, have developed a type of relationship which I'd

never intended. I'm like her big brother...she's always real open with me, we're happy together. She recently told me she likes another guy, whom I know. I don't think she realizes that I still love her! So, she's going to be dating my friend's friend. Is this epicly bad? What do I do? Halp TIF!!!

She's your ex girlfriend right? She doesn't have to wait for you to make your move again. If she wants to be in a relationship with someone else you should just settle with you brother/sister relationship.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

yeah when you get into that big brother/ best friend zone you either need some pink shirts and seductive cologne or you have a better chance hooking up with a girl on runescape.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Ah crap. Anybody notice how older women are starting to look younger?

Well, I've been reading that book I posted earlier, and I've decided to throw off whatever anxiety I had approaching women by "sarging" (means hitting on) every woman I don't know and see in a day. Well, I saw a girl at Walgreens today, and I thought, "Huh, do I know her?" She looked about my age. Well, I approached her, and followed a, uh, method I learned in the book. I was a little nervous, but I just thought of it as a video game. So I got her number. And I asked where she went to school.

She goes to Texas Tech.

So I asked her when she graduated.

A month.

I hauled [wagon] outta there.

So, assuming she's 23, I got the number of a girl almost ten years older than me. She's all that good looking (I mean, I was confusing her for a 15-year old), and I was just doing it to get more confidence. But now I'm in a pickle. She doesn't know my real name. She doesn't know my number or anything. I'm just some guy she thought might be cute.

What should I do? I expect I just won't call her. I have a feeling I won't run into her again, but still ... Ah, I just don't think I'll call her. Just forget about it, ya know? I think everybody else would agree with me ...

On a lighter note, this was a fun day. I recommend you guys do it sometime. You'll feel ridiculous the first few times, but then you get used to it and s'all good.

yeah when you get into that big brother/ best friend zone you either need some pink shirts and seductive cologne or you have a better chance hooking up with a girl on runescape.

As horrible as a comparison that was, it's the simple truth.

<3: i don't think there was anything horrible about it. i figured that by mentioning seduction and pink shirts the majority of people should understand that you have to go way out of your way, and you'll usually end up screwed in the end.

now that i think about it.. it was a flawless comparison, to be frank.

example:

irl- you go out of your way, do stuff that you normally wouldnt do, to impress or get with someone who wouldnt really care about the "real" you

runescape- you go out of your way, do stuff that you only fantasize about, to live the illusion that someone out there is pleasuring you through pixels

@Lenticular_J, Its like, from my point of view, sick as hell that you got a decently older womens number(I mean, [cabbage], your in HS and shes in college, nicely played sir, nicely played). But like, I don't honestly see how this could go anywhere. But it was a decent confidence booster I would guess....

NICELY PLAYED.

Ah crap. Anybody notice how older women are starting to look younger?

Well, I've been reading that book I posted earlier, and I've decided to throw off whatever anxiety I had approaching women by "sarging" (means hitting on) every woman I don't know and see in a day. Well, I saw a girl at Walgreens today, and I thought, "Huh, do I know her?" She looked about my age. Well, I approached her, and followed a, uh, method I learned in the book. I was a little nervous, but I just thought of it as a video game. So I got her number. And I asked where she went to school.

She goes to Texas Tech.

So I asked her when she graduated.

A month.

I hauled [wagon] outta there.

So, assuming she's 23, I got the number of a girl almost ten years older than me. She's all that good looking (I mean, I was confusing her for a 15-year old), and I was just doing it to get more confidence. But now I'm in a pickle. She doesn't know my real name. She doesn't know my number or anything. I'm just some guy she thought might be cute.

What should I do? I expect I just won't call her. I have a feeling I won't run into her again, but still ... Ah, I just don't think I'll call her. Just forget about it, ya know? I think everybody else would agree with me ...

On a lighter note, this was a fun day. I recommend you guys do it sometime. You'll feel ridiculous the first few times, but then you get used to it and s'all good.

I'd just forget about it if I were you. But that's pretty funny.

Second time it's happened. I have people tell me I look at least 16 a lot, though. And since she looked fifteen to me, maybe I looked 23 to her.

Yeah, looking back it is funny. I'll just forget about it.

wait hold on a sec but wasn't texas tech voted #1 or #2 for hottest college girls?

:o :shock: :o :twisted: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Okay, I'm back for more advice.

So if you've read my previous posts you should know what's been going on.

Anyways, she has stopped perposely avoiding me. And I haven't heard from her for a week now, and didn't get at chance to talk to her, cause I'm not doing it infront of either mine or her friends for obvious reasons (i think). I've seen her glancing at me when she thinks I'm not looking, and I've kinda been doing the same thing I can only think about one thing all day long. Guess what? So I am more sure that she likes me, today when I was talking with my friends she and her friend were walking toeards us talking, and she kept looking over to me. Eventually she turned around and started walking the other way. I have seen her looking at me from across the soccer field numerous times too. I was sitting beside my 2 good friends talking near the end of class, who happen to sit right behind her. Somehow the dance came into disscussion, and she said that she might not be able to come to the dance.

Anyways, what do you guys think she is thinking/feeling and what do you think I should do tommorow? The dance is on Friday and I'm getting scared that we won't talk before that.

And btw I really like her. Alot. It's crazy. I tried to think of one thing to change about her, I couldn't, and I couldn't think of one thing I would rather do the be with her. Is this normal when your 14..?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Anyways, she has stopped perposely avoiding me. And I haven't heard from her for a week now, and didn't get at chance to talk to her, cause I'm not doing it infront of either mine or her friends for obvious reasons (i think). I've seen her glancing at me when she thinks I'm not looking, and I've kinda been doing the same thing I can only think about one thing all day long. Guess what? So I am more sure that she likes me, today when I was talking with my friends she and her friend were walking toeards us talking, and she kept looking over to me. Eventually she turned around and started walking the other way. I have seen her looking at me from across the soccer field numerous times too. I was sitting beside my 2 good friends talking near the end of class, who happen to sit right behind her. Somehow the dance came into disscussion, and she said that she might not be able to come to the dance.

Anyways, what do you guys think she is thinking/feeling and what do you think I should do tommorow? The dance is on Friday and I'm getting scared that we won't talk before that.

And btw I really like her. Alot. It's crazy. I tried to think of one thing to change about her, I couldn't, and I couldn't think of one thing I would rather do the be with her. Is this normal when your 14..?

She might be nervous. Perhaps I missed something, but maybe try and talk to her...?

And yeah that's normal at 14.

She might be nervous. Perhaps I missed something, but maybe try and talk to her...?

And yeah that's normal at 14.

Ok, good, i'm not an emotional freak.

Yeah it is obvious what to do, I just wanted opinions from people over the internet, who I'll never meet, for some strange reason

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Alright, SO I have a major problem.

A girl who I will call Emily likes me and another guy who I will call Luke. Emily is open with her mild feelings for Luke and everyone knows of them. Luke tries to hook up with Emily multiple times but is rejected because Emily doesn't want a full blown commitment. <--- The reason behind that is because me and her are friends who like each other and are beginning to have a little more than friendly relations on the side. No one knows about these relations because I am the big time nerd of the school.. and Emily doesn't want to risk the pain of being made fun of IF things don't work between us. Due to these relations I have begun to hang around with Emily a TON more in class. People are noticing and are beginning to think I am a creep because the don't know Emily enjoys my company. Luke, who suspects something between us but does not know our secret, is lying to me to try and get me to forget about Emily, but what he is lying to me about is already known to me and I know the truth. I fell kind of "dirty" messing around secretly, but Emily is just unbelievable. Should I break things off and let her and Luke go on, should I keep things the way they are and try and get it known to the asswipes in a way where they know I am not "stalking" Emily but yet our secret stays what it is, a secret, should I talk to Emily about this and try and explain to her how much I feel for her and that the relationship is a good idea, and finally are there any more possible ways I could deal with this damn situation?

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

Tell her how you feel, and that you want a relationship. Odds are that you won't be together forever so eventually it won't work out, but don't worry about that. If people tease her or you they are jealous, or insecure with their own position in relationships. If she really likes you she shouldn't care very much about what other people think if you the biggest nerd or whatever. Of course she's going to care a little bit unless she is madly in love with you.

Levon.png Bladewing.png