Wearable skill capes in F2P ~ 90 supporters ~

I support,i'm going soon to get 99 mining,then fishing,cooking,and RC,and i'd hate that i can't get it except if i am P2P,and it's not easy to cross 10 miles and go to the post office to send Jagex payment to be member(no sms or phone member here).

If you're talking about giving skill capes to f2p, then no. It would be nice, but it would be asking Jagex too much.

f203f1850c.png

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support, I'm working towards my WC SkillCape and i hate it when noobs come up to me asking about the clothing i'm wearing, and it would get worse if i was to have a skill cape on.

Act as one for the whole, not as one for yourself.

Skill Outfits;

Sous Chef: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Artisan: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Blacksmith: 4/5

Bontanist: 3/5

ACHEIVED! :thumbsup:
This isn't some cruel, cruel joke to trick me into taking off my skill cape is it?
I'd almost bet it is. Be careful. :!:

I would loathe hearing that you ended up being forced to drop a cape that cost 100K to get... Let alone the fact that it cost all the hard work/time, just to get a '99'... :boohoo:

~D. V. "Danger, Will Robinson!" Devnull

Oh sorry, I came in the wrong thread :wall:

There was a suggestion to prove you actually have a 99 skill in FTP. By using the quickchat to say you skill level and having a speech buble next to it.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

ACHEIVED! :thumbsup:
This isn't some cruel, cruel joke to trick me into taking off my skill cape is it?
I'd almost bet it is. Be careful. :!:

I would loathe hearing that you ended up being forced to drop a cape that cost 100K to get... Let alone the fact that it cost all the hard work/time, just to get a '99'... :boohoo:

~D. V. "Danger, Will Robinson!" Devnull

Oh sorry, I came in the wrong thread :wall:

There was a suggestion to prove you actually have a 99 skill in FTP. By using the quickchat to say you skill level and having a speech buble next to it.

Once again, this isn't about proving that you have a 99 skill in f2p. We're not asking for skillcapes! This is about ex-members who already have skillcapes.

f203f1850c.png

And what about skill hoods? What do you guys think about those?
I think they should be made the same as what this idea suggests for skill capes. :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Good thought!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

i will support.

my goal is 99 mining, then quitting members. i would love to equip/unequip my future mining cape while in f2p, that way i can wear other things, like team capes for events and such

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

• 2 weeks later...

Support

This would be easy to impliment. All they have to do is change it to a f2p item, but make it only obtainable on members.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Wait why am I on the fail if I agree with you?????

I agree. Since f2p people can get to 99, they should be able to get skill capes.

This suggestion is not about f2p being able to get skill capes. I'm sorry if I'm being a bit rude, but if that is what you supported, then you failed to read the first line.

I'll take you off the fail list if you correct yourself.

f203f1850c.png

Tough I don't Have any 99. ANd will not have one Very soon lolz.

I support :thumbsup: .

Great Idea. I hear complaining about that more then once.

Suggest to Jagex right away. ::'

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!