5 August 2008 - Resizable Game Window & Meeting History

Xecer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can enter the past after completing the quest for those who are wondering.

Nothing new appart from Max the Travler who doesnt do anything. :P

Also if you talk to Sarah, you find out that you name the Herblore Skill \'

No No No, its called Den Usynlige's Lore. :lol:

key+mith door anyone? :geek:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Anyone else examine the portal in Roger's story?

Examine:

"There's a cake through here, apparently."

Besides the portal reference, we now know that we are from another plane of existence, that Guthix did NOT create Runescape, and that we may or may not have been present for the God Wars.

Humans were definately around for the God Wars. The first humans came through that portal before Saradomin and Zamorak made their presence known. And the God Wars centered around them, Armadyl, Bandos, Zaros etc etc.

asrhasrh.jpg

Why is jagex constantly adding crap quests? :|

So they can get the number up to 149 and then release a totally awesome quest :thumbsup:

It's all a matter of opinion really.

Yay, the resizeable version is fun.

[hide=Huge Picture]DSC00194.jpg[/hide]

Shame my monitors don't have the same resolution :lol:

Must be about 2500x900 =P

Never take up photography pls i still prefer fullscreen

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Never take up photography pls i still prefer fullscreen

Was from my Phone, which is why it's bad quality. And yeah, this seems really laggy :(

Probably because I'm watching South park on my second monitor actually.

Anyone else examine the portal in Roger's story?

Examine:

"There's a cake through here, apparently."

Besides the portal reference, we now know that we are from another plane of existence, that Guthix did NOT create Runescape, and that we may or may not have been present for the God Wars.

Humans were definately around for the God Wars. The first humans came through that portal before Saradomin and Zamorak made their presence known. And the God Wars centered around them, Armadyl, Bandos, Zaros etc etc.

That's what I thought, but wasn't Guthix asleep and forgotten during the God Wars? So why did he go to sleep before hand? Maybe we'll find out in another quest...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Guthix brings people into world.

Teaches Balance.

Guthix gets le tired and needs a nap.

Other gods come in and screw everything up. aka Godwars.

Guthix wakes up, probably hungover and not in the mood for all the shouting.

asrhasrh.jpg

Made a quest trailer. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC00nJ5n9XQ&fmt=18

(For all you f2p out there that cant do the quest)

(and for all you who havent done the quest yet, of course)

Guthix brings people into world.

Teaches Balance.

Guthix gets le tired and needs a nap.

Other gods come in and screw everything up. aka Godwars.

Guthix wakes up, probably hungover and not in the mood for all the shouting.

Words of wisdom...

Time to go get my cape back, doesn't look like there's any other real incentive to do this quest -.-

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I love the resizable game window so much <3:

F2p don't deserve it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Another system update..

http://www.runescape.com/img/forum/crown_gold.gif[/img]Mod Ash - Jagex Mod on the RuneScape Official Forums":3f7zrh74]We're rebooting the servers to fix the bug where people had trouble clicking on things.

You'll be able to log in again momentarily; there's not much to download.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

[hide=]080805063915wz3.png[/hide]Gf my friend =\

this sliding around the floor bug when attacked is really getting on my nerves, just looks odd lol i really do love the resizeable window and quest originality though.

sometimes the little tweaks are the best :mrgreen:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Another system update..

http://www.runescape.com/img/forum/crown_gold.gif[/img]Mod Ash - Jagex Mod on the RuneScape Official Forums":19t4ub1j]We're rebooting the servers to fix the bug where people had trouble clicking on things.

Ouch.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

this sliding around the floor bug when attacked is really getting on my nerves

I find it kinda funny. :lol:

(and against the laws of physics.)

Another system update..

http://www.runescape.com/img/forum/crown_gold.gif[/img]Mod Ash - Jagex Mod on the RuneScape Official Forums":1extpeme]We're rebooting the servers to fix the bug where people had trouble clicking on things.

owwww...

Y_Z.png