What do you think will end the human race?

thrash-boy

Depressing.Was watching Stephen Hawking's theory of everything,and based on Einstein's theory of relavtivity,really big things with matter,like the sun,slightly dent space,so as we revolve it we get closer.

Therefore,if the sun doesn't burn out,either the moon will crash into us,or we will go close to the sun,and burn out.(By the way,good bye to any races on Mercury or Venus).

Meh. The moon is moving away from the Earth, and we have around five billion years before the Su engulfs us. If we've improved this much the last 1000/100 years, I'd say we won't die that way.

Still,Earth itself will perish.I'm the sentimental sort of person that wouldn't want that to happen.Especially since I will be immortalised either by lichdom or by brain transplant into a cyborg shell.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Human race will simply cease to exist, as we will evolve to much to be considered 'Human' as we are now. Homo Sapiens becomes Mecha Sapiens or something like that.

"We are the BORG, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile" :ohnoes:

Though I prefer individual lifeforms \'

Besides, if we can travel at the speed of light, we will have developed effectively working stasis systems so we won't grow older or at least age a lot less (lets say 1 biologically year in ~1000 year?)

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Don't be daft.

Tif will get so sick of Jagex doing stupid things that we will all go on a rampage and burn down Jagex HQ.

Then we'll find out that Andrew Gower was actually an alien cheif from... let's say Zorg... and before we killed him he commanded that the Zorgians avenge his death.

So the Zorgians launch an attack on Earth where the members of Tif are the only survivors.

So we hunt down the Zorgians and kill them all. But unfortunately only 3rkid is left, and he goes mad and kills himself.

That is how the human race will end.

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Don't be daft.

Tif will get so sick of Jagex doing stupid things that we will all go on a rampage and burn down Jagex HQ.

Then we'll find out that Andrew Gower was actually an alien cheif from... let's say Zorg... and before we killed him he commanded that the Zorgians avenge his death.

So the Zorgians launch an attack on Earth where the members of Tif are the only survivors.

So we hunt down the Zorgians and kill them all. But unfortunately only 3rkid is left, and he goes mad and kills himself.

That is how the human race will end.

Li Chef

Damn it!

Megatron.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If we don't kill each other, then it will probably be some supervirus that evolves and resists all attempts to cure it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Revelations sums it up pretty nice (Bible)

You're actually trying to tell me the world will end with angels swooping down, destroying everything, followed by a dragon? :| I go to a Catholic school, even they suggest that Revelations shouldn't be taken seriously, let alone many parts of the bible that don't involve Jesus...

Uh, I think the Human Race will fall under medical terrorism. Trauma Center, anyone?

Some Catholic school -.-

OT: How can they/you say that parts of the Bible shouldn't be taken seriously?

The Bible is consistent, and historically accurate... It was written over the span of 2000 years, and yet never contradicts itself? Many of the events can be confirmed with sources recognized by the historical community...

So yea, if you wanna know the end of the Earth.... read Revelation

'nuff said

If you honestly believe that the Bible is historically accurate, un-contradicting to itself, and the inspired, inerrant, and literally true word of God , then you sir, are a [wagon]. I'm sure any theology student or teacher can give you an explanation for any instance where the Bible "seems as if it is contradicting itself, but this actually means something completely different, thus, being completely truthful". That doesn't mean it's true, and if you believe it does then I applaud your ignorance. The Bible is complete [cabbage], let alone the book of Revelations. Sorry

transformerfy9.jpg

You're actually trying to tell me the world will end with angels swooping down, destroying everything, followed by a dragon? :| I go to a Catholic school, even they suggest that Revelations shouldn't be taken seriously, let alone many parts of the bible that don't involve Jesus...

Uh, I think the Human Race will fall under medical terrorism. Trauma Center, anyone?

Some Catholic school -.-

The Bible is consistent, and historically accurate... It was written over the span of 2000 years, and yet never contradicts itself? Many of the events can be confirmed with sources recognized by the historical community...

'nuff said

the mian calander says that the world will end in 2012 and quite frankly its been right more often then your book.

personally i believe either an asteroid, or a miscalculation and the particle excelorator causes a black hole and life ends as we know it. failing anything els a supernova should do it.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

the mian calander says that the world will end in 2012 and quite frankly its been right more often then your book.

personally i believe either an asteroid, or a miscalculation and the particle excelorator causes a black hole and life ends as we know it. failing anything els a supernova should do it.

That post was so full of fail, I'm not going to even bother.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Some Catholic school -.-

'nuff said

You are being sarcastic right? It is extremely inconsistent, contradicts itself in so many ways and not even historically accurate for the majority of stories. Yes many of the events can be confirmed, but what happened at the event can't and never will be confirmed as their is no reliable evidence. We know Jesus attended a dinner, but we have no way of knowing if he really did turn water and bread into wine and fish. Logic will tell you it could never happen.

I've been told by Catholic Jesuits priests, often considered the most intelligent and open of Catholic priests to never trust what is said in the old testament, as it completely contradicts itself, contradicts the new testament in many ways and utterly contradicts logic.

Do you honestly think the world will end in Armageddon, where Angels will swoop down and save those who have believed in God and are suitable for heaven. Those who believe different or chose not to believe will spend the rest of eternity on Earth which has turned to hell?

Yet supposedly god loved us all and will forgive us for our sins? Now there's a contradicting statement for you.

Genesis wasn't right,so why would Revelations be?If the start was wrong,the end wouldn't be right.

Xebethcthulu.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Genesis wasn't right,so why would Revelations be?If the start was wrong,the end wouldn't be right.

Xebethcthulu.

How wasn't genesis right?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Xebethcthulu.

We were created on the seventh day after Earth was created,yet have been on it for less than three million years.The Earth is at least 2-3 billion years,since all that lava and radiation is no longer actively burning us.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Xebethcthulu.

Because it's been scientifically proven that the Earth is 2-3 Billion years old at least and was created when Dust and Debris of the big bang collided together, cooled and settled into the earth. Not God and his 7 days of illogical crap.

Suppose that's probably the most contradictive statement to it, could find more.

Sunday afternoon boredom, that or the some kind of Nuclear war. Probably boredom though

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Xebethcthulu.

We were created on the seventh day after Earth was created,yet have been on it for less than three million years.The Earth is at least 2-3 billion years,since all that lava and radiation is no longer actively burning us.

Sorry bro, but you're way off. In most churches/schools the seven days described in Genesis are considered to be metaphoric days, or days in the perspective of God. Completely different from our 24/7 scale. Although that is quite besides the point, I definitely agree with you though, Genesis is extremely inaccurate if not all but made up. I just think you should consider different opinions

transformerfy9.jpg