Today...

Leoo

So, it's 12:30 AM. :wall: Can't sleep, so I'm browsing TipIt. Woo. I have no life.

Been browsing Tipit all day, chatting on MSN, playing bass, etc. The usual.

Sick? Spring Break?

Today I found out that I got an award at the TSA state conference for Missouri. My partner and I were in Technology Problem Solving, and we got first place! We didn't solve the problem that was handed to us. :lol: We got a nice plaque to hang up at the school, and each of us got a gold medal. :thumbup:

Plus I can now go and compete at the National Conference in Denver CO if my parents let me.

Gratz dude.

I've also made an acedemic milestone. Not only did I find out I'm ranked 55th in my class of ~1000 but I've also been nominated for The National Society of High School Scholars. (I've never heard of these guys for some reason...) But anyways I'm happy.

I also have 4 tests on Thursday. That's all of my classes! :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So, it's 12:30 AM. :wall: Can't sleep, so I'm browsing TipIt. Woo. I have no life.

Been browsing Tipit all day, chatting on MSN, playing bass, etc. The usual.

Sick? Spring Break?

Spring break. But I probably would do this on a weekday anyways. I'm like insomniac or something.

Also procrastinating a quote project. \'

Jealous that jaerkd00d that got to go to a concert.

Today I was asked to be in an ensemble guitar group with two other people who play guitar at a university/college level. \'

I got some mediocre marks back for my tests and am quite disappointed. Mrh.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

So, I just went and cried for 30 minutes. I feel like a stupid emo. Great day so far, only 2 hours in. :thumbup:

What, why (did you cry)?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Me and my mom are going to build the much anticipated bunk bed today. 8-)

The room formation is going to be relocated for essential desk space.

All the technical stuff will be on one side, it's gonna be like my cove.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Found out today that i got into the Gap placement program through school, so basically next year i'm going to England to work in a boarding school, helping out here and there, hopefully a lot in the music department. Accommodation and food is supplied, and i get 100 pounds a week :D Can't wait, it's going to be awesome...

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Found out today that i got into the Gap placement program through school, so basically next year i'm going to England to work in a boarding school, helping out here and there, hopefully a lot in the music department. Accommodation and food is supplied, and i get 100 pounds a week :D Can't wait, it's going to be awesome...

Oh wow cool!

You'll be stuck around snobs I bet though since it's a boarding school, but I bet you'll enjoy it over here ^_^

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I am a bad boy.

I should be sporting. But my sporting companion called me. She said she had troubles with her back again. I said, okay, I hope you will feel better soon. See you tomorrow. And now I am not going to sport either. While I should be going. Instead I am enjoying a glass of wine with a little Neil Young on the back ground. I am also here, on the forum.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Today has been one of the happiest in the whole year. I haven't stopped smiling since I have found out that the police officer who thought he had done nothing wrong by knocking my cousin over at 94mph as she crossed a road to go home finally got what he deserved and was found guilty of death by dangerous driving. It was the right decision and I am so happy that I could kiss anyone and everyone I see.

Today has been one of the happiest in the whole year. I haven't stopped smiling since I have found out that the police officer who thought he had done nothing wrong by knocking my cousin over at 94mph as she crossed a road to go home finally got what he deserved and was found guilty of death by dangerous driving. It was the right decision and I am so happy that I could kiss anyone and everyone I see.

Revenge will do that to you. n_n

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

So, I just went and cried for 30 minutes. I feel like a stupid emo. Great day so far, only 2 hours in. :thumbup:

What, why (did you cry)?

Reasons I don't feel like going into right now.

I've been crying a lot more since 2009 begun, actually. :(

crying makes you feel better though sometimes.

I'm really pissed, because earlier today something happened and I thought, "This would be great to post in the 'Today' thread on tip.it..." and now I can't remember what it was >_<

I've been very forgetful today. DDDD:

I'm really pissed, because earlier today something happened and I thought, "This would be great to post in the 'Today' thread on tip.it..." and now I can't remember what it was >_<

Well, I love you Jews because since Passover starts tonight and I live in Massachusetts, quite a few of my teachers aren't giving homework. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Well, I love you Jews because since Passover starts tonight and I live in Massachusetts, quite a few of my teachers aren't giving homework. ::'

I don't have any homework at all. I did only have three classes today though :thumbsup:

Was there any reason he was driving 94 mph? Thats like 150kmph, sounds a little crazy.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I went and bought a bottle of Jack Daniel's today. I wasn't even carded. It made me laugh because I was doing it for Easter this weekend, and my dad dared me to. Pretty dang funny. I know I look older than fourteen, but twenty one? Ha. Oh well. Isn't the drinking age in Belgium 14? Whaaaatever. I just thought it was funny. Be an even funnier story when all my cousins are drinking up.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Went to see Dragonball: Evolution with a mate. Honestly, it wasn't half bad.

Noooooooo!

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I didn't do much. Played my first game in High-def at my grandma's house (she's got a hd plasma now) with my cousin's 360. I got to kill Nazi Zombies and my first proper experience of a shooter game, not too bad really :)

After that I came home and sat here as I am now.

Oh I just finished spending like half an hour colour co-ordinating my signature :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Noooooooo!

What?

Seriously, it was better than the anime. Cause it wasn't as drawn out, though at 80 minutes, its too short.

I.E. 2 weeks to Eclipse, 1 week, 2 days, 1 night.

(Plus I've never read the manga, however I've been told Roshii is a bit of a pervert in it, he's a bit of a pervert in the film)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Noooooooo!

What?

Seriously, it was better than the anime. Cause it wasn't as drawn out, though at 80 minutes, its too short.

I.E. 2 weeks to Eclipse, 1 week, 2 days, 1 night.

(Plus I've never read the manga, however I've been told Roshii is a bit of a pervert in it, he's a bit of a pervert in the film)

Roshii was a "bit" of a pervert in the anime. It's what made Roshii Roshii! There wasn't any of that CHAAAAAAARGIIIIIING!!! crap in it was there?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg