tassets, double check. boots, check. hilt, CHECK!

after about 3k total kills maybe more, about 200 of which are solos he gives me a little inspiration \'

tassetssolokd2.th.png

me and itsmeyo123 went back right away when he heard, rented gs's ofc ;) and we picked up this little beauty...graadors being so nice lately...

we had 2 dry runs, about 4-6 kills a trip and then bam! eat this >=]

tasset2duoym0.th.png

as usual my pictures suck so you gotta click it to enlarge and see but its the picture none-the-less

Yeh i went and solod, nothing and he ranged like constant so i got owned, 1 kill -.- rented ags for 6 hrs 2.4m and first trip last kill this LOVELY drop comes, i went mad to meyo on msn L

hiltsg7.th.png

30m-ish mil cash now from this. we're still going strong, hoping to get loads more off lovely graador <333

Also a shard one but its not even worth the time itll take to upload it imo, more time wasted from duoing >;3

btw guys, yes i still use my torag as my armour for everything. im NEVER selling ANY of that gear...besides my row, 10m please >;3 lol

well done stilly :)

Little boost to your cash :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

congrats man :) happy for you. Solo drops are the best! The feeling is great when you receive something ;)

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

congrats man :) happy for you. Solo drops are the best! The feeling is great when you receive something ;)

girl*

99/10!

That's your payment for the hilt you missed! <3:<3:<3:<3:

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

girl*

99/10!

That's your payment for the hilt you missed! <3:<3:<3:<3:

Not really, if she would have been there she'd have 25M+ now instead of 10M ;)

10/10, you deserve it Stilly <3:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Well done, hilts next plz?

Enjoy the money. :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

nah just a 2nd pair of tassets!!! duo again, i xferred meyo 5.3 in sara stuffs ^^ ftw please... oro so much for " wont get anything again today " hey? >;3 both tassets were mine btw boots meyo got but we xferred boots and 1 tassets, the first were all mine cause we wernt duo

thanks for the few posts i did get guys =o me and meyo gonna go back a little today and then join an rsof team maybe and split what we get since his ls luck is through the roof and mine sucks....alot...

3k kills? Well you definitely deserve it.

10/10 :thumbsup:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Total bs, tell me it's faked or I'll hate you! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

your meant to click the pics nubbins but im gonna sort em out later because ive been using the "link for forums (1)" not the "direct link" with img tags so ill sort em later, we also got a shard 1 that was 250k but not really worth posting so ive not posted. and oro, ilu2 <3: MINE WAS BETTER THAN YOURSSSS!:D nubbin <3: