"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I think the only reasonable thing to do would be to have a threesome with The girl and her boyfriend.

Please enlighten me, how, under any circumstances is doing that brainless action that your proposed gonna do any good to the man?

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

I think the only reasonable thing to do would be to have a threesome with The girl and her boyfriend.

Please enlighten me, how, under any circumstances is doing that brainless action that your proposed gonna do any good to the man?

Well obviously he'd find out if he was really bisexual.

Psst! It was a joke =/

untitled-1.png

'ight guys I decided it was time for a post from me...

Its been a while now, but I can't seem to get to begin a conversation. There are plently of cute girls in my classes but I don't really know them and they don't know me, so how would I get in talking with them? Just walking up saying "Hi" doesn't seem very sound advice. I need something more of a kick you know? Let how would I do that. I've tried into getting them into more socialable conditions, like a group of people talking (classmates not friends) and I join in then kinda talk with her there and afterwards a bit? I mean, I need more of some sort of solid advice.

Hope that makes sense. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There's no real right or wrong way to approach people in general. As long as you have confidence, you'll be fine. People will really only judge you if they can tell their judgments will affect you. So yeah you can actually just walk up and say hi, as long as you have that magic 'c'.

EDIT: Although it's probably better to have a reason for approaching them, it gives you a common ground or interest instead of cliche small talk that usually sucks.

untitled-1.png

EDIT: Although it's probably better to have a reason for approaching them, it gives you a common ground or interest instead of cliche small talk that usually sucks.

That's what I mean. I try to look out for these little reasons and jump on them. Problem is, I'm not a very good reason-finder. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Go to parties and meet them there. Srsly.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Yeahhh, I've been dating this girl for a few days, and we've kissed and made out, but sometimes we're kissing and she just stops and when I go to kiss her again she'll back up so I miss her face haha, I feel so stupid when she does it, she said she just likes seeing me do that, but it's kind of annoying. Is it just because I'm a bad kisser? I really don't know how to find that out without just straight up asking her.. HELP MEE TIF :)

Yeahhh, I've been dating this girl for a few days, and we've kissed and made out, but sometimes we're kissing and she just stops and when I go to kiss her again she'll back up so I miss her face haha, I feel so stupid when she does it, she said she just likes seeing me do that, but it's kind of annoying. Is it just because I'm a bad kisser? I really don't know how to find that out without just straight up asking her.. HELP MEE TIF :)

She might just like to play with you like that. I had a gf who wouldn't kiss me back once in a while and I felt stupid each time but she just laughed and we went at it again. I guess I don't like to mess with girls like that, but I some people might.

It might just be she doesn't want to kiss you? Being in a relationship doesn't equate to shoving your tongue down each others' throats every two hours. She needs her own time as well. ;)

In all honesty though, I'm not gonna be able to tell you why she won't kiss you anymore than she would tell you if you asked her. Ask her in a flirty way at first, to see if she's just playing, but if she's not, ask her why if you want and respect her decision.

If you're trying to gauge whether or not someone likes you, what sort of things should you look out for? By all means go into detail if necessary.

If you want to know if someone likes you, check these out. Displays of interest. Such as laugh. I'm assuming your a guy so, when you say something, be it not even really funny she will still laugh. Proximity. She will always try standing close to you even when you're not talking. Glancing at you every once in a while. Smile and flirting are the biggest indicators of interest however.

On the other hand, if she doesn't like you, you will know it, trust me. She won't particularly glance at you, laugh at all your jokes and most likely won't flirt.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

There's no universal set of "symptoms" which tell whether someone likes you or not. It very much depends on the person. Flirting is included in that.

Some extroverts will like to flirt anyway to get a reaction from those around them, whilst introverts are more likely to not flirt, even if they are interested in someone, to keep their feelings to themselves.

If you know the girl, you can probably tell if her behaviour's telling you she likes someone. If you think your gut feeling's right, ask her who she likes. That's the only way you'll ever know for sure.

50% of the time it's guessing if a girl likes you. Many girls don't show it because they are scared to show it. If you like a girl but she isn't showing you in a way that she likes her just go for it. And if a girl likes you and is showing that and you don't like here try to tell that to here real quick:P

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Like kissing/playing/dancing n'such or no kissing.?? But pretending too show her that you like her and want her? then i thinkg [bleep] u.. Thats just what i think. If you show her that you like her 'n such i think thats not nice. you could give her false expectations...

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Like kissing/playing/dancing n'such or no kissing.?? But pretending too show her that you like her and want her? then i thinkg [bleep] u.. Thats just what i think. If you show her that you like her 'n such i think thats not nice. you could give her false expectations...

Well that is what I was thinking, is there some sort of boundary where fooling around becomes false expectation?

What do you guys think about trying to get with a girl at a party but leaving it at that and not pursuing a relationship?

To be honest, even if all you wanted was sex, or kissing or whatever, I'd have nothing against it. I can't say I'm the type of person who would do that myself, but I'm not gonna judge others for acting on natural emotions.

So long as you and this girl both know you're not interested in anything the morning after, that is...

Your feelings aren't wrong. Leading on a false pretence is.

Just recognise the dangers of having a sexual relationship on people's emotions before you jump in head-first. ;)

Ahh, this is complicated.

I'm 13 years old(8th grade), mature both sexually and mentally(I've had a deep voice since maybe 11), intelligent, somewhat athletic, and I find myself to be quite attractive. My luck with the ladies is not really great (honestly I think it's because of my race and my height[5'1']).

Now I've been bored a lot lately and I really think it's time I start dating. I also believe I am ready to have sex. I could confidently walk into a store and buy condoms if needed. The problem, as I said before, is getting girls to like me. I have quite lenient standards but they can't be stupid as hell, or ugly(at least look like you can take care of yourself, I don't think being overweight/the like is something to be happy about as you likely inflicted it upon thyself). Now I've been wondering, why am I not so successful. I am always a gentleman and I give respect to every member of the fairer sex if they deserve it.