5 August 2008 - Resizable Game Window & Meeting History

Xecer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOO....Enchanted key, wonder what you can open with it....infinite crystal chests pl0x?

At the moment, meh-ish rewards:

Found one so far, I got 3 gold charms, 15 laws, 510 coins and 20 mith arrows.

-edit- You can probably update the varrock museum after this quest, i'll try it later.

Dark_Jab.png

Legs dont move when u are running and get hit by something, aka legs stay together while u slide

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

gasppr4.jpg

#-o

Saw another one saying something but didn't get picture: "gasp i've been spotted!" or w/e. Am not sure wether they did timetravels too or if they were just beyond the barrier. Looked like elves to me.

Searched RSOF:

It's name is Haluned, it also says

"what are these strange beings doing here"

''are these the humans of who Guthix spoke of?''

"*gasp" ive been spotted!"

Awesome update. Very nice for both F2P and P2P. The new quest sounds interesting.

And don't forget that the new resizable window adjusts to your desktop resolution. So if you're running the game on fullscreen using 800x600 for example, and you switch to windowed mode, you might notice a decrease in performance unless you adjust your desktop resolution to what it was in fullscreen.

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

Not done quest yet short though, thats good

I like how the quests are getting a little more creative the past 2, traveling back in time etc, compared to beat monster, get x items talk to 15 npcs reward, kill something reward!

I'd love the gods to just wander runescape personally like guthix did on new quest (on cutscenes)

i prefered the old genie lamps new one looks like a kids toy you press the button and it makes an animal noise

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Meeting History: Trees

Dunno if everybody's tree locations are the same but by pure chance I got the right combo first go (lol). For me it was:

Top Left: Plum

Top Right: Whatever the plant that needs to go further away is called

Middle-Top Left: Pear

Middle-Bottom Left: Mango

Bottom Left: Lemon

Bottom Right: Avocado

(this is based on the river being at bottom of screen with house on right)

c716bb2b78.png

24124424qv2.png

So far the new treasure trail reward seems to be rather lame, it does improve the more you do but the basic mould seems to be 1-3 charms, small amounts of gp, a few laws/mith arrows and a couple of gems. It also requires you to go anywhere, even low level wildy.

From what I've seen so far, rewards are the same for everyone, they just improve the more you clear. GP goes up from 500-750, charms go from 3 gold to 1 green, mith arrows go from 20 to 30, gems go from 3 sapphires or 2 emeralds to 1 ruby, and runes go from laws to cosmics. You get charms and GP in each trail, then it seems two rewards are done randomly between arrows, runes or gems.

Nobody has mentioned anything special yet, you might need to do a lot to obtain a new item but the way it's going so far, it looks like this key won't break, but it'll never really have any rewards worth the effort.

blazesigbq9.jpg

I got 10 gold charms from one! :thumbsup:

Actually it's nothing good yet, but maybe for some lower-level players.

Its a possible way for someone to get an untrimmed summon cape if theyre nearing 99 hp or thief

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Good short quest :D

Can't run HD so i dunno bout the window thing.. :wall:

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Guest Cosinus

Finally, System-update. Please let it be a fix for the interface, it keeps ignoring my clicks and ignoring menus. :evil:

EDIT:

We're rebooting the servers to fix the bug where people had trouble clicking on things.

You'll be able to log in again momentarily; there's not much to download.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank god...

Another system update..

http://www.runescape.com/img/forum/crown_gold.gif[/img]Mod Ash - Jagex Mod on the RuneScape Official Forums":1cqbh4k8]We're rebooting the servers to fix the bug where people had trouble clicking on things.

You'll be able to log in again momentarily; there's not much to download.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Link: http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?15,16,689,57362529

j0xPu5R.png