Some bands I like:

Guns n Roses

Seether

Shinedown

Aerosmith

Van Halen

Bang Camaro (sorta)

KISS

If someone could recommend some music that would be great, I have a fairly limited collection of music atm (under 500 songs total)

jjroxlu7.jpg

Alestorm :twss:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Dead Can Dance
Listening to Within the Realm of a Dying Sun right now. Thanks, it's pretty good.

Glad you liked it. I recommend you Cerberus Shoal, I got recommended that band before in this thread, they are good.

@l0rd: check them out as well. ;)

You should check out

. He's a relatively new (at least in terms of people knowing about him) Australian Indie artist. He has two full albums, Memories & Dust and Chimney's Afire, of which I've only listened to the former. My girlfriend recommended him to me, and I instantly loved him. He reminds me somewhat of The Shins, don't ask me why though. Enjoy. :)

Off topic: This topic has really, really gone downhill..

Cool.

You could try Vic Chesnutt. Indie folk rock, from America. He's been making music for about 20 years now, but he's not very well known. He was discovered by Michael Stipe, and is very populair among fellow musicians (which resulted in a tribute album). He's got a very nice voice and pens down some great lyrics. His albums West of Rome, Is the Actor Happy? and North Star Deserter (with A Silver Mt. Zion!) are very good. Also his last album with Elf Power and the Amorphous Strums is very good. It's called Dark Developments. Did I say that he's in a wheelchair?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I recommend Portal. They're kind of prog-rock, but they're quite ethereal and mellow. They have a really nice sounding female vocalist, too.

They were the project that a Paul and Sean started after breaking up Cynic in the 90's. They only released one 45 minute demo before breaking up, though.

You should check out
. He's a relatively new (at least in terms of people knowing about him) Australian Indie artist. He has two full albums, Memories & Dust and Chimney's Afire, of which I've only listened to the former. My girlfriend recommended him to me, and I instantly loved him. He reminds me somewhat of The Shins, don't ask me why though. Enjoy. :)

Off topic: This topic has really, really gone downhill..

Whoa. I like him.

Uhm, Warrior ... How about ... (anything you don't know? >_<) Ray Lamontagne? He's pretty mellow. I heard him in Starbucks once, and I liked him.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

So, I guess I might as well post here. I don't really started listening to music until a while ago, and I really have a hard time finding artists I like. So, I'm looking for something like Ayreon or the TSO. For some reason I can't stand power-metal, though.

Can anyone help? :pray:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

So, I guess I might as well post here. I don't really started listening to music until a while ago, and I really have a hard time finding artists I like. So, I'm looking for something like Ayreon or the TSO. For some reason I can't stand power-metal, though.

Can anyone help? :pray:

Ayreon are from the Netherlands right? Progressive metal? Mhh... Search for some Age of Silence (Progressive Metal, Norway, members of Borknagar, Mayhem, Arcturus)

I do not need any metal suggestions, something refreshing. Oldschool rave if you know any :) .

;>