Permanently Banned

Lep

That is just sad to hear. I was a former p-mod for quite a bit of time until i took a 1-2 months break b/c of macros last year. I came back with the GE, to find that I had been hacked and my crown removed. While I was p-mod I ran across alot of idoitic ones. Many elitist, who thought they knew everything. It was almost impossible to have a discussion or idea on the p-mod section of the forums, without having some idoit come in.

I say all that to say that I dont believe there is any need for p-mods anymore. People can't scam anymore except for passwords. But even then they can't do much with your account, such as trade all ur items to their acc, which I believe the main part for hacking), if you have recovery questions set. Yeah p-mods can mute the random spammer or watever, but as people said before just add them to the ignore list! P-mods have served their purpose, it is now time to get rid of them.

Sorry once again to hear this. Gl elswhere.

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the reason I will never be friends with a player mod. Never. All they did was report innocent people and did just about anything to become one. Some people will just report you for anything now days.

rofl try and say that to "a local guy" he will kill you. and i would to -.- steriotyping is the worst thing on forums :x

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

This is the reason I will never be friends with a player mod. Never. All they did was report innocent people and did just about anything to become one. Some people will just report you for anything now days.

rofl try and say that to "a local guy" he will kill you. and i would to -.- steriotyping is the worst thing on forums :x

lol I remeber that.

That's your side of the story. Where's the rest of the offences?

I don't think you can discuss your ban here though

Exactly, otherwise I'd show them.

As other people have said not only this shows the deminishing of runescape but also of tip.it community. I used to personally know practicly all the mods on tif, now they add these trigger happy mods on the forums left and right. In runescape this happens also. We now see people who report at the slightest thing and their goals are to become moderators of course. I also see these same people being friends with people who have scammed, cheated, or bought their acount (I don't know if they all know). I mean honestly you can go into the blogscape forum and find people who have 50 pages with only 10 pictures. Why? because they post on everyones blog they can saying "oh man great luck add me please be sure to post on my blog". This really pisses me off now that you got banned. You are really one of the old school players who I have watched play for a while. It's also a shame that you had just come back and I know were going towards an ags (did you ever get it?). I know it may seem like I'm doing exactly what I ranted about, sucking up, but I'm not. I've been a member of tif sence 2005 or something and have slowly watched it get worse and worse. Drop by #tip-it irc chat if you ever feel like it, it's kinda a group of tifers who have been playing for a while and aren't all ego centric.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Dude I feel for ya man, theres so many wannabe mods in most large chats these days its not even funny. i mean theyll lurk for 10 hours at a time never saying a single word, hoping that their 50th report will get them a silver crown. tbh its really pathetic what people do for modship. And the example in your first post is ridicolous. ive had the same experience in the old lightning.

Subzero-x3:anyone wanna come to law altar? i make 3x laws :)

Subzero-x3:seriously ill make you rich.

Subzero-x3:lol jk, but still come, i need more exp.

reported for item scamming... but i guess the appeal bot was in a good mood cause i sent them an angry appeal and the black mark got removed :)

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

I'm really sorry that you have gotten banned for using Blogworld. I don't quite see how that was breaking a rule..It doesn't even look like you 'asked' for personal information. But thats todays people. Comes to show you that you can't trust anyone these days. Again sorry that you were banned while in my chat.

Th3 Crusader

258uo8n.jpg

I would never report a firend of mine, but what i see in bsc today is going from a great chat to pile of crap. When someone spams they blame it on a friend. Sorry that happened guess jagex was to stupid to read your report, have fun in real life

awww that's to bad :cry:

You should start a petition for being unfairly banned :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

As other people have said not only this shows the deminishing of runescape but also of tip.it community. I used to personally know practicly all the mods on tif, now they add these trigger happy mods on the forums left and right. In runescape this happens also. We now see people who report at the slightest thing and their goals are to become moderators of course. I also see these same people being friends with people who have scammed, cheated, or bought their acount (I don't know if they all know). I mean honestly you can go into the blogscape forum and find people who have 50 pages with only 10 pictures. Why? because they post on everyones blog they can saying "oh man great luck add me please be sure to post on my blog". This really pisses me off now that you got banned. You are really one of the old school players who I have watched play for a while. It's also a shame that you had just come back and I know were going towards an ags (did you ever get it?). I know it may seem like I'm doing exactly what I ranted about, sucking up, but I'm not. I've been a member of tif sence 2005 or something and have slowly watched it get worse and worse. Drop by #tip-it irc chat if you ever feel like it, it's kinda a group of tifers who have been playing for a while and aren't all ego centric.

Yeah, you've been around a long time as well Yankee. I had a lot of good friends on Runescape and it's really going to suck having no contact with them, especially the long time friends. :cry: Had good times with a lot of them and had nick names I liked to call them. I was planning on rejoining TET as well. If any friends want to add me on xblox live, my name is "Ruuf1o".

Also no I didn't get the AGS, I was thinking a lot about it but I had decided I was going to spend a lot on having a blast at Castle Wars after I got the Slayer Cape and Barraging millions away for the armour. Would have been really fun. :(

Ofcourse, you only show one offence that is obviously an mistake, but whats about other ones? And this is not an place to discuss this, there is topic in rants forum for it.

rotten flesh

I am genuinely sorry that you have become a victim of the degradation, Lep.

fishing.gif

Noob question? How do I check my blackmarks?

Just follow this link, it should take you to it.

http://www.runescape.com/redirect.ws?mo ... history.ws

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]