5 August 2008 - Resizable Game Window & Meeting History

Xecer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the resizable window :ugeek:

Took me a while to get used to it, but it is awesome, especially how you can get rid of the chat window and all other tabs. :thumbup:

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

[hide=Contains some quest spoilers - and my thoughts]I was hoping for some cool new items from the new treasure hunting you can do after you beat the quest (like the mjolnirs from last time), but was sadly disappointed. Just got some charms, herbs and coins basically.

My favorite treasure hunt was probably the one up in ~53 wildy, not to mention the other 3 that were in the wild. (sarcasm if you can't tell) :?[/hide]

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Another system update..

http://www.runescape.com/img/forum/crown_gold.gif[/img]Mod Ash - Jagex Mod on the RuneScape Official Forums":3sr5f2f3]We're rebooting the servers to fix the bug where people had trouble clicking on things.

You'll be able to log in again momentarily; there's not much to download.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

[hide=]080805063915wz3.png[/hide]Gf my friend =\

Lmao :XD:

Bad Luck :P

*Waits for new quest guide*

Anyway the new screen thing doesn't bother me, the tabs like invent and settings are too much of a pain to use like that, still a good idea by Jagex :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I must say, "Meeting History" quest really helped revive the "player inside of me" feeling which was comparable to many years back when I was still new to Runescape and many things really were enjoyable to me.

Whether it was the fact that I did the quest without a quest guide or not, I found that quest to be particularly interesting and its possibly one of my favourties despite the reward. If Jagex continues to release such contents, I'd definitely go back to no-lifing Runescape again.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Yay! I love this new fullscreen option. :D I always used to use fullscreen for things only like RC or something else that required my full attention. Now I can use it for everything. :D I think I'll still use the old fullscreen option for RC and stuff though, as to lessen distractions. :thumbsup:

Blakdragon39.png

This was one of my favorite quests in a while, no need to run back and forth from the bank grabbing random items, and had a lot of interesting cut scenes :thumbsup:

Also love the resizable screen.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

like the day before they made the Resizable window, i thought, this extra black space on my screen is really annoying." then this update came out \'

I thought the resizable window would be great, after having it a few days it is kinda annoying, if I wanted a screen like that I will switch into full screen mode. I already turned the screen back to normal.

like the day before they made the Resizable window, i thought, this extra black space on my screen is really annoying." then this update came out \'

I thought the resizable window would be great, after having it a few days it is kinda annoying, if I wanted a screen like that I will switch into full screen mode. I already turned the screen back to normal.

I play in low detail as im currently watching scrubs runecraftin season 4 now ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Despite the poor reward, that was a surprisingly fun quest. :D

Definatly one of the best quests I've ever done (which is out of all of them).

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Widescreen rules \'

F11 & Removing the status bar makes it pretty close to full screen.

GJ Jagex :thumbup:

yeah, its okay, now only if we could get rid of the bar above the game applet. I dont feel like using firefox to play in, as its my browsing applet. And, wishing for opera to let me play RS again is alot. Wish i knew how/had the effort to solve that problem

Since I don't have much time with which to post right now, I'll say this:

I definitely can say I like the new resizeable applet. Enabled Multi-tasking, FTW!!! 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

The resizable window is really nice. I use it all the time even though it is laggish. You cannot have everything.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg