Dragon Platebody leak :o!

Pawn

This makes sense.

Jagex has 1 more update in store for July. They've updated Lumbridge Tutorial, and Added an Achivement Diary there. Your first huge quest is based around there (Dragon Slayer).

No extending off the Banner leak with the Mod's "hints" There's an island being attacked by a dragon (Cranador Perhaps?), and they're planning a huge wilderness quest.

Now if you add it all together could we be seeing Dragon Slayer Part 2 with the Dragon Plate as a reward, just as you get the Rune plate from the first?

Makes sense to me.. :thumbup:

Good theory, but I would think they'd release it with as a monster drop tbh..... dragon platebody off a quest would be to easy IMO.

Edit your post or something? Was about to post the same thing about the mith door and after I reread mine I noticed you said it.... must have misread :wall: .

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe a quest with huge requirements. Usually, when something cool goes out, it's something you have to kill with combat. Would to nice to at least have one item that requires skills instead of combat.

2480+ total

Only time will tell, I s'pose.

And looking back at the picture, yeah, it appears to be the fishing, defence, attack, and fletching icons on the capes, all with strange symbols above them. Didn't Jagex state somewhere they were adding a feature to skills capes for multiple skills?

cliffside1ra5.png

Didn't they say in the last post like this that a J Mod on the offical forums said that it was only concept art and had nothing to do with the actual dragon plate body?

@peterfisher

~ Proud member of Mystic Chaos~

i really think there is something new there. the hole picture is like one big leak ;)

dragonpl8capes.jpg

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

[hide=]capesleakai5.png[/hide]

If D Platebodies were reward from new quest, do you think D Chains would go down in price?

They would, most definitely. But, I highly doubt the infamous Dragon Platebody would be a reward from a quest. Perhaps requiring a quest to wear, if, let's say, it were in fact Dragon Slayer Pt. 2. After all, that would fit the tradition. Pt 1>Rune platebody, Pt 2>Dragon Platebody.

However, I'm not willing to bet on any of that just yet.

cliffside1ra5.png

Try this:

[hide=]capesleakai5.png[/hide]

damn i'm getting blind. how could i've not seen that :wall:

99melee.jpg

Didn't Jagex state somewhere they were adding a feature to skills capes for multiple skills?

Now that would be ownage.

And other good theory.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Didn't Jagex state somewhere they were adding a feature to skills capes for multiple skills?

Now that would be ownage.

And other good theory.

i fell dumb saying this. the sign over the def one look like a sailing boat -.- i really mean it its look like the sailboat that was on the highscore.

note: i dont think we're getting sailing its a stupid worthless skill. i rather wont something we can use like summoning

99melee.jpg

i fell dumb saying this. the sign over the def one look like a sailing boat -.- i really mean it its look like the sailboat that was on the highscore.

note: i dont think we're getting sailing its a stupid worthless skill. i rather wont something we can use like summoning

Don't worry, it looks like a sailing boat to me too. :ohnoes:
imagangster.png

Don't worry, it looks like a sailing boat to me too. :ohnoes:

then i'm maybe not going blind ;)

99melee.jpg

I'm more interested in what dragon (or monster) they will add to drop it. (since we already know its coming) I hope its going to be an addy dragon and maybe in a multi this time (if its twice as powerful as a mithril, it would be a waste to solo it.). :roll:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I'm more interested in what dragon (or monster) they will add to drop it. (since we already know its coming) I hope its going to be an addy dragon and maybe in a multi this time (if its twice as powerful as a mithril, it would be a waste to solo it.). :roll:

i personly hope for a kalphite king :twisted: :wall:

99melee.jpg

Maybe a Dragon Dragon will drop it. :ohnoes:

now you're just being silly :P we all now the cabage monster will drop it, along with the long desired cabage armour :o

99melee.jpg

Perhaps, in an attempt to make sure that people will still hunt for dragon chainbody's, They will make the dragon plate body devided into multiple parts, simular to a godsword or a dragon square shield.

Like one part being dropped by the Kalphite queen, one part being dropped by Adamant dragons, one part being dropped by the Dagganoth Kings.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

The only thing I have to say is we all know the Dragon Platebody is coming, not much more to say.

If they make Dragon Slayer pt.2, it better be hard. Like walking all over Runescape getting neccesary items, and a level 500 dragon, then Id be happy.

Oh and puzzles like in Monkey Madness, and make the story epic.

Im so demanding :lol:

GG.gif