Today...

Leoo

Turns out the longboard shop was open. Woo!

Just made some pumpkin pie mix. Now I'm chilling in my room, probably gonna play some video games.

You Americans always post about things which are alien to me. From this post, I can gauge that you went to a shop that sells something (a long board?), made some form of food/drink. I do know what video games, rooms, and chilling are - I'm not completely clueless.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Haha, the shop sells longboards and various other products that people use with longboards (sliding gloves, decks, grip tape, knee pads, wheels, bearings). As for longboards:

Question: What's the difference between skateboarding and longboarding? I know that longboards are, duh, longer, but it really doesn't look by much. Is it reasonable to say that longboarding = casual boarding and skateboarding = full-on tricks, etc.?

I was always curious.

Longboarding wheels are generally softer than skateboard wheels, and much bigger in most cases. Many longboard decks don't have tails. The big difference is wheel-size, though, because it allows you to go faster and longer without pushing as much. I'm not sure you could get going 40+mph down a hill on a skateboard (unless you put longboard wheels on a skateboard, which many people do; in that case, you wouldn't make it far without getting speed wobble and bailing due to board length).

I guess the trucks are a bit different, too, because of the bigger wheel base. The trucks are bigger in general, too.

-----------------------

I made the filling to a pumpkin pie. It's the stuff you pour into the pie shell. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I managed to find out what longboarding was after I posted. As for pumpkin pie mix, it's good to know. :thumbup: Can't say I know much about food (other than black pudding omelettes).

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Hurrah, $200 giftcard to Autobarn. Can finally get a working stereo, plus good speakers.

Got some new speakers myself :3

Dad was going to get a sub system (which would have been the majority of gifts) but we're still working out how to mount it into my boot properly without it flying around or doing a dodgy job, AND while being able to get the spare tyre out if needed. (long story, tell ya later about it)

Got $140, using 90 of it to buy myself some good quality headphones for my PC, only got $20 cheap ones last year but they're starting to not work and I get the sound loop crash with BF2, BF:BC2, BF3, Skyrim and AC:R. Which sucks.

Amongst a few other things like car mats, camping stuff, clothes and a new hat.

Popoto.~<3

Lol. Everyone one on facebook has happy Christmas status's, then one girl has her relationship changed to being single.

And Tim, hows the Ten Per Post been going ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Mine's the lyrics for a Bad Religion song.

Wrong topic?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Lol. Everyone one on facebook has happy Christmas status's, then one girl has her relationship changed to being single.

Well im not doing any today, but im getting there, keeping a tally and my bodys still sore as its not used to punting out ANY energy for ages.

Popoto.~<3

Well im not doing any today, but im getting there, keeping a tally and my bodys still sore as its not used to punting out ANY energy for ages.

Your signature says otherwise... :P

Good that your sore though, and you've stuck with it.

ojdv.jpg

Got to open my present from my older sisters. A nice new phone. Not a smart phone, but I still love it. Definitely better than my Nokia, haha.

Going to Christmas mass in an hour and a half. Then, probably straight to bed.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Merry Christmas from the east cost :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

i want to get sloshed

plastered

stewed

toasted

any other descriptor you can possibly imagine

what does everyone want for Christmas ? (* or expect to receive)

(happy birthday mr hesus, i hope you're impressed with our system of delayed or deffered payment of financial capital (credit) that keeps america greased and the world spinning)

Merry Christmas, OTers!

@adrenal: I'm looking forward to getting the Star Wars Prequel trilogy, some new things for my longboard, and maybe some nice shirts. :thumbup: Take care of yourself tonight. :wink:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Christmas in 12 minutes for me.

I'm pretty sure I'm exclusively getting cash since my parents didn't even bother to ask what to get me or ask my relatives. Using that cash to pay for a nice date for me and the girlfriend and buy a few records I've been wanting.

Won't be celebrating till the next day, though. Gonna be leaving at 7pm tomorrow for Utah and celebrating the 26th. Christmas lunch at my grandparents's place during the day too.

Bought new PC Gaming headset. Corsair Vengeance 1500 7.1 Surround Sound. Immagunnalikethis. Also finally got the speakers mounted into the car. gotta fix up the carpet though because SOMEONE glued the previous speaker covers ONTO the damn thing instead of using screws, and made a mess. (aka my mate when he owned it. easy to fix, pain in thy ass though)

Im stumped over NYE though, do I goto my BF's house as hes having a party, or do I go in town to spend it with some friends I havent seen in a few months.

Popoto.~<3