Zilyana: Now This?

Hevendor_Guy

We've also adjusted Commander Zilyana's behaviour in the God Wars Dungeon, so she's less inclined to wander aimlessly in the middle of the room while people shoot her from the edges.

Sara GWD just got a bit more difficult. Again, Zilyana's AI was changed to apparently keep that part of the dungeon from being "too easy". Question is, what does this mean for both monster hunters and the economy? I'm sure someone will figure out how to outsmart her new AI, but I also can see SGS and SS rising, at least for now. :?

Your thoughts on this blow to the GWD?

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Bought a SS as soon as I got on after the update for 8.7. People are already paying 9.6 in world two G.E, so hopefully they'll go over 10 mil.

Ahh good ol' speculators, the only reason prices skyrocket with updates like this. You'd better sell it at whatever it goes up to quickly, because I guarantee it will fall to a bit above what it used to be.

And I was going to buy an SGS for 70m. Rats. Well I guess I don't really need it anyway... :?

outsmart the ai? runescape isnt really leading the ai front, its meant to be a challenge the sara godsword has crashed jagex want it to go up again probably if you stay less that means theres going to be more demand so yes itll go up

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

unless i'm misunderstanding this, it just means that she won't get caught in the middle and start dancing. it won't be that much harder, you'll just have to run like normal

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

unless i'm misunderstanding this, it just means that she won't get caught in the middle and start dancing. it won't be that much harder, you'll just have to run like normal

Yeah you have it spot on there. All it changes is for ranger groups ;) Us solo/duoers are fine :)

Doesn't change anything for duo sara ranging, grouping sara (3man+) takes too long till the whole trip gets boring. :lol:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well I think the prices might rise a bit, but not pushing the GS into the 100M region again. The SS will rise as well, but that go up and fix at its old price of around 11M. This won't change much for me, I enjoy soloing the most and that is just as easy as before.

Meh, no big deal. I gave up trying to get another hilt from her anyway... It just means slightly higher danger\slower kills\faster trips\more sweets eaten.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Her AI was already changed, I'm guessing the announcement was to make it public.

Lol, I went on a team trip yesteday and she wandered. I haven't been yet today, worst case scenario is now you have to run more. Not too much harder, I won't mind this update at all if it makes the hilt rise. Which was probably why Jagex did it now.

if this just means that when you're surrounding her w/ range, she'll pick someone and lock on to them for a while then wouldn't that just make it easier (but with more energy needed) since you'd know who she's going for rather than sitting around and not running till she actually starts hitting you

77yLQy8.png

This could also effect the zamorak godsword price. The ZGS will now be MUCH more useful at Saradomin because of this update.

I was thinking maybe in a team of 4; 3 rangers 1 mage. Barrage hits well on zil with good mage bonus..

Probably people are getting a fright from the update buying the swords at max increasing the price, then when people relise that it's not as bad as it seems all the swords will get dumped on the g.e and theyl come crashing down to a new low. <- My prediction

Woot I bought an SS a few days ago, let it rise.

its dropping right now...? It dropped 62k today :?

That happened last night, BEFORE the update. I guarantee it will rise tonight.

Omg, last night I did my FIRST EVER Sara box trip to celebrate my new unicorn. The VERY NEXT MORNING, this happens. Well, I'm already formulating a new 4 man ranged method, but it will require tbird or sweets. I really liked not having to worry about run -.-

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I don't see how this could possibly make the price rise. There will ALWAYS be hilts/SS at medium due to coinshare. There is no need for it to rise besides impatient people not realizing this.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.