Wearable skill capes in F2P ~ 90 supporters ~

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Responded ::' Your getting P2P? \'

Also, I think there are a few of good examples that can take the place of colored gloves, such as trimmed armour and robes. The only way to get is through treasure trails, but are tradable in F2P, I think more F2Pers would know about t armour than colored gloves.

copyofsunny2hy0tp7.jpg

This_Evening.png

Responded ::' Your getting P2P? \'

Also, I think there are a few of good examples that can take the place of colored gloves, such as trimmed armour and robes. The only way to get is through treasure trails, but are tradable in F2P, I think more F2Pers would know about t armour than colored gloves.

They're thinking about letting high level F2P post on the forums.

Yeah, Treasure Trail items are probably a better example. But I still like my colored gloves example. ::' I think I'll add Treasure Trail items to the first post.

f203f1850c.png

100% agree & support it! =D> :thumbup: :thumbsup:

*Not to mention having to wait 60+ seconds to log into mems & back to f2p just to put on your cape if you accidently unequipped it in f2p and want to wear it again...

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg

NO F2P PLAYERS SHOULD NEVER GET SKILLCAPES! Actually they really should =( but I did read your entire post including the first line, you should make sure people read the SECOND line too! Hehe, but I support.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Tip It takes on Clan Corruption!

I wish I could add my blade to the legions of tip.it, but, alas, I cannot. I guess I could go with my mith pure. :thumbsup: If you can, I recommend that you attend this event. I can't imagine how good this fight will be. Good luck to all of the participants.

f203f1850c.png

Does this mean you don't want skillcapes to be member objects? If that were to happen, there would be too many complaints for Jagex to do this with all member objects. It can get annoying that you can't take the cape off, but it's the same with every other member object. Does this mean you would have to buy a F2P item in P2P?

Not a terrible idea

I support I guess

Does this mean you don't want skillcapes to be member objects? If that were to happen, there would be too many complaints for Jagex to do this with all member objects. It can get annoying that you can't take the cape off, but it's the same with every other member object. Does this mean you would have to buy a F2P item in P2P?

Not a terrible idea

I support I guess

Yes, this would technically make skillcapes f2p objects, but, although there would be complaints, we're talking about skillcapes. They would not have a big impact on f2p gameplay, but skillcapes are some of the most coveted items in Runescape. Jagex shouldn't punish players for their time and effort spent for skillcapes. Plus there are other p2p items that are already wearable in f2p, such as treasure trail items and colored gloves. No one complains about these items.

f203f1850c.png

Support, even though this will never actually help me since I'm pure F2P :?

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Support, even though this will never actually help me since I'm pure F2P :?

:lol: Ah cool! F2P skillcapes!!!!!!!1one111!!! :lol:

yeah, add me... but it won't affect me. :P

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

This is an excellent idea. Please add me to the "support" list. :thumbsup:

The fact that F2P already has access to several "member-only-available" items (colored gloves, God armor, etc...) means that Jagex obviously has no problem with crossover items. Also, leaving it so that players have to purchase a membership in order to get one means that they will see all that membership has to offer and I'm quite sure a large number of them will continue being P2P.

I plan on purchasing a one month membership and getting the skillcape when I get my 99 mining, and thought I had considered all of the drawbacks of not being able to remove either the hood or the cape ever again. But your list of issues showed different things I had not considered, like the gnomecopter and being unable to complete the Lumbridge/Draynor achievement diary. It would also prevent me from wearing any current or further holiday event headgear or capes and joining the festivities with my fellow 'Scapers (ie: the various Halloween headgear, or the Chocotrice cape from Easter 2008). I would love to be able to remove the cape after my member-month is over and know I can put it back on again.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

This is an excellent idea. Please add me to the "support" list. :thumbsup:

The fact that F2P already has access to several "member-only-available" items (colored gloves, God armor, etc...) means that Jagex obviously has no problem with crossover items. Also, leaving it so that players have to purchase a membership in order to get one means that they will see all that membership has to offer and I'm quite sure a large number of them will continue being P2P.

I plan on purchasing a one month membership and getting the skillcape when I get my 99 mining, and thought I had considered all of the drawbacks of not being able to remove either the hood or the cape ever again. But your list of issues showed different things I had not considered, like the gnomecopter and being unable to complete the Lumbridge/Draynor achievement diary. It would also prevent me from wearing any current or further holiday event headgear or capes and joining the festivities with my fellow 'Scapers (ie: the various Halloween headgear, or the Chocotrice cape from Easter 2008). I would love to be able to remove the cape after my member-month is over and know I can put it back on again.

Thanks for that detailed post. The holiday event capes are included in the "Able to wear any cape for any purpose" category of why this suggestion would be useful. However, I felt it was necessary to include them specifically. You have also been quoted in the "Good Comments and Suggestions" section.

Good luck with 99 mining! ::'

f203f1850c.png

Supported. Maybe it's cause I myself am a pure f2per, but f2p should just be given the ability to purchase any skill capes in the f2p areas. After all, it's harder to get to 99 in any skill pure f2p, why shouldn't you be abe to show off and celebrate that like everyone else?

add me to the lsit plawks :D ;)

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

...but f2p should just be given the ability to purchase any skill capes in the f2p areas.

That's not what this is about. The suggestion is to have the ability to remove or put on the skillcapes in a f2p area (right now, you have to be on a member's world). You would still need to be a member in order to purchase one.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...