Extremely weird / violent dream.

RichieMcD

Well last night I had a extremely weird and violent dream. I will describe the dream as it helps.

In the dream it was about 10.30 at night, I was walking through a bad area of Dublin towards my bustop when some Chavs spat on my back, I squared up to one and asked him if he had a problem. He and his friends carried me down a lane where they left me with him and they all walked off. We then started fighting very violently, punches, headbutts and other usual stuff, at one point we both had eachother in a grapple. Eventually towards the end of the fight he pulled out a knife and stabbed me just above my right hip. This was when I woke up.

When I woke up I realised I was in a lot of pain, covered in blood and out of breath, it felt like what was going on in the dream happened to me while I was asleep, as if I was sleep fighting. My knuckles were cut open and bleeding, my forehead was cut and had small chips of plaster in the cut. Even where I was stabbed in the dream was cut open and bleeding heavily.

My neighbors thought on it (he has a degree in psychology) is that while I was asleep I had a dream where I was in a fight and when I attacked the guy I punched / headbutted, I actually punched the wall beside my bed. The "Stab wound" came from the radiator right beside my bed, I rolled onto the sharp corner of it and it pierced through my skin like a knife would as most of my body weight was lying on it. A part of the wall was covered in blood and the plaster was broken, that explained my cut knuckles / forehead and small chips of plaster in my cuts.

First time I've ever had a dream like this as it was quite worrying / scary, anyone know anything about these type of dreams or ever had one of them?

Yes...As a child the last thing I would see before waking up peeing in bed was a toilet bowl...Things in sleep are supposed to be related to what the brain thinks,no?I've sleep-dialed a girl I knew...Needless to say I was beaten by her the next day :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Stuff like that happens to most people. I once had a dream where I was falling out of a hot air balloon, I woke up on the floor after falling right out of my bed - it hurt.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I've had one like 1_man's...Damn I think I was punched in the face and thrown down,so that probably means...I hit my face on the floor and the rest of me followed...

How did my face get on the floor! :twss:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

sometimes(not at the moment luckely) i dream that i crash in a car with my family. but in the same second we smash i wake up, bathing in cold sweat :|

sometimes i dreak scince fiction stuff all thing of crazy [cabbage]. i hate it -.- but atleast i havent had a "wet" dream yet ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Had dreams about running to the bathroom only to wake up and find I had wet myself :twss:

Years ago of course.

Also, several times I've dreamt of something like stepping down off a sidewalk and woken up feeling like I'd just dropped from a foot above my bed. Wierdest sensation EVAR.

Never hurt myself though . . . Imagine if you had been killed in the dream.

p2gq.jpg

I love falling dreams, being able to wake up when you want to is such an awesome blessing when you are having them because you can enjoy the freefall and then wake up a split second before you go splat.

(if I dont do this I actually do go splat, and my dream goes into 3rd person respawn mode. Far too much FPS playing methinks)

Tk5SF.png

Yeah I've had dreams that I fall off a bridge and stuff and jerk awake in the middle of falling. feels rather awkward.

I've also had violent dreams of murdering people I love for no reason, of people near me being killed, etc. Perfectly natural to have violent, obscure, and scary dreams once in a while.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Scary :x i've never had dreams like that but once my little brother sleepwalked into the kitchen and peed in the trash can

You made milk squirt out my nose saying that. #-o

I personally had a dream where I was falling, and falling, and falling... and falling some more, and then I hit a bird while falling... The bird turned out to be my brother's stuffed duck lol. He threw it at me, because he woke up before me.

Another time, I had a dream where I was shot, then I charged at the guy and I got shot again in the head. I was still alive and I mauled the other... (fun :D) I woke up having fallen from my bed with a toy gun beside me :shock:

Had dreams about running to the bathroom only to wake up and find I had wet myself :twss:

Years ago of course.

Hehe, that happened to me before. ;)

Well, as for your dream, that's.. wow.. Just wow. I've never even heard of this happening to anyone before.

j0xPu5R.png

Years ago of course.

Also, several times I've dreamt of something like stepping down off a sidewalk and woken up feeling like I'd just dropped from a foot above my bed. Wierdest sensation EVAR.

Never hurt myself though . . . Imagine if you had been killed in the dream.

THIS^

That sidewalk thing happens at least twice a week to me.

Scary :x i've never had dreams like that but once my little brother sleepwalked into the kitchen and peed in the trash can

I did that in my sister's house once....Except I peed all over her clothes in the closet >_>

3-points-sig.jpg

Years ago of course.

Well, as for your dream, that's.. wow.. Just wow. I've never even heard of this happening to anyone before.

lol ya that happened to me!

I was so scared. my parents weren't home, i was basically staying with my mum's friend. Would be embarrassing if she found out. So i got up at like 4am and started spraying the place with perfume, ironing the sheets because i didn't have time to put them in the washing machine...

Didn't get caught...can imagine the humiliation...

But I was young back then

(I hate the way it feels so warm at first then it goes cold and you realise you've wet yourself =/)

Stuff like that happens to most people. I once had a dream where I was falling out of a hot air balloon, I woke up on the floor after falling right out of my bed - it hurt.
I've had similar experiences >_

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

I have some pretty weird sleep habits myself :/

Starting just the past week or so, I'd be lying on my bed right on the verge of sleeping, and then all of the sudden I feel like I'm falling, and then when I "stop," I hear this like..explosion noise, like a cross between the sound of a handgun and a loud firecracker, (but it's all in my head, I figured that out after the first night) and then, as I'm thinking "OSHI- What was that!?" I pretty much instantly fall asleep. I'm still wondering what to do about it, could see a doctor or something, but then again, I like the part where I fall asleep instantly :P

The majority of the fighting dreams I can remember have all been lucid though, so I pretty much kick [wagon] with laser-beams from my eyes or something awesome like that :lol:

I have a piece of wood next to my bed, if you add a rubber band/paperclip onto it, it looks relatively like a sword. Don't ask why.

Anyway, once I had a dream that I was in a battle. Not a modern battle...A fantasy battle. With knights and swords and elves and all that. So yeah...I was fighting, and I woke up...And the piece of wood was in my hand.

Also, my pillow tends to be thrown into the corner of the room while I sleep. I have no idea how. :?

But I've never rolled off my bed or anything. And definitely not what happened to you...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Years ago of course.

lol ya that happened to me!

I was so scared. my parents weren't home, i was basically staying with my mum's friend. Would be embarrassing if she found out. So i got up at like 4am and started spraying the place with perfume, ironing the sheets because i didn't have time to put them in the washing machine...

Didn't get caught...can imagine the humiliation...

But I was young back then

(I hate the way it feels so warm at first then it goes cold and you realise you've wet yourself =/)

Yeah, it's quite embarassing. Thank GOD no one caught me. :oops:

j0xPu5R.png

your freaky dream does not beat my freaky dream. got shot and died. that was fun. >.<

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D