Today...

Leoo

Party up for Saturday night. Not sure if I want to go. First of my close mate's 18th. Lotsa, lotsa alcohol. (Just to clarify, other parties I've been to have only had mild amounts, not 100 people all bringing a crapload each) I don't drink. So lulz will be had.

Duuude, my mate's 18th is on Sat too! His birthday was on Wed though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

tumblr_lgmf1bvEy61qgpoiso1_400.gif

A ton of people are going to be gone today and tomorrow, from school of course.

Today because of a state basketball game, and tomorrow because some workshop in Seattle.

It should be pretty nice.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Party up for Saturday night. Not sure if I want to go. First of my close mate's 18th. Lotsa, lotsa alcohol. (Just to clarify, other parties I've been to have only had mild amounts, not 100 people all bringing a crapload each) I don't drink. So lulz will be had.

Duuude, my mate's 18th is on Sat too! His birthday was on Wed though.

My mate's birthday was like last Friday or something. This was just the most convenient weekend for everyone. ;o

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

School. Home. Homework. Here.

Rinse and repeat for tomorrow.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I learnt something today, my plan of leaving my damp clothes on the floor in my room in Christchurch (I left till uni starts back up) to dry out while I'm gone wasn't a good idea. Maybe if the dryers actually did their job it wouldn't be a problem but now I'm looking forward to having mouldy clothes and a terrible smell in my room when I get back.

And that was the first time I'd ever washed and dried my own clothes too and it went all wrong!

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I learnt something today, my plan of leaving my damp clothes on the floor in my room in Christchurch (I left till uni starts back up) to dry out while I'm gone wasn't a good idea. Maybe if the dryers actually did their job it wouldn't be a problem but now I'm looking forward to having mouldy clothes and a terrible smell in my room when I get back.

And that was the first time I'd ever washed and dried my own clothes too and it went all wrong!

Haha big mistake newbie. What uni are you going to btw?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Haha big mistake newbie. What uni are you going to btw?

Canterbury

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I want to go biking so badly, but it's like 20 degrees out and I don't really want to go out in the cold. It's also going to rain at some point.

I'm probably gonna go anyway, but meh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My friend gave me his Mass Effect for my birthday. Can't wait to try it out here in a few.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just woke up. went to bed this morning (after I originally woke up) because I got no sleep last night from my ulcur.

Last night was kinda fun, an hour of lazer shooting, driving around at night to different stops then parked at a maccas for two hours to sit and chill because it started raining extremly heavy.

I had a hot chocolate. :3

Popoto.~<3

Semi was tonight. One girl showed up drunk, (Freshman, lol) and made out with about 7 different guys. I was in a terrible mood the entire time, so I sort of just chilled. I got to wear a suit at school though, which is always fun.