What do you think will end the human race?

thrash-boy

simply the Apocalypes in 2012 which leads to: tsunamis, meteor showers,fire tornados and the famous BLACK HOLE!

Those damn Mayans. A plague on their nonexistant house!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayans - couldnt invest bikes, but could invent freaking appocalyptic stories...

mmm... I wonder... everyone, the world will end in 2009! Lets see how many people make thread and cry about this over the interwebs mwhuhahahaha!

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

• 2 weeks later...

If you think about it, it is very likely that if nuclear war doesn't wipe us off, zombies will. Nuclear energy radiates, and can alter DNA. It has a chance of creating a human sub-species, might not be zombies, but still infected humans killing eachother.

And also, eventually a government anywhere might get the idea that it's cool to raise someone from the dead, and [bleep] that up.

Human cloning could probably easily go wrong, creating mindless beings living off of primal instincts alone.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

The world is ending on December 21st, 2012. Or atleast thats what the famous mayan prediction says. We have about 4 years of waiting to see. If the world ends I'm pretty sure humans will end with it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The world is ending on December 21st, 2012. Or atleast thats what the famous mayan prediction says. We have about 4 years of waiting to see. If the world ends I'm pretty sure humans will end with it.

We got 4 years to get to mars :? LET'S DO IT!!!!!!! Spaceship driver, move that ship!

Well unfortunately according to 3 different fortune tellers I will die in 2010 aged 17, so theoretically the world will end for me during 2010 :|

Good luck with that...don't believe them...I think that they are a bunch of phonies...

Anyways, I think we will all die from our own prejudices against each other.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Well unfortunately according to 3 different fortune tellers I will die in 2010 aged 17, so theoretically the world will end for me during 2010 :|

Good luck with that...don't believe them...I think that they are a bunch of phonies...

Anyways, I think we will all die from our own prejudices against each other.

I thought you were going to say I was going to end the world somehow.

the world shall end when i lead my necromanced zombie army on a bloody rampage.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I was just read the topic by riku3220 about the pandemic game and it got me thinking.

What do you think will end the human race, and when will it happen?

I found a wikipedia article on it and i tried to list the good ones, but they are all to interesting, so just read the article :thumbsup:

personally i think our clossest threat is a pandemic, followed closely by climate change.

discuss

i would have to say the human race will end itself

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

There's only so much fresh water and resources before people start realizing you can't share things anymore... A bit more realistic scenario, but hopefully wont happen during our lifetime. And it still wouldn't be the end of the world, it's just that the world population would be 'shaved' by some 99%..