Made My First Million :) How did you make yours?

Lap

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

merchanting rune and addy scimitars in front of bh before single-way and unbalanced trade regulations -- someone traded me rune (g) plate for 2 rune scimitars... I think they were desperate.

(buying 100 addy scims for 500 ea, and selling for 4k ea was a blast, same with buying rune scims for 19k and selling for 25k)

Then I got really upset when rune scims fell from 22k each to 16k during a vacation break... I had about 200 of them, so 1.2 mil loss kinda upset me... I sold everything, and had a drop part of about 2 million, saved 200k for myself and full rune.

Took a break for 2 months, then got back, and made about 8 mil off of buying and selling rune sets, 4 mil from investing, and 1 mil off the ess price surge.

:P

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

made mine umm...oh um i think the first 200k was coal then 300k from p ess then 500k getting lucky and buying a cannon for 450k and selling for 700k lol and the other 300k from buying laws for 300 ea on members worlds and selling 500ea on free worlds in lumby

Y_Z.png

I picked up a red halloween mask when they were dropped. I made my first million (and ten million) when its market value passed that mark :P

Most I've ever made is 18 mil... i dropped in the party room a couple days ago....

Most of the money i ever made was by hunting chinchompas =)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010