What do you think will end the human race?

thrash-boy

locust take over earth and we have no cog to save us! :ohnoes:

haha... though locust wasn't on Earth, it was on another planet

it on planet sera but i just say they come to earth lol

But the Locust aren't smart... and they ugly. They should just stay on the Ugly planet of theirs

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish was an invasion of very intelligent(maybe just ''intelligent'') creatures, if they invade atleast we would know theres intelligence live out of this planet.

But all my cash goes to global warming.

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

Or global cooling, depending on what we're freaking out about at the time.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Or global cooling, depending on what we're freaking out about at the time.

And I prefer cooling. Can't spend the last moments hugging a beautiful woman for warmth in 130 degree weather.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Nobody really mentioned this... Running out of resources :lol:

It's not as if the world has an endless supply of fresh water.. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are already hundreds of millions of people living on a buck per day without a house to live in with their family, outside of elite politicians and well connected big businesses, money IS scarce. There isn't any extra to pass around, those people will likely live all their life on a street or in a shackle.

It's just going to get worse as more & more people are born... If I lived in a 3rd world country right now, I wouldn't want to have a kid. Why bring him/her into the hell of starvation, abuse, poverty?

Nobody really mentioned this... Running out of resources :lol:

It's not as if the world has an endless supply of fresh water.. That's just the tip of the iceberg. There are already hundreds of millions of people living on a buck per day without a house to live in with their family, outside of elite politicians and well connected big businesses, money IS scarce. There isn't any extra to pass around, those people will likely live all their life on a street or in a shackle.

It's just going to get worse as more & more people are born... If I lived in a 3rd world country right now, I wouldn't want to have a kid. Why bring him/her into the hell of starvation, abuse, poverty?

We already mentioned Lenin and what he would do :lol:

Well, we probably won't run out of fresh water unless the population grows a good bit. It's quite easy to get.

Other resources, yes, we could run out of. We're so dependent on so many, there's a chance it could end us. Not a huge chance, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, we probably won't run out of fresh water unless the population grows a good bit. It's quite easy to get.

I beg to differ. It's not quite easy to get in third world countries is it?

howlin1eeveesig.png

And I prefer cooling. Can't spend the last moments hugging a beautiful woman for warmth in 130 degree weather.

But dude, cold weather means no girls in bikinis!

Actually, if you were in a third world country, you would. That's kind of how families there think :S.

Actually, if you were in a third world country, you would. That's kind of how families there think :S.

yeah it's the have a large amount of kids and hope some of them live, the higher the offspring count the more likely some of them are going to survive

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

yeah it's the have a large amount of kids and hope some of them live, the higher the offspring count the more likely some of them are going to survive

Which kind of sucks, because after all the vaccinations and sanitation that has been brought to third world countries, infant/child mortalities have been dropping dramatically, but the number of children born has not...

But dude, cold weather means no girls in bikinis!

But cold weather means the girl Nick's hugging isn't wearing anything at all.

Which reminds me of WoT. Best scene ever.

p2gq.jpg

A box of talking fries, a talking milkshake and a talking wad of meat will destroy us all.

No one likes the fries though, just the shake and meatwad... Ooops, did I just give out the joke?

[hide=]The Joke is Meatwad, Shake, and Frylock will destroy us all...[/hide]

Now I did :D

Anyways, I think it's either the Reapers, Reapers & Lenin, ATHF, or All of the Above (Well, side...)

Explaining the joke kills it, no matter how horrendous it was to begin with.