What do you think will end the human race?

thrash-boy

Wow, People like you are the reason IQ tests should be mandatory in order to vote.

Judgment.

I don't usually find this sort of thing so funny,but damn.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, People like you are the reason IQ tests should be mandatory in order to vote.

Judgment.

I don't usually find this sort of thing so funny,but damn.

Who are you to look down your nose at me for not being an Athiest?

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog

Quite.

(Although technically that wouldn't end the human race. We'd all be aaaaaaaaaaangels :D)

EDIT: Heh, ooookay. Let me explain, Dragoon.

Judgment Day is the Christian belief that sometime in the future, we humans will be faced by tremendous struggle. At the end, only true believers are expected to have survived. Then, Jesus will gloriously rise to Heaven with His new angels.

He wasn't talking about judging people. :lol:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Was referring to the irony that while judgement would end the human race,you blatantly judged a person.I hope I used irony correctly.

But if we're going by that Judgement,I have no real retort.I have not read that part of the Bible.I'm not an atheist.I believe in an omni-potent being,he just hasn't shown himself to me.I read religious texts because I want to know the beliefs of a potential religion I may have to subscribe to.

Sexy,I am.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Was referring to the irony that while judgement would end the human race,you blatantly judged a person.I hope I used irony correctly.

But if we're going by that Judgement,I have no real retort.I have not read that part of the Bible.I'm not an atheist.I believe in an omni-potent being,he just hasn't shown himself to me.I read religious texts because I want to know the beliefs of a potential religion I may have to subscribe to.

Sexy,I am.

I do admire you for not simply throwing religion out the window because it is not cool, but there is a difference between judgment in a theological sense and a material sense. In fact they have entirely different meanings. But, as I look at it, I can see that the wordplay there is pretty funny :thumbsup:

I wish you luck on your Theological endeavor.

41166338jj7.png

click my (very bad) siggy for blog

Judgment Day is the Christian belief that sometime in the future, we humans will be faced by tremendous struggle. At the end, only true believers are expected to have survived. Then, Jesus will gloriously rise to Heaven with His new angels.

Judgement Day=Apocalypse?

Damn John covers too many popular topics for my liking :lol: .

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
We will destroy ourselves in due time...

How, I don't know.

In the last 200 years the population of our planet has grown exponentially, at a rate of 1.9% per year. If it continued at this rate, with the population doubling every 40 years, by 2600 we would all be standing literally shoulder to shoulder.

-Stephen Hawking

Nope. There's always a population size limit, and ours it around 15billion. So, if you'd look at a graph of the human population, it wouldn't be an exponential "J" curve, but an "S" curve. Which means that, when we're around 15bil, competition over resources will take place and not everybody will have the opportunity to live.

We're already tearing the fabric of our planet's ecosystem, ruining our environment. So many extinctions are going to take place in the next generation, and our planet, which is providing us with extreme services, is going to suffer. I really don't see any way out of a 6th mass extinction. Drastic action hasn't been taken even after all these studies, and the people who try to help are held down. There won't be any humans left to stand shoulder to shoulder by 2600.

hiccup.png

You could consider it that. I forget the name for the time before actual Judgment Day. Maybe it's all just lumped as Judgment. Whaaaaaaatever.

Is the Purgatory you are referring to?

I don't plan on eating my sins in a restaurant with the worst service.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

We will destroy ourselves in due time...

How, I don't know.

In the last 200 years the population of our planet has grown exponentially, at a rate of 1.9% per year. If it continued at this rate, with the population doubling every 40 years, by 2600 we would all be standing literally shoulder to shoulder.

-Stephen Hawking

Nope. There's always a population size limit, and ours it around 15billion. So, if you'd look at a graph of the human population, it wouldn't be an exponential "J" curve, but an "S" curve. Which means that, when we're around 15bil, competition over resources will take place and not everybody will have the opportunity to live.

We're already tearing the fabric of our planet's ecosystem, ruining our environment. So many extinctions are going to take place in the next generation, and our planet, which is providing us with extreme services, is going to suffer. I really don't see any way out of a 6th mass extinction. Drastic action hasn't been taken even after all these studies, and the people who try to help are held down. There won't be any humans left to stand shoulder to shoulder by 2600.

I honestly hope we don't go extinct due to over population or because we've used up our resources, that'd just be saad.

I hope we get exploded by a METEOOOOR!!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Depressing.Was watching Stephen Hawking's theory of everything,and based on Einstein's theory of relavtivity,really big things with matter,like the sun,slightly dent space,so as we revolve it we get closer.

Therefore,if the sun doesn't burn out,either the moon will crash into us,or we will go close to the sun,and burn out.(By the way,good bye to any races on Mercury or Venus).

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I dont think the human race will truly ever end, we may evolve out of human, into another species, but we wont die out. by the time earth gets close enogug to the sun to burn out, we eill of found another planet (it is near impossible that out of all the planets in the universe, only 1 can support us). Earth, however, will not survive into the 3rd Millennium as a life supporting planet

I don't plan on eating my sins in a restaurant with the worst service.

If I may recommend the wine, I'd say get the "Expressed unsavory desires towards trees - California 1997".

Am I the only one that wants to die watching the world end?

:twss:

Every sci-fi fan's dream.

I, however, do not think the world or this race will ever end. Humanity's too much of a fighter. We're too adaptive. And, I believe there's a high possibility of something watching.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I believe it will be nuclear war. But not the typical "bah you annoy me Russia, I nuke you!!1shift!". I think that a misfired nuke will start a chain reaction of countries retaliating and then we enter a nuclear winter. The misfired nuke will probably be from Russia due to the usual them not maintaining and protecting their military resources, and the first to shoot back will be America #-o

I believe it will be nuclear war. But not the typical "bah you annoy me Russia, I nuke you!!1shift!". I think that a misfired nuke will start a chain reaction of countries retaliating and then we enter a nuclear winter. The misfired nuke will probably be from Russia due to the usual them not maintaining and protecting their military resources, and the first to shoot back will be America #-o

Misfiring a nuke is a contradiction within itself - the process is probably the most watched and secured operation on the planet.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Misfiring a nuke is a contradiction within itself - the process is probably the most watched and secured operation on the planet.

Laser defense satellites could blow up a nuke before it even leaves the launcher's country. Of course, you could explode the laser satellite before, but there's too many James Bonds nowadays

hiccup.png

Depressing.Was watching Stephen Hawking's theory of everything,and based on Einstein's theory of relavtivity,really big things with matter,like the sun,slightly dent space,so as we revolve it we get closer.

Therefore,if the sun doesn't burn out,either the moon will crash into us,or we will go close to the sun,and burn out.(By the way,good bye to any races on Mercury or Venus).

Meh. The moon is moving away from the Earth, and we have around five billion years before the Su engulfs us. If we've improved this much the last 1000/100 years, I'd say we won't die that way.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Lenin64 will destroy us all.

If not him, then we'll end up killing each other in some massive world war.

I second that. Lenin needs to be hunted down before he goes all green and big and kills us all.

I suspect that humanity will most likely by ended by an astronomical event, such as our Sun Exploding, a Meteorite, or other event.

But being killed by nuclear weapons sounds awesome too.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg