Most Hated of RS '08

zdavenz

What do you think is the most hated and unnecesary thing about RS as of 2008? I think its the stupid trade limit rule. U?

I have not had a post locked since: July 17th, 2008. \:D/

Attempts at Beating GH3 on Expert: 16 and counting \:D/

Check out my new RuneScape-Only Forum at http://www.runeforum.moonfruit.com There's not a single mod there! Be in the first 100 to join! It's Free! OMG OMG OMG!! Lol, seriously there are no mods at all.

zdavenz.png

86/99 Fletching. The siggy lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What do you think is the most hated and unnecesary thing about RS as of 2008? I think its the stupid trade limit rule. U?

Why can't people see the good things about RS. Either stop moaning, or stop playing, if it's that bad.

Everything was fine for me.

WarBlastoise.png

Both of you leave him alone you guys arent doing much flaming him. Yeah i agree the trade system was the worst of the year. :thumbdown:

--Swaggeh :geek:

Well...I did answer his question. And I'd say making the 12345th thread about bad updates is kind of spam.

WarBlastoise.png

Hate is a strange feeling. Most of the time, when you think you hate something, it's just a sudden blip of emotion. It holds no real ground, which means that after some time, you will no longer feel the same way about that something you "hated". Unless you keep thinking about it more, in which case the hatred will build up until you no longer can contain it in your mind. And at that point you go and type an angry rant to a forum (preferrably accusing everyone else, especially Jagex, of all the flaws of the world) or express your bitter mood by organising a riot, in which you stupidly march around the game world with like-minded people, yelling out your raw thoughts, hoping someone of authority would listen. Which, in truth, is hopeless and a waste of your own time.

Does this rioting/ranting/being a muppet change anything? Nope. Will it bring the old RS back? Nope. Do these people make the game a better place to be? Definitely no. In fact, stupid players have made Runescape the game it is now. We are to thank for what we now play. We gave the "bright" ideas, Jagex made those ideas a reality.

Worst part of Runescape 2008 (or any year, for that matter): The players! :shame:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Hate is a strange feeling. Most of the time, when you think you hate something, it's just a sudden blip of emotion. It holds no real ground, which means that after some time, you will no longer feel the same way about that something you "hated". Unless you keep thinking about it more, in which case the hatred will build up until you no longer can contain it in your mind. And at that point you go and type an angry rant to a forum (preferrably accusing everyone else, especially Jagex, of all the flaws of the world) or express your bitter mood by organising a riot, in which you stupidly march around the game world with like-minded people, yelling out your raw thoughts, hoping someone of authority would listen. Which, in truth, is hopeless and a waste of your own time.

Does this rioting/ranting/being a muppet change anything? Nope. Will it bring the old RS back? Nope. Do these people make the game a better place to be? Definitely no. In fact, stupid players have made Runescape the game it is now. We are to thank for what we now play. We gave the "bright" ideas, Jagex made those ideas a reality.

Worst part of Runescape 2008 (or any year, for that matter): The players! :shame:

Im not mad over anything at all :lol: i just thought it was a good way for others to blow off some steam. But yes i agree the players can be the worst.

"...express your bitter mood by organising a riot, in which you stupidly march around the game world with like-minded people, yelling out your raw thoughts, hoping someone of authority would listen. Which, in truth, is hopeless and a waste of your own time."

And i have no idea where you got that. Other than reffering to OTHER players. In all honesty, i have never been in a single 'Riot'.

Check out my new RuneScape-Only Forum at http://www.runeforum.moonfruit.com There's not a single mod there! Be in the first 100 to join! It's Free! OMG OMG OMG!! Lol, seriously there are no mods at all.

zdavenz.png

Wouldn't say I hate anything about rs.

Not the trade limit itself but I don't like the way how GE can be manipulated so easily.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I don't really hate anything about runescape right now, I've played for a good 4+ years, and everything Jagex does is going to benefit runescape... Why would they wreck their own game?

But I do dislike the people who whine and complain on runescape -.-

hai.

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

iTz-NinJake.png

...the only thing i really hate...is the ppl who are higher lvl than you...be it 1 lvl or 100lvl's...who go around calling you, and everyone else, a noob, just becasue they have one weapon, or one item, or one stat.(or more) thats higher than u...who know, maybe the person is a skiller...maybe the person knows alot, but just kinda hangs around with friends...maybe they dont want to make lots of money or raise stats...but thats been my most hated thing forever lol, not just 08..

Kakkio72.png

Good point, and thats been happening to me, not as much recently but even when I was cb level 50, there could be some level 60's and 70's that go around calling me a noob, just for having a lower combat level. :P Oh well, I could care less what people call me now.

hai.

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

iTz-NinJake.png

another thing...not that i really hate...but i find kinda funny, is the lvl 3-50's that go around calling everyone noobs, just cuz they have a main thats lvl 136...n the ppl that call them noobs for HAVING the 136...idk lol alls good in the end.

Kakkio72.png

For me, it has to be item lending. I can see benefits in the system, but it brought many unwanted problems and rule-breaking. I don't see why people are still angry about the trade-cap. I find trading much easier nowadays. The only people still annoyed are those who got given free items and such.

For the regular player, changes such as the trade cap were beneficial. #-o

You know what would've been even worse? No Runescape at all, stupid.

=D>

Just barely. Yep, the trade limit is the most hated, then the removal of PKing - I'd give away all my money and/or my account to have back either (Assuming there is no catch). The rest of the changes (revenants, item lending, graphics update, color of chests changed) don't bother me at all or very slightly.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

For me, it has to be item lending. I can see benefits in the system, but it brought many unwanted problems and rule-breaking. I don't see why people are still angry about the trade-cap. I find trading much easier nowadays. The only people still annoyed are those who got given free items and such.

For the regular player, changes such as the trade cap were beneficial. #-o

"only people still annoyed are those who got given free items and such."

I agree. Like just earlier today there was this dude in front of the axe store in lumby wanting to borrow a steel axe. Just buy one dude! Good luck w/ 99 cooking and hunting btw. (no sarcasm)

zdavenz.png

Actually, you are wrong in that statement. The Trade Limit was actually changed in December 2007, not in 2008. As for 2008? Nothing. They have been good this year ::'

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg