Today...

Leoo

The above poster is incredi-mad.

Today I got out halfway through the day because I'm a senior.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Our state testing for this year is so [bleep]ed up. We already did the reading, writing, and science portions a few months ago, but now we have to do the math portion. I have to do an algebra test even though I'm 2 years past algebra. Not complaining about that though. But there's 6 testing days, only one day of which you have to actually take your test. But we still have to go to school the other 5 days from 8 to 10 when other kids are taking their tests. But we don't even have classes. We just have assigned rooms to be in. Meanwhile all juniors and seniors get to come to school at 10. And the science test that we took a month or two ago didn't even end up counting towards anything. SO STUPID.

Im a junior.

Sup.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Our state testing for this year is so [bleep]ed up. We already did the reading, writing, and science portions a few months ago, but now we have to do the math portion. I have to do an algebra test even though I'm 2 years past algebra. Not complaining about that though. But there's 6 testing days, only one day of which you have to actually take your test. But we still have to go to school the other 5 days from 8 to 10 when other kids are taking their tests. But we don't even have classes. We just have assigned rooms to be in. Meanwhile all juniors and seniors get to come to school at 10. And the science test that we took a month or two ago didn't even end up counting towards anything. SO STUPID.

Im a junior.

Sup.

Does your school have the same testing schedule too?

Graduation practice earlier today was worthless. 4 hours to get 600 people in alphabetical order, say "Remember this!" And leave. At least instead of going to the "senior breakfast"me and some friends went to Ihop this morning.

Graduating tomorrow. Awww yeah.

Im a junior.

Sup.

Does your school have the same testing schedule too?

Not at the same time, and not as stupidly done.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I still have 11 more days of school, plus an exam. I have a lot due for English too :/

I only have about 8! Can't wait for summer.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Ahh, Summer Vacation. Terrible wait, pays off quite nicely.

But that's in the past for me. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

10 days left for me.

1YV4f.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

10 days left for me.

1YV4f.gif

That's me exactly I'm so tired of waiting :ohnoes:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

post-grad.

[bleep] yeah.

today I played frisbee with my bros. Also my date's best friend had a psycho meltdown on me. good times.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I graduated last sunday. And already miss high school. I don't know how to feel about this...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I graduated last sunday. And already miss high school. I don't know how to feel about this...

Wat.

The seniors in my school stopped having to go to school last week.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

You miss pointless classes based off of silly standards and a society formed nearly entirely of dumb [cabbage]s?

I enjoyed a lot of my classes really, and most of my friends weren't like that. It's more the whole "holy crap I won't see most of these people ever again..." feel that I hate. Plus the girl that I've been trying to repair my relationship with and I probably won't ever see each other again, so I'm bummed about that the most. Plus, there isn't too much to do around where I live... just working two shifts a week until detasseling starts. But even then, barely anything to do.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Looks like somebody didn't have a good high school experience....

Actually, I thoroughly enjoyed it. But I was in band, which at my school is basically our own little segregation of about 150 students from the rest of school where everyone isn't so stupid. If I wasn't in band though, I would have hated it.

Got my full today :D

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg