Wearable skill capes in F2P ~ 90 supporters ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhm, mhm, mhm, and so on..

I support. I would love to show off my N.O.O.B F2P friends my skillcape of woodcutting (soon) and wear another cape. :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

• 2 weeks later...
Hehe, I wouldn't worry about it, Mod MMG announced that they are making skillcapes available for f2p to PURCHASE and USE.

I'm all for giving F2P complete access to skill capes. However, it might be too sudden if Jagex did that.

Here's something I said regarding this topic from the RSOF thread:

There have been instances where Mods have agreed that skill capes should be F2P; even the CEO of Jagex, Mod MMG, has said they should become F2P. I am in favor of this idea.

However, making skill capes available to F2P outright might not be the right choice because of the uproar that might occur. We've seen how loud the forum community was when high level F2P were given access to the forums.

This idea could be a good midway point. It would be a gradual change. First, we give former P2P the ability to wear skill capes. Last, F2P can obtain skill capes.

Very true. Anyways, I forgot to add my support #-o I'll make a post on the RSOF thread soon :)

disturbeda.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MASSIVE SUPPORT, IN FACT ITS OVER NINE THOOOOUUUUSSSAAAND.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I totally support this thread, even though I'm 100% F2P and it wouldn't affect me in any way. :?

But here's my opinion.

Jagex should first make ALL skillcapes and the quest cape wearable and takeoffable in F2P (in other words do your suggestion first), THEN give F2P their F2P skills skillcapes (in fact Mod MMG said he will do this). I know you don't support F2P getting skillcapes, but that's just my opinion. So please don't flame me. :oops:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I totally support this thread, even though I'm 100% F2P and it wouldn't affect me in any way. :?

But here's my opinion.

Jagex should first make ALL skillcapes and the quest cape wearable and takeoffable in F2P (in other words do your suggestion first), THEN give F2P their F2P skills skillcapes (in fact Mod MMG said he will do this). I know you don't support F2P getting skillcapes, but that's just my opinion. So please don't flame me. :oops:

I do support F2P getting skill capes.

However, Mod MMG has said in his recent Q&A that he no longer believes that F2P will get skill capes. The Runescape Content Q&A has also confirmed this. Both statements say nothing about wearable skill capes in F2P, so I'm still hopeful.

f203f1850c.png

But here's my opinion.

I do support F2P getting skill capes.

However, Mod MMG has said in his recent Q&A that he no longer believes that F2P will get skill capes. The Runescape Content Q&A has also confirmed this. Both statements say nothing about wearable skill capes in F2P, so I'm still hopeful.

Aww, that's a shame. Mod MMG said he will give skillcapes to F2P about 2 to 3 months ago or so. Didn't realize he suddenly changed his mind. :wall:

But still, having wearable skill capes of all skills PLUS the quest cape will greatly benefit P2P going F2P, so it's good that Mod MMG didn't make a mention about this yet. \'

By the way, you didn't add linkzelda30, ghost4sale1, Sonic3190 (myself), and Flamingboy52 as supporters. Quickly add them so you will have 88 supporters. :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I support!

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

• 1 month later...

I don't have a skillcape myself, but I totally support. I won't stay p2p forever, but I want to get at least one 99 before I go back to f2p, and damnit, I'll want to be able to wear something else on my back sometimes! XD

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Finally cleaned up the first post after forum change. Support the RSOF thread is you haven't done so already. :thumbsup:

I can't post on RSOF, can you add my support there for me?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

100% support, though I'm pure f2p :D . I have tons of friends that decide to stop paying for p2p simply because they don't have the time, not to mention that getting p2p back, even after paying takes some time. Add me to RSOF too, I'm too lazy to go there and post myself.

d9f84e76d7.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is from Boxerbabe23's sister topic in RSOF:

Hi all!

This sounds to me like a good idea and it is clearly gaining a lot of support!

I will put it forward as a suggestion to the content team

Mod Dice

Might this mean that this is currently in the works?

Also, Boxerbabe's topic is receiving a lot of support (currently 496 supporters), so much so that she had to start over because the first one hit the post limit. I'm hopeful that the implementation of this idea will be coming sooner instead of later. :pray:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...